Worst Islam insult

What is the worst insult you can tell a muslim?

I got a live tv speech tomorrow regarding islamic integration in eastern Europe with a hall full of muslims.

I want to trigger these motherfucking goat fuckers so hard that I get lynched on live TV and help hatred against these animals gain momentum.

Don't give me that muhammad pedophile bullshit, they've heard it so much they are basically immune to it by now.

I want something that can really make them feel they will burn in hell if they don't lynch me on the spot.

I know saying muhammad had worms in his mouth when he died is a very offensive way of saying he was a false prophet.

Anything else I can combo with that?

>Hey, here's a question: which of the following religions had a reformation: Christianity or Islam?

For my fellow romanians, if you care to watch me die, the speech is going to be at 17:20 EET on ProTV

Give the entire presentation sitting with your feet up and pointed at them. Showing the soles of your feet to someone is massively disrespectful in Islam. It's why angry muzzies threw shoes at W once.

Islam had a semi reformation, they had a sect based on Greek philosophy and science as a way to explain the coran and when science didn't match to the coran it simply meant the coran wasn't interpreted correctly yet, they were the Mutazila, they got declared heretics and killed off after being used to ferment sectarianism.

Something similar happened in China too, Confucianism is a very collectivist ideology that allows for absolute monarchy, they had a small individualist movement during the Wanli era but they got killed too. Europe really is unique when it comes to that, and it's not really Christianity, there were plenty of religious wars.

weak

ask them why every other culture or religion they border to are in conflict with Islam, bt not with each other. Like the jews.

That'll trigger him

Bring a small quoran up on stange and a ligher, end speech with lighting it on fire.

Just show them the sole of your shoes

Ask them why 50 percent of ragheads are in interfamily marriages

Romanians, please record on put it and upload it

Just compare them to Jews

Or, better yet, tell them any Muslim who defies law in Romania should be buried in pig skin.

That shit sends them off a cliff.

keep 'em coming, most are weak so far but i like the pig blood and burning quran idea

i will pile up the best ideas and figure out a way to combo them

i wanna go down in history, my life is over anyway so this is probably the best way to commit suicide

more ideas please

bump

>HEADLINE: Romanian man attacked live during speech

You'll be famous, user.

Find a way to bring a pigs head on stage, with a koran. Would be top. Also wear a shirt with the flag of the legionnaires on it.

ask them why they want Romania to become corrupt, violent, and overrun with terrorists.

> lots of guns
> and lots of sons

Burn a copy of the Koran and tell them "freedom of speech conquers freedom of religion. You do not have the right to take away our greatest freedom"

This t b h. The end goal is to make them sperg out. At the end of your speech, just pull out a small copy of the Koran and a cigarette lighter, then light it up. Should piss em off pretty good considering they threatened to go to war with a guy in the states who threatened to do the same.

Bring a picture of Muhammad with you, share it with the audience then wipe your ass with it.

Fuck Islam.

Cremated in pig skin, they're not allowed to be cremated, pretty sure.

Crusade when?

"Muhammad wanted to be a Jew, but he was rejected by the kikes, because he was a filthy goy in their eyes so he invented his own religion based on Judaism for the goyim. Also he was very ugly, that's why he didn't want people to draw him."

you round up some refugee shitskins (they have to be muslims) an get pigs, also just pork
you let the pigs hunger and force-feed the pork to the muzzies
then you let the hungered pigs eat the muzzies (preferebly alive, so the muzzies panic as they are going to goatfuck hell for being devoured by pigs)
then you repeat the cycle by slaughtering the pigs, force-feeding the pork to muzzies and so on
theoretically you can create an infinite cycle of pork-eating muzzies and muzzie-eating pork
profit

Good thread. Best of luck op, pls don't get murdered.

Tell them you are a tranny homo who is converting to Islam.

Fill a duffle bag with porkchops and toss them at the muslimes while your still on stage,or painball gun but instead of paint balls pig blood inside of the balls. God speed op

Call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile

Anyway, who are you trying to offend OP?

All of the 20 Muslims living in Romania?