What happens if this is the result?

What happens if this is the result?

The House elects the president.

>implying

first mormon president

I think then it goes to a vote in the senate or house or the congress doesnt it

What if the house vote ends up in a tie too?

would that be good or bad for trump? every democrat seems to be on hillary's side, where the republicans have a few never trumpers

We give up.

why does it say its tied if the red ispast the black center point?

The members of the house of representatives vote for the president, one vote per state, 26+ wins. They may select from the three candidates who got the most votes.

The members of the senate each get a vote for vice-president, 51+ wins. They may select from the two candidates who got the most votes.

In other words, it's Trump's win if it happens.

The house of representatives would vote for president, one vote per state. The Senate votes for vice president, one vote per state. Count the red states in your map - Trump becomes president, Pence becomes vice president, Hillary goes to jail.

Chaos

President Jeb!

Good for trump. Majority of votes would go to Trump.

You wake up

Then they elect a temporary president who serves only until the house manages to pick the "real" president.

Then it goes to the supremes and if they deadlock it goes to the house where the speaker cuck paul ryan elects hillary

Does that mean it could potentially end with a president/VP from different parties? What if the House went Trump and the Senate went Kaine?

What if the (because there are traitor Republicans) Hillary gets elected?

But we all know Kaine is fucked.

Imagine Hillary and Pence as President and VP.

They play for an additional 15 minutes but if no one scores a touchdown or field goal Obama remains president.

Dat extraordinarily punchable face.

EGG
MC
MUFFIN

this would be practically assured victory for Trump. in house, the votes are not weighted in by population, and republican have more states.

You wake up.

They will pick Trump.

Hillary winning basically means the Republicans will have no chance of ever winning again once she imports more and more immigrants.

They might not like Trump but when it comes down to it they would vote for him.

You guys are seriously retarded if you don't think the GOPe wouldn't make Paul Ryan president if given the chance

Its already over

I know it's not your country, leaf, but do know that the winner of the house vote had to win at least 1 electoral vote. Worst case scenario it's Evan McMullen or however you spell it

I think whoever the house pics needs to have won an electoral vote. So no Jeb, no CIA Muffin unless he wins Utah

In order for that to happen, Trump needs to win in AZ, CO and NC.

kys

He'll likely take AZ, and if early voting is any indication, he might flip MI.

Really? Well excuse my post then... i've had too much syrup

I thought you leafs didn't have time to shitpost anymore with Trudeau's new 24/7 bull-prepping law.

Fuck off Eric

> House
> Not weighted by population

Uhhh....

underrated

>Post yfw you realize most electors can cast their electoral vote for whoever they want
>post yfw you realize all it takes is for one elector to go rogue and vote for paul ryan or some shit like that

fug

no you, fuck off james, john, robert, michaels, william, david, richard or charles.