DO MODERN CARTOONS SUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=5f8-pnUbEnU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=liJDwFOzAY0

Is this the 1970s/80s all over again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm...
Is it another manchild crying because his precious cartoons changed? Does it also suck SU's dick?

Yes, yes they do

Agreed

Needs more JP- I mean GIF

What is wrong with the Meatball one? It's not like the movie was special in any way either.

>Those are all licensed reboots purely for profit of the titles, not actually done by the original creators.

Its more like people only like remembering the good shows from the past and ignore the bad ones

No, there were plenty of bad shows back then but also many good ones. Now there are only bad ones.

You forgot the most important cartoon reboot of them all though.

Pony

>Being that much of an animation secondary that you can't find good cartoons
Is this Poe's Law?

TTG isn't a reboot and I always see Glen Murakami (didn't he create the original teen titans?) Credited as some kind of producer of TTG.

TTG may be bad (not even that. Just hit or miss) but it isn't a soulless cashcrab. Atleast not the people that work on the show.

I'm glad a part of the 60's is back also when the fuck is this coming back

youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY

TTG is a reboot.

What this image shows is that modern reboots suck. And it's hard to argue against that.

Popular original cartoons like AT and SU aren't much better, in some cases worse.

>nostalgiafags

>just plain fag

>70s/80s
>The bad time of animation

Shitposters can't even be close to accurate these days.

the new Ben 10 is perfectly fine

>A reboot scraps literally everything and creates something new while still holding on to the brand.
>TTG recalls past events from the 2003 series, goes out of it's way to separate eachother, and also does things that resemble a parody

New Ben 10 at least gave us loli Frightwig

>having taste THIS terrible

I never knew it was possible.

People really need to look up the definition of a reboot.

And win/fail apparently.

>TTG recalls past events from the 2003 series
No it doesn't, it recreates them AU-style - like a reboot. Remember that redubbed RobStar clip?

Depends what you like. I think cartoons now are better than they've ever been.

That was an abridged scene (which is a parody)...In a dream...

And yes, they do recall past events. Like them in their Teen Titans style fighting crime.

You can't really take TTG seriously. It might as well be it's own thing.

>That was an abridged scene (which is a parody)...In a dream...
Which directly contradicts a major event in the original show's continuity, one which Robin in particular would never forget.

>Continuity in one of the last scenes in a show
I just thought I'd point that out.

Also, it's a dream. In that same episode Raven dreamt of conquering the world, Beastboy was a real life lizard dancing, Star turned everyone into cats, and Cyborg was a video game character hunting for pizza.

You can't take this show seriously. That's why it's not a reboot, it's too inconsistent. The writers could snag one of the plots from season 6 and use it with everything going back to normal in the next episode. That's how unsettling it can be.

>HA animation claims that modern cartoons suck
>Makes shitty cartoon fan fiction on MS paint

It still happened before TTG, so if it's contradicted it MUST be a reboot.

And what about the personality changes? RobStar is completely reversed, for example.

Why does Sup Forums constantly go around parading at how shit modern cartoons are but when other people outside of Sup Forums (Not just Youtube but even other boards) say the same thing, you guys get uppity?

>Open video
>Shitty mic quality
>Nasal voice
>Static
Stopped watching there

Because Sup Forums is full of intelligent autists, whilst videos such as these are made by dumb normies.

It can't be contradicted if it happens in a dream. All the titans had dreams. With your logic, Raven destroying earth, Star turning everyone into cat people, Beastboy turning into a real life lizard, Silkie becoming part human, and Cyborg hunting Mr. Pizza Man in retro video game style all happened.

Like I said, TTG is purposely inconsistent. Whatever happened does or doesn't in that world and it can and will change anytime the writers want. If they pleased, Robin 's dream could correctly play out like it did in the movie.