CNN hate thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html
twitter.com/CNN/status/792652623245705216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We'll help secure your transactions - and trust

Top kek, great juxtaposition

Great job CNN.

>it's not illegal if there's an election happening!
>stop favoring Trump, this is just another stunt by Republicans!

christ this shit makes me want to jump off a bridge

Nah stick around m8.

Look at this fucking homepage

What am I looking at here?

Remember, its actually illegal to read the emails. If different for the media though. I'll let CNN tell me all of the important information.

HELP SECURE TRUMP'S VICTORY

>HELP SECURE TRUMP'S VICTORY

CNN SUCKS
CNN SUCKS
CNN SUCKS
CNN SUCKS
CNN SUCKS

CNN is such shit. Seriously, even the soviets had more believable news. This is just ridiculous as fuck.

Christ help us.

Its kinda awkward that the Russians subversiveness ended up working and making us their enemies anyway.

>Fake news is worsening
>This warning on CNN

"Congress shouldn't do its job and comfirm a justice when an election is going on"

>i i its just 20k Clinton emails!!!

>Obama unyielding on ISIS
I'm literally shaking right now

Is that picture of those harpies going to be a landmark in the history of World Politics?

Is this a TRUE happening or just yet another of your sperg infused circlejerks? i want to see that women behind bars and founbd guilty by absololute irrefutable proof, just to laugh at the damage control by the mentally ill nonbinary noncis malefeminist American citizens

CNN isn't all bad. This article is pretty good:
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html

Congress is not obligated to confirm a justice just because a nomination was made. Shut the fuck up.

Is that fucking tweet real?

I'm gonna love watching CNN next week. The butthurt will be incredible.

Am blown away by how aggressive many of their commentators are.

> the passive aggressive smarmy black dude who makes cutting remarks about anyone who opposes him as being a yokel or a hick

> the constantly offended fat latina who goes from regular speech to full blown Puerto Rican in only 3 seconds

> the dyke with the 9 year old boys haircut who spends her time on camera dismissively rolling her eyes

> the old grey haired ex bill Clinton staffer who refuses to believe anything bad about Hillary and pivots everything to Russian meddling

And that's just a handful

Thank the lord for Kayleigh McEnaney. Able to take shit from all sides while sitting there politely and calmly, pleasantly smiling, then coming back at her detractors with reasoned arguments and facts.

But that's right, this is CNN, 'facts are racist!'

I often attempt to watch Don Lemonparty for the lulz. Find myself raging hard after about a minute and turning over to based Hannity.

He absolutely had to announce either way the election goes:

Scenarios:

1. Hillary wins, she could just stop the investigation with minor internal rumours and rumblings - lots of denying and "time to heal" rhetoric

Not now. Everyone knows the investigation and restarted, she can't quash it without serious blowback, even impeachment

2. Trump wins, it comes out the investigation restarted public will presume it's an abuse of power by Trump, Trump will get lots of heat, and it will boost Democrats

Now, he can correctly say it recommenced before he was elected, avoiding such controversies.

Conclusion

Either way, for justice to be carried out, Comey had to release this information before the election.

>best propaganda
twitter.com/CNN/status/792652623245705216