What happened, Sup Forums?

What happened, Sup Forums?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/f36badb
donaldjtrump.com/contract
thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/150407-Strategy-on-GOP-2016ers-1-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YUXwDMqjC-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Y'all niggas dun goofed.

Probably because no one voted for Rand and Webb. You fucking tard.

Trump set the bar a little to high for Randlet.

America is retarded that's why. Trudeau would kick both of their asses, no contest.

Fuck off this isn't left vs right
This is establishment vs the people
Trump is an outsider that's why both dems and repubs hate him

I would've been content with a Rand V Webb election.

But now I just want Trump to drain the fucking godamn swamp.

checkerino

Who the fuck is the democrat on top?

>pic related

They went right, cunt.

You haven't seen anything yet. We're bring the rest of the world with us.

Would have voted Webb over Paul desu

Paul v. Sanders would've been a nice ideological battle

Rand v. Webb would have been excellent. I would have been fine with either one.

trump v clinton ... simply polarizing.

seems like there is a major vacuum right in the center that could have been exploited by the right candidate and party. so many fringe parties and nothing holding the center.

Yeah, and we also could have gotten Jeb v Clinton. Learn to be thankful for what you have.

Paul v Webb would be a hard choice. We'll never get something that great though.

I've noticed the new CTR tactic for conservatives is to try to pull the "They're both the worst most awful thing, better not vote goy"

You jew york liberals really suck at propaganda.

5'8 is too small to be a US president. You need to be able to look down at Putin.

same here.

Isn't Putin 5"3'?

based jim webb.

If Hillary Clinton loses the election how likely is she to be convicted of a felony?!?

strawpoll.de/f36badb

Would have been awesome.

google says 5'7

This was their plan, OP.
You can thank Sup Forums for the change in this timeline.

>implying we wouldn't win if Trudeau killed us.

Rand became a traitor by ganging up on Trump.

It's all about strength of name and personality.

Rand Paul / Jim Webb? Both boring names and boring characters.

Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton? Now that we can work with.

yes. this match-up would have been brutal in an ideological sense. would have been great. rand v. webb would have been boring i guess. boring and comfy.
rand v. sanders = fireworks (not mud)

Rand Paul, a cuckservative of the worst order posing as controlled opposition who flipped the moment things got real. Yeah fuck right off.

>seems like there is a major vacuum right in the center that could have been exploited
it really does

I think Trump could've done better with his campaign than making his entire platform about Crooked Hillary and Drain the Swamp

He actually has some good plans but he never features them
donaldjtrump.com/contract

No way he is 5'7", Medvedev is 5'4"

Nuclear annihilation for the entire world might be preferable. I am wholly okay with it at this point. At least we drag down everyone else kicking and screaming alongside us.

Identity politics.
>2 straight white males?!! Absolutely horrendous, we need a woman president!
With Hillary a definite in, the other side needed to go extreme to offset the insanity.

Trump was really the only choice this time. He is the only one who can save the country

dumbass Sup Forums posters...

> hurr durr polls are rigged against trump
> hurr durr the media is rigged against trump
> hurr durr no one liked Rand Paul, because polls and media said so

Trump getting swarmed by the media isn't anything new. They just knew that McCain and Romney did not stand a chance in hell against the first black president, so they didn't need to try very hard. Instead, they used their bias to fight against candidates that they thought could beat him. For example, Ron Paul in 2008.

thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/150407-Strategy-on-GOP-2016ers-1-1.pdf

This came out from the Podesta emails. It's blatantly clear that the DNC feared Rand more than any other candidate in this list.

The ultimate white male cis scum, ABLEIST MYSOGNISTIC BIGOT

DNC wants people it can control, not good people, so we're stuck with Hillary.

Trump is here rather than Rand because he was the first one with a spine to run since 2004.

>Trudeau would kick both of their asses, no contest.

Keep dreaming.

Ok how exactly did he flip? He was against Trump, got zero coverage, then backed out to keep his position in Kentucky.

Rand endorsed Trump without hesitation and has not ever spoken publicly against him, even with the dozens of gaffes Trump has had. He kept his word and did his duty. You're a moron if you think he isn't playing his role this cycle. He's doing it and he asks nothing in return.

That's not what Trudeau would want to do to their asses. Well, Trump's ass at least.

Truth

Never change Canada

>Trudeau would kick both of their asses, no contest.

Literally and figuratively

Trumps force of personality. The GOP ran its course, in a different time Rand would have won but there is too much anxiety now.

And Paul would've gotten blown out of the goddamn fucking water.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUXwDMqjC-A

>inb4 u gommie
I don't agree with Sanders, I side with Paul, but this is beside the point. The point is, he's a poor debater.

