>>95313190

What's wrong with hence?

Hence them digits

Nothing, based quads.

All that happened was the professor assumed some brain-dead 17 year old doesn't know how to use the word "hence," and labeled it as such. The professor accused the student of plagiarism. Whether it was plagiarism or not, it's not racism for the professor to assume a student that hasn't shown any writing ability previously possibly plagiarized.

I was accused of plagiarism once. The accusation wasn't made out loud in front of the entire class, but simply written on a paper I turned in. This was at the end of the semester, moments before the final when the paper was handed back. I took the final and waited outside for two fucking hours for the professor to leave the classroom. I purposefully made it as weird and uncomfortable for her as possible in my very polite, courteous, and deferential way. Anyhow, she gave me a 60/100 since she couldn't prove the alleged plagiarism, or so I still believe. After my confrontation, I checked my grades online and she'd given me a 90/100. All the while I was thinking, "Pardon me for actually trying, you stupid cunt."

I hate victim culture, but I can sympathize with the girl. Especially since she was confronted in public.

That's the thing - I was confronted in public about plagiarism when I wrote my own paper. I know how that feels. It's shitty.

It's not evidence of white privilege.

That's what pisses me off about this being circulated.

>This is not your word
she was referring to sentence structure and how Hence is part of a new strain of thought as it is a separate sentence

It's just as bad as beginning a sentence with Because... It's a disjointed idea and does not belong to the current sentence

That professor needs to have disciplinary action brought against them. Hopefully this will be a rare case of righteous viral fame. The Huffington Post comment section has to be one of the cringe-iest places on the internet. These leftists trying to prove their enlightenment to one another and hating anyone who, though outraged, isn't outraged enough.

Read a similar thing in my college newspaper.

"I got accused of plagiarism and I'm not saying it was racism but I'm black and the teacher is white so it was probably racism"

Tfw can't accuse any minorities of anything untoward because you'll get called a racist.

It's cultural appropriation for black people to use it.
They need to stick to black people words like ukunga batunga mi no sabi booga booga

>using the word hence is plagiarism
Your teacher is a hack. You can't claim someone is plagiarizing based off of one word. It's like saying you're plagiarizing for using a thesaurus

I'm sure it was more than that, fag.

Because it's better to constrain the lingustic creativity of our children lest they discover they can think for themselves.

This happened to me more than once in middle school and high school.

>incorrect grammar that harms the communicative nature of writing
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''linguistic creativity''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lmao why the fuck are them teachers telling kids they spellin wrong? that shit is ruining creativity, fuck

Is totally correct. You can (and obviously should) remove "Hence," from that sentence and it will not only deliver the same message, but also be easier to read and understand because it flows better. It's something people use verbally in a disjointed sentence - you would usually at it in after making a statement and it's essentially continuing the sentence on with a pause. In writing it makes no sense at all, and these kinds of oddities and differences between verbal and written language is exactly why people need to be taught how to write and use grammar.

Also I assume that's a piece of work. If so I have no idea why someone would use an exclamation mark as well, that's a total meme.

When I was in 7th grade my English teacher accused me of plagiarism and flunked my paper for using the word "via." This was an honors-level course.
It got overturned the moment I contested it but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

As a Mestizo that is red-pilled, I would have LOVED to go to college and write red-pilled essays to blow these professors minds away.

Sounds too much like Pence

I had a teacher in elementary school that was literally triggered by the word "suck". She would fucking mark us down for using it, even if it was in a proper usage
>Test
>Asks to describe the process of some shit, can't even remember the question
>Remember writing that the water is sucked out of the area
>Teacher marks me down and says I should have said vacuumed instead

>I think you're cheating
>das rayciss

Kek.