Man who allegedly destroyed Trump star could get three years in prison

>James Otis, who allegedly took a pickax to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, could be slapped with a felony and serve up to three years in prison.

>The Los Angeles Police Department will recommend to the district attorney that Otis be prosecuted with a felony rap, a law-enforcement source said told TMZ. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which will have to foot the bill for the star’s repairs, supports the charge.

>Otis allegedly destroyed Trump’s star on Wednesday, and was arrested by LAPD at his home Thursday.

nypost.com/2016/10/30/man-who-allegedly-destroyed-trump-star-faces-three-years-in-prison/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/f36badb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another one for the collage.

Sweet justice

Good. But he'll probably just get probation and have to pay Hollywood Chamber of Commerce the money they took to repair it. That's justice enough.

>allegedly
>video of him smashing the star and giving an interview afterwards

Just hang him already.

>allegedly
It's clearly vandalized

Now how about arresting the thugs that bullied and assaulted a homeless woman

>>Otis

He also impersonated a city worker. That has to be some sort of violation.

You people need to look up libel laws

>2017
>President Trump announces antitrust breakup of Otis Elevator Company

Fuck off retard

Good. Vandalism is a serious offense.

this plus destruction of public property, if any of us did this we would be in jail, it shows there is no justice if he gets off for having money

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Californian jury will just let him off.
they are solid demtards

Thank you based California

Sometimes you are ok

He has to be completely proven guilty and convicted before news can drop the "allegedly". That's how the law works.

3 years for breaking a billionaires name plate star is a bit harsh. maybe probation and community service for 5 months.

No, no were not.

When Trumps becomes president.

Trump pardons him.

Have some humble pie

>allegedly

"allegedly"
I fucking utterly despise these disgusting, filthy, nation-wrecking SJW liberal fucktards.

We should gas them and extract their organs to save lives for those who need them. There are hundreds+ of people who will die without an organ transplant. Think of all the problematic "people"out there who nobody will miss whose organs will save so many lives. It is objectively humane, you cannot deny this objective and literal fact

Funny when a potato farmer understand our laws better than citizens.
No. Destruction of public property is taken seriously. He'll will have court costs, victims assistance fund, and some other bull charges added to it. I'm guessing $300 added to the cost.
FELONY, it's serious. The guy won't be able to vote, own guns, or work in most jobs.
Most people can't get a job at a gas station, or working any retail/cash drawer job with a felony.

Dindu nuffin?

Probably based on the value of the item vandalized

And considering how much it costs to get your name on one of those stars...

Apparently he is a rich white guy that has been arrested for being an asshole like 20 times before.

But since he is rich and white they will probably let him go.

Fuck that. Act like a bitch, do time like a bitch.

>James Otis
James Otis, 52, an heir to the Otis Elevator Company fortune

I hope they throw the book at this libtard ass clown

>Trump
>winning anything

Guys, we need to start one of the "GoFundMe" things RIGHT NOW! Pretend to be him or a family member, and set up a fund for his legal defense and to pay the fines. I just know some shithead lib out there is going to do it any minute now, and we gotta act first. If you're a broke user looking for a payday, this is it! Dumbass liberals throw money around like it's welfare, so get the fuck on it!

When the time ends, you pocket the cash yourself. Someone needs to get on this right now!

probation + pay for it to get fixed is all that is required.

It would cost 10x more to imprison him for 3 years than to it would cost to fix that star.

>naked maniac ass

>eat flesh men

>suicide fool crush
Well that's depressing.

You probably wouldn't say that if it belonged to you and you were being forced to pay the no-doubt expensive repair costs.

To me, it's essentially stealing, and stealing more than $500 is a felony.

You don't get to destroy property as a political stunt. Regardless of the actual cost of replacing the star, I'm entirely fine with him getting a heavy sentence as a message that it's not acceptable to commit acts of physical violence simply because some public figure said something you disagree with.

The left is heading really hard in the direction of "violence is morally justified against people who don't share my views" and a good few years in prison for this guy would be a very nice thing to wave in their faces to hopefully dissuade them a bit.

praise be kek

Too bad the AB are too busy peddling drugs for Mexican Mafia, would be nice to have these leftists slapped around and shanked.

If Hillary Clinton loses the election how likely is she to be convicted of a felony??

strawpoll.de/f36badb

>namefag
>fitting in

>leave
>made
>meme

Makes my neurons discharge electrical pulses.

>Suicide maniac fool

>naked alice meme

>Maniac
>Rage
>Malice

>yfw President Trump pardons him sending liberals into maximum frothing over-dissonance

>peep see art

"Allegedly" is only used when a crime is done by a person the left approves of. The only time they seem to care about libel laws.

>alice maid sin

hot

>Much Ass Pee

I second this, I would make the gofundme bullshit but I'm a lazy sack of shit and would rather go jack off or something.

Hate passion axe

>Maniac Session Plan

wat?

"Oh no, someone busted up a sidewalk tile! Better throw them in fucking prison!"

He deserves death by beheading.

No he should thank him for getting his star replaced.

Malice, kick, and then my ex girlfriends nickname

You win this one

He'll be out just in time to witness the beautiful country Trump shaped while people like him were selectively killed.

oh no, that sucks
but he was taught in college that any action done in the name of political activism doesn't have repercussions

Love see men..

>these
>fool
>leave
No idea.

>leave wisdom malice

Stfu 3rd world country ass your whole country is cuck

Yeah, that's fine by me. I really wish they made prisons an actual penitentiary like they used to though, none of this letting the apes wander out of their cages nonsense.

>lust the see

Good. We need to start punishing people for this shit. People need to know this isn't okay.

>this faggot doesn't even know when to meme arrows

>mad man flesh

I saw those same three but in opposite order

>Trump forgives him
>charges get dropped
>James Otis kisses Trumps ring live on TV
>gets deported immediately

This has really been the best election of my life.

Lmao.

>sin
>made
>me
fucking spooky

Wisdom
Passion
Dream

Wut.

Ass, Hate, Leave.
I say that shit is all hate words lol

COKE DREAD ENIGMA

I'm not sure what to make of that.

enigma fool leave
o-okay

None Fool Lust

What did it mean? Really tickles my thinker

pleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblack

He wont get 3 years unless he has a record.

>fool leave suicide

fucklol

He'd never be employed anyway so no cost to him

he'll get a nice job and all the fines paid for him, because some rich liberal jewcuck will see him as a martyr

>rage man dread

Get on my level

>>James Otis, who allegedly took a pickax to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, could be slapped with a felony and serve up to three years in prison.

Three years in prison is too good for him. He will get out and do it again. Real justice would be to ship the faggot to Australia on a one way ticket straight to ride the Grindr.

>James Otis, who has said he has been arrested multiple times for civil disobedience, is due in court on 18 November.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

this must be white privilege let's get BLM and their cucks on it

>Australia
>literally loses to a bunch of emus

Trump will pardon him when he gets into office as it is not really such a big, irreparable deal. And then Otis will say he doesn't want to get a pardon from Trump and decides to stay in jail.

i hoped his ass is raped every day

I heard he is some elevator heir and has been arrested two dozen times.

>RAGE NONE PEEP
What does it mean lads?

Meme Coke kiss
I'll take it

by the time hes out of prison he can witness trump being re-elected

>James Otis

Another shrekli-tier jerk-off.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>lust
>fool
>passion

>tfw im feels guy and this just described me perfectly