Wakfu Thread - Boufbowl Edition

Episodes 10-13 TRAILER youtube.com/watch?v=YES8JWZK_74

Episodes 8 and 9 TV rips now in HD with subs as well as every download link has been added to the Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For those who experience problems with MEGA - wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pokefanloli-chan.tumblr.com/post/165299516482/7u7-this-is-what-amalia-have-to-do-7u7-i-have-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Gods vs Tofu/Siblings boufballl finale

Just like my American comic books!

Third post for the Best Girl!

Fifth post for Shota God

>posting her old look
Literal blasphemy

Honestly do expect Boufball finale.

So strange to think these threads will die down in like two weeks.

At least y'all don't feel like y'all are entitled to your own personal thread stating your menial opinion like Korra/Samurai Jack posts.

Now we're talking.

Reminds me of Avatar and how Aang had those tattoos.

Yugo is not for lewd

Yugo is best boy

Are you sure about that?

>So strange to think these threads will die down in like two weeks.

Good, I much prefer the old once a week threads.

Those Korra is bad threads are literal shit. They could've keep them contained in 1 single thread but we always see 4-6 at a time

Also
>y'all
Back to Texas

How different would the show be if it was made by americans

oh, come now, user, everyone knows that old design was better

Just wait until all the subs are done, then we will go back to the once-per-week/month thread until Season 4 starts.

Everyone is ugly. Everything will be about morals. No more cat rapist. No white hips. No lewdness. No villains are right instead of the heroes. Shit use of flash.

Literally horseshit.

wide hips*

Imagine wakfu in calarts style

>until Season 4 starts

HAHAHAHAHAHAhaha.. ha... :(

Season 4?

oh ohhh lemme do this

The animation would be garbage, all sexual innuendos even in naming schemes like Osamodas would be removed and censored, the dub would be atrocious, the stories more cliché with mustache twirling villains with no backstories or motivations beside they're EVIIIIIIIIL, all references to death or dying would be removed, the boufball specials would be about American football, all references to the East and especially Japanimation would be removed or turned into Family Guy references.

>no lewdness
Soo good Dofus and Wakfu is french.

>implying it won't happen

If you would've watched the show on Ludo and France 4, we could have a S4.

what does this sign say?

>Open to orgies

Not even Amsterdam can compete

how many times do you perverts need to spam repost this image?

What does she mean by this?

Wakfu was originally released in 2008.

I can imagine a style similar to Ben 10 or Secret Saturdays, maybe more like Canadian flash animation like Johnny Test or Total Drama Island.

It'd be called a rip-off of something that's for sure.

Link please

Check the wakfu tag

>pokefanloli-chan.tumblr.com/post/165299516482/7u7-this-is-what-amalia-have-to-do-7u7-i-have-to

No way fag.

>also, his wakfu boner

"why are you doing this?!?!"

"ehh, I don't know! I just felt like doing it~ !!"

I fucking LOVE her. Immediately went from "meh" to best grill on a heartbeat. She will backstab you and your whole party from nowhere in the middle of a dungeon (and then relog and steal your whole guild storage.) I'm in love. Marry me please. The THICC is the cherry on top. I can't never get enough of these psycho bitches.

Please let her kill any of the two with that last shot, it'll make her forever memorable.

>y'all
>Back to Texas
Well I'm sorry English doesn't have a formal plural you otherwise. Y'all's at least a single word and not as ambiguous as you>the once-per-week/month thread until Season 4 starts

So like 2021?

Nagi Ichi/nemunemu/Chinzurina doujin FUCKING WHEN

So are there any female shota fans that want to ravage yugos virginity or is it all pedo dudes

in 30 years

Look on tumblr

I cant see on the blogs if the user is a grill

I think putting Kerub in this instance was an odd choice by Ankama that added some out of place humour to a world-building scene.

Its ok, user. Its not a sin to have a shit taste when it comes to the definition of the best girl...which is Echo btw

Why nobody cares about him this week?

Not enough /ss/ art.

Everything is pretty much his fault.

He's useless

god black bump is so hot i want harebourg to wreck him

He literally killed his buttbuddy just by pushing her away.
He's prety useful for Echo now.

