IT BEGINS - Japan to conduct first major survey on racism

TOKYO —

Japan’s justice ministry will conduct its first large scale survey into racism in the country, a report said on Sunday, as discrimination becomes a growing social concern.

The survey will cover 18,500 foreign residents aged 18 or older, the Asahi newspaper said, adding that results would be released by the end of March and will be reflected in policy making.

The poll will be in 13 languages ranging from Japanese and English to Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Portuguese, the national daily said.

The questions will include whether the respondents have experienced or seen racial discrimination in everyday life or workplace, and what action they want the government to take to eliminate discrimination, it added.

The number of foreign residents in Japan has increased in recent years but their ratio to the total population is still low, standing at below 2.0 percent, according to justice ministry data.

No comment on the report was available from the ministry on Sunday.

A number of incidents of hate speech against specific ethnic groups on the streets or online have been reported in recent years.

These are most commonly directed at Koreans who came to Japan when the Korean peninsula was under Japanese colonial rule between 1910 and 1945, and to their offspring.

In a rare court ruling against racial discrimination, a vocal anti-Korean group was ordered in 2013 to stop a “hate speech” campaign against a Pyongyang-linked school and pay some 12 million yen in damages.

Japan’s parliament in June brought in legislation promoting efforts to eliminate discriminatory speech and behaviour against people from from outside the country.

© 2016 AFP

hahahah i cant wait til those gooks get their first taste of globalism. i might even see if i can get citizenship

will be fun being the invader for once

Japan needs to learn from America what happens when you aren't racist - you give your country away.

white people are OK.

korean and chinese are low scum and korea will be ours after it falls.

gotta teach that English

let the Oppression Olympics Tokyo 2016 begin

No nippon, don't do it.

Damn I would unironically go there and race mix with a nice Japanese girl. Much better than sitting around and jerking off while western civilization collapses

I have dated a argie/jap mix
Jesus fucking Christ its a match made in heaven
Also japs are based

english teacher identified

Will Japan successfully resist the attempted Islamization of its nation?

Love you too, nip

Will be there relatively soon to spend money

dude don't open your doors to anyone

if you get white people you will get leftists and they will turn Japan into shit

don't start or you will never be able to stop. learn from our mistakes

get fucked traitors. you're part of the problem.

FUCKING KIKES
LEAVE NIPPON ALONE

>The questions will include whether the respondents have experienced or seen racial discrimination in everyday life or workplace, and what action they want the government to take to eliminate discrimination, it added.

I'm white.

I'm in an Asian country.

What the fuck is wrong with people demanding that an Asian country do something for the non-asians.

Fuck I hate this world.

no
yes. islam is bad in our eyes

They probably already have their fair share of weebs. It will be funny to watch them go full whita piggu go home with these poll results

I'm white and I'd like to move to Japan for the sole purpose of killing as many non-Japanese people as I can find before being cornered by the police and committing suicide

they shouldve been nuked a third time

>tfw the states cares about foreigners
>implying the state should benefit anyone exist the nation who created it

Stay racist, Japan. You will lead by example

It must be done for nationalism, japan is the last nation on earth.

>conquer Koreans during for 30 years
>complain that they are coming in Japan
not so fast, Hirohito

checked

NON

>Have you experienced or seen racial discrimination from Japanese citizens in Japan?
Yes
>What should the government do about it?
Nothing, free will choices to prioritize their own race is not a government issue, or even a wrongful act.

>hahahah i cant wait til those gooks get fucked by a problem that we westerners started! serves them right!

this is why everybody hates you

lolno Japan passed a law that lets them monitor all refugee and has kicked out rapists.

If youre not at least 1/4 pure japanese, you should be deported.

Dafuq is this? Of course Japan is racist as shit, they need a survey to figure that out?

Help us, Japan is a cucked country.

Welcome to 1912

The (((Olympics))) were a mistake.