>Webb isn't active in politics anymore
>not in any campaigns
>too good for Hillary's
>technically a democrat and not invited to Trump's
>He would have drained the swamp with Agent Orange

>both have blonde hair
>americans gravitate towards the people who have Aryan nigger traits
>trump has Aryan genetics, Clinton has anglo genetics

t. eternal Aryans and anglos will fuck up every decent civilization like the nigger savages they are

now if we had a pajeet, slav, or Asian running the human race I wouldn't wake up in fear everyday

Rand was too eager to try and play to neocons thinking it was the only way to win, instead of going ahead and putting a positive message ahead for himself. He was always responding, never actively putting anything on the table himself.

Webb knew it was rigged and bowed out way too early. If he had continued, I really doubt that Clinton or Bernie would have won.

Rand endorsed Trump, didn't do the neocon shill thing and unendorse or criticise and Webb has said several times that he would rather vote for Trump than Clinton.

An ideal win-win presidency head to head would be Trump vs Webb, but we can't win em all, especially not after just how fun this election has been. Hunter S Thompson was right, Elections are the best drug.

You had a pooinloo running, remember?

That's because when he gets knocked out he wins.

The revolution happened you cunt

They've been scrambling this weekend, they didn't get a chance to refine it much, focus group it. They're flying by the seat of their pants, and by flying I mean flailing.

But they gotta earn those shekels somehow. Shills gotta eat too.

Rand vs Webb would have been fine. I'm glad we got Trump though. It's time to clean out the White House.

americans like being commanded by a subhuman savage race with western Europe/Africa descent no based races would make it to the white house in this country

Expat, not a chink

I gave the fucking MSM and GOP a chance to get Rand. Those fucks chose to rig it so that Rubio was running up against Trump. Remember that debate where Rand clearly won (the one with the commercial break music playing while he talked about trade making him look heroic)? Those fucks in the MSM rigged it to show Rubio, who said shit all that debate, won. I gave them a fucking chance, they deserve everything they get once Trump assumes office.

>seems like there is a major vacuum right in the center

There's a vacuum, but what's causing it is a realignment from left vs right to nationalist vs globalist, hence the spectacle of the Bush family and {{{neoconservatives}} supporting Hillary.

>We will never have a Rand Paul/Jim Webb election of supreme freedom
>We will never have an election where we know whoever wins, America does

"If we kick our enemies' asses, they win."
-Justin Tardeau

It never went wrong. Peter Thiel and the Generals/Pentagon orchestrated the greatest revolution our generation will ever be witness of. Be proud to be an American today.

trips of truth

Tredeau couldn't even kick his own ass

Trump is the man and was by far the beat choice. I say this as a big supporter of rand. Sage.

Both Rand and Webb were anti establishment, little boy

underrated

*kiss

you just don't understand what he's saying, rand is 100% correct

Yeah, they're both great candidates too. It's just too bad they don't know how to win.

Oh god. Mind cinema activated

>That was mysagonist from you
>Yeah it was I am sorry

>Paul v Webb
If fucking only.

>shitpost success

I knew someone would miss the point, but I'll bite the bait anyway: I know he's 100% correct and I understand what he's saying. He still lost the argument, and if you don't believe me, then you need to ask yourself why this video is posted on Bernie Sander's YouTube channel and not Rand Paul's. You also need to understand there's a difference between being right and winning a debate.

>It's just too bad they don't know how to win.
But it's up to us to decide who wins, user. Universal suffrage, remember?

Decent troll, OP, but 6/10

>randlet

no fuck off with that little faggot

>But it's up to us

>Says the favela dweller

ran paul is a great conservative stop being a faggot

Hes literally everything shitty about neocons and lolbertarians put together

>here are you missle defense systems courtesy of the us taxpayer mr. goldberg!

>dudes, we should like give amnesty to illegal immigrants

hes a pathetic manlet whos father hates his guts

Democracy :^)

well, shit

This is why flags need to go.

I bought a Rand bumper sticker the day he announced, but he proved himself to be a huge cuck pussy

>pro-trump america will invade liberal arts america and win
As expected.

wow, you hand-picked outrageous images of the candidates you deem outrageous, while using calm images of those you would prefer. great job dipshit, you sure showed them

Rand promised to support the nominee, and nothing more. So he did. It makes sense he doesn't like Trump and I don't hold it against him. I personally don't like trump. But I didn't like my calculus teacher, but I would repeat that class a million times if I had to.

A

Randlet doesn't want to secure the border, don't fall for his muh freedom BS he's yet another cuckservative. We'll have more shit to worry about than our guns when the demographics of this nation are fucked beyond repair even worse than they already are.

>rand

hilarious.

This

Bunch of naive idiot libertarians think brown people care about free markets rofl

God, but I wish Jim Webb had won the dem primary. Dude's pretty based for a dem, and I'd much rather would've seen him in office than Clinton or (((Sanders))).

Kek speaks the truth

Honestly Jeb should go into comedy, he is a fucking RIOT.

probably the "official" number put out by the Russian government

requesting the gif of turdeau getting ko'd in one shot

Rand tried to "diversify his portfolio" with his muh war on drugs crap failing to realize only liberals and niggers care about that and care about welfare even more.

Webb wasn't paying attention to the fact that his party hasn't cared about anything but fucking over white people for the last twenty years.