What kind of underwear does Hamburger wear?

Ok, he WAS useless.

Boring as fuck design, boring as fuck personality.

Nobody likes elves, even more so elfboys

this, if he was a hot elf loli girl then everything would be different

Bandages

Is there a wakfu booru yet?

if not, should we make one?

uh, me

There's no wakfu booru, sadly.

He's completely outcast by his sister.
>Weak femboy that does next to nothing beside be the damsel in distress
>Can't even beat a single baddy without also getting his mom killed in the process
>Supposed to be "smart" but all he does is make a toy gun from spare traps
>Meanwhile her sister is with the main hero group and holding her own, is strong enough to beat a Pandawa veteran by herself, gets aknowledged and respected by her father and his friends as a valuable part of the group, is actually pretty intelligent and resourceful for a Iop

Cra in general seem pretty useless and lame when compared to all the other races with their cool powers and abilities.

A place where any and all Wakfu/Dofus fantart/smut is located?

I won't stop you.

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

There's a lot on Sup Forumsllection

One should be made

Elely a great

so why not make a wakfu specific one called "ouiabooru" or something then?

unless you come up with a better name

He had only one option to surpass his sister and he failed.

Get him to crossdress for less than 5 seconds and he'll be the n1 character on every fucking goddarn fan art on the whole franchise.

Give her a Lala or Lulu dress

wakbooru

I can already smell for the eventual Season 4 Tofu Warriors that one of the sources of angst withing the group is that Flopin feels inadequate compared to his awesome sister that feels like she was born for an adventuring life.

Americans couldn't make this show. They don't do sprawling properties like this and this show would be greatly diminished without the associated properties.

Is season 3 out?

No, go back to sleep.

Nine out of thirteen episodes are, last four episodes this weekend.

5 more years

Yes, stay awake

>TFW outside of Ogrest, we will never get comics.

not yet, you should go into cryosleep, season 3 will be out in 20 years if we're lucky enough

Exec walks into Ankama studio, puts out his cigar on Tot's desk and tells him they have to change their whole show to copy whatever's popular at that time. Probably remarking that it's "just flash" so it wouldn't take them long.

>Yfw Brotherhood of Tofu and Brotherhood of forgotten teamup to fight mechasms in S4

That would be the best party. Think about all the differences and backstabs they will do between each other.

You know, I was really expecting a great interaction between Otomai and the panty freak because... they are fucking brothers holy shit, what is going on Ankama, that Feca episode felt like filler. Kinda sad, really.

I feel like Black Bump episode was portrayed as having higher stakes than it actually did, if that makes sense

Should've been shorter imo. If Yugo just gave up his boxers but I guess he wanted to protect Amalia's commando choice.

How did you guys not like that episode? It had a good mix of comedy, action, and drama. Plus Amalia got to do something for a change

That's fucking hot when you think about it

God damn it.

>They don't do sprawling properties like this
I'm not an expert but wouldn't Star Wars, DC and Marvel disprove that?

Why are xelors best?

>they live in the same room
>Elely is raised by literally Iop
>Flopin has to put up with her somehow

I want an episode about their daily lives.

More like
>Flopin lives with Eva in their room where hygiene is the top priority
>Elely and Pinpin live in their backyards shack like animals

Star wars is sort of close but it's basically run by fan-fiction and Lucas allowing that. The mouse immediately reigned that shit in and streamlined it for better marketing.
Marvel and DC aren't sprawling, they're just autistic comic universes, in fact, that they keep cartoon, tv, film and comic separate shows just how far they are from being considered sprawling.

post cute yugos

OFFICIAL SUBS WHEN?!

October/November probably

Oh, right, those franchises have a ton of different timelines and canons that aren't consistent with each other, right? Whereas Ankama follows a single thread, or at least tries to. In that sense maybe Warcraft and some other video game/novel franchises are closer equivalents.

Because time powers are the coolest.

The Percedal Show sitcom when?

Also, what is their family name? With all these fucking sub/dub names I don't know anymore. It's Evangelyne Percedal, right?

I was expecting them to fight on a giant pinball table instead of an empty room with 4-5 bumpers. Yes, I'm actually mad about that.