Absolutely Honorable/10

lol

RIP your Weeb culture. SJWs are going to guilt the govt into taking in """diversity""" and you will have cartoons with all the girls wearing hijab.

leave

hahahahah mad gooks

maybe if you little pin dicked cunts didnt spend literal years spamming BBC on pol. i might care. but you little gook faggots are happy to rob our countries. its our time to rob yours. have fun trying to compete with millions of 8 inch cock russian bulls flooding the japanese coasts

Get off Sup Forums and go get fucked by an abbo you irrelevent jew

This. Chinese tourists in Japan are the fucking worst.

im dropping this site for good.

>Japanese privilege
>#KoreanLivesMatter
>Streams of Chinese chimp outs at Tokyo
>Affirmative action in Japan to push for more Chinese/Koreans entrants while reducing Japanese entrants
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE A FUCKING NIP MALE!

>Avatar fagging

Fucking shit Hiro

show us the financials already so we know how much to give you

Japan already saw what happened to the West because of this marxist cancer hopefully they learn from our mistake.

pol needs to stop defending this pin dick little freaks

asian males a statistically anti-white. they come and rob our countries. they vote against us. they steal our jobs

i have no sympathy for these little dicked pieces of shit

We did it to ourselves by letting the jews live and by giving women the status of people.

We are talking specifically about Japanese. They are God's compared to the other slant eyed monkeys.

Just look at the website you are using retard. The jew doesnt fear the chink or the gook.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

The Chinese do that, not the Japanese

I live in Tokyo (on a business trip now) . I really like their policy of keeping out people won't actually contribute.

>thread about Japan and its government
>brings up and generalizes every Asian nation

yeah we did it ourselves. but that doesnt give gooks the right to act the way they do. theres good immigrants and bad immigrants. asian males are statistically bad immigrants

asian males are as anti-white as they come. they absolutely hate your guts. stop defending them.

asian women are pro white. so they're okay. but the men are a cancer that needs to be wiped from this earth one white cock at a time

>Japan's Justice Ministry looks into reports of racism
>Declares that racism doesn't exist and that reports are over blown
>Groriousu Nihon-jin Nashunarism continues

Once again, the nips have out smarted us. We just haven't seen it yet.

Exactly why whites need to stay out of Japan

Too many of our people are cuckolds/pale niggers. Until we fix ourselves, we should not spread.

weaboo cucks stop sucking yellow dick you autists

asian males hate you, period...

they see you as their only competitors. if you keep underestimating them you will become the loser

you're just as bad as any white girl thats sucking off some nigger. the end result is the same - a traitor. kys

Bullshit

nothing is happening

The Japanese aren't retarded and suicidal like white leftists are. Abe isn't going to let it happen. It's pretty clear Japan is working on population control not on unending exponential population growth

Unlike Western Europe Japan doesn't want OT be flooded with shitskins, and doesn't give a fuck what the IMF or the UN tells them.

This isn't Imperial Japan anymore you retard.

and you're as bad as a leftist that defends black people even when its hurting yourself you stupid cunt

asian males hate you, yet here you are on all fours bending over for them like a little pussy

Sheeeit
Did globalists get their hands on Japan ?

Japanese uprising when?

WE ARE ONLY DEFENDING THE JAPANESE YOU DUMB FUCKING AUSTRALIAN PIECE OF SHIT

QUIT BITCHING ABOUT CHANG THE CHINK WHO KEKED YOU

>they see you as their only competitors

Then you fight them fair and square

but imo unless they attack pearl harbor again I see no reason to fight the East Asians. They aren't like Muslims and Jews who try to destroy everything in sight.

>They are God's compared to the other slant eyed monkeys.

They're one and the same. If it weren't for Whites, they would still be living in stick houses.

asian males have been spamming black cock on pol for the last 3 years. they absolutely hate us for fucking their women. you people are clueless

go look at the dehumanizing shit they say about us on asian masculinity. they talk about undermining our government in our own countries you retards

asian men hate us. they are not our friends. they never have been. real life isnt an anime you fat rejects

Stop saying asian

We are talking about specifically Japan

To any Japs on here, don't surrender your country. Japan is for the Japanese. Don't let Tokyo get flooded with third world savages that aren't fit to live in your civilization. Just look at the West. I dream for a day when I can walk all across the United States and see nothing but white people.

you've obviously never lived around asians have you

You know nothing about Japan's 1500 year history you monkey.

australian mad because of bad trip to disneyland in tokyo? that is the only reason you kangaroo fuckers come here.

THATS JEWS YOU FUCKING JEW

japanese are the second worst asians after chinese. not only they are smart but they are hate filled with an inferiority complex

stop sucking yellow dick man. its pathetic

>as discrimination becomes a growing social concern
For whom? What purpose? Their country is more of themselves than any other on the planet.

kick them out if they don't like it.

whatever jap is pushing for this bullshit is being paid by the kikes.

this man in pic is a hero

>white people are OK.
If you actually were a nip, you would say only Japanese in Japan.
Fuck off english teacher.

I fear for the future of Japan. They're going to become cucked, blacked, Muslimed, and beaned just like the US. Goodbye pure Japanese men and women. It was nice while it lasted, and I am glad I married one before she was ruined by a black guy.

its not mate. asian masculinity are in skype chats every weekend and weekday spamming black penis on pol

go read the shit they say about you on asianmasculinity. asians will never be our friends

Get off Sup Forums

Kill yourself

little dicked asian men need to be wiped from planet earth

Does this mean I can finally use the race card?

Will I get free stuff and pussy?

>they absolutely hate us for fucking their women

Then don't fuck asian women

fuck's sake. Do you want more Elliot Rodgeres?

I grew up around asians, and don't particularly like them.

But they're no real threat as long as we don't let them immigrate by the millions. East Asians belong in East Asia.

Now if they invade we can go to war again.

Oy vey, time for enrichment and globalism

I will never read reddshit you fucking cuckold. You should kill yourself for even knowing what that shit is.

REDPILLED AUSSIE

GAS THE GOOKS

>be jap
>get bombed
>commit sepukku

pick 2

you're a complete idiot asians are a bigger threat than any other race

they actually have the mental capabilities to cause a ruckus

>s have been spamming black cock on pol for the last 3 years. they absolutely hate us for fucking their women. you people are clueless
>go look at the dehumanizing shit they say about us on asian masculinity. they talk about undermining our government in our own countries you retards
>asian men hate us. they are not our friends. they never have been. real life isnt an anime you fat rejects

asian women hate them too: ihateasianmen.wordpress.com

Racism is natural and healthy, the responsible government official should be publicly lynched.

God damn when did Aussies on this board get so fucking buttmad?

You can argue against chinks and gooks but if you hate nips, get off Sup Forums and die

>Chinese are the fucking worst.
FTFY my man

>The Japanese aren't retarded and suicidal like white leftists are.

I really hope this is true. I spent the last two years in japan though and lots of the japanese people i met there were full sjw (one even called herself a POC and stopped talking to me when i "insulted other POC" by privately telling her that black people in america essentially speak poor people english.

I will say that most japanese are not leftists and most are just really naive and innocent to world events.

However out of the ones who speak English, most are leftists who will shun you if you say "i don't like koreans/chinese" because that is what their PC culture is focused on right now.

>Abe isn't going to let it happen.

Abe is the one pushing the idea that they need more foreigners. I know that's strange for a nationalist, but i think the japanese think they can handle it.

>Japan's 1500 year history

Nothing of which is noteworthy.

weaboos will defend these small dicked little vermon until the day they die

weaboos can go to the chambers with the gooks

I frown whenever I see another white person here. The vast majority of immigrants can never adapt to another culture.

If you are a foreigner in Japan and follow the rules, speak SOME Japanese you will be OK. Other than that you'll end up like Jamal in Roppongi or Harajuku selling clothes and harassing people on the street because you aren't able to sell shit.

yeah dont let any of us in... half will be lefties and they will destroy your country