Sup Forums help a feminist out, why do men commit rape, murder, paedophilia 9-100x as often as women...

Sup Forums help a feminist out, why do men commit rape, murder, paedophilia 9-100x as often as women? Are they innately immoral/lacking in self control, or is it due to culture? Thank you in advance for your responses, we have been puzzling over this one for a while. It will help us with our game plan to know if there's any hope for rehabilitation or if extermination/segregation is the only option.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-2-why-males-are-more-violent/
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because women are weak and powerless and too weak minded to impose themselves on to someone else

tits or gtfo
>saged and hidden

I see...so to the male mind, willingness to rape and murder is a virtue? Thank you for your response

sex hormones such as testosterone, and our natural urge to dominate those weaker than us.

>Even replying seriously to this obvious b8 thread

Sage goes in the options field.

Did I say that you vapid cunt? Turn your fucking brain on and realize I didn't say that it was good I was just answering why.

Just rolled trips then quads. KEK blesses me get fucked cunt.

Thank you for your input! So as regards male violence, women's only options are 1. deal with it 2. exterminate men 3. separatism?

Women exterminating men? Hahahahahahaahhaahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

I see...so you decided what user said (although he didn't say it), turned on your heel and walked away like a snippy little bitch.

Don't need to see tits.

Thank you again for responding. Back to my original question, do you think the willingness to rape and murder among men as opposed to women is biologically determined or cultural?

Because women are too stupid and obsessed with themselves to do those things.

BACK TO THE KITCHEN, LANDWHALE

r u gril?

It's nurture. Now fuck off

men are the doers - we invent, build, lead, explore - that also means we destroy, steal, murder and rape
Its a double edged sword.
Best way to get more of the one edge than the other is to build civilizations that work that support intact families so that all that energy can be channelled productively

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-2-why-males-are-more-violent/

It's because of the matriarchy.

Because women have no ambition

Counter question to you: whether you believe it is biologically determined OR cultural, why do feminists focus solely on developed regions and ignore the worst offenders culturally and ideologically?

In short: why do feminists not go after Africans or Islamists?

l-leaf post best post?

Tits or GTFO

I haven't walked away, friend. In fact, I've already replied to that user. It is quite interesting that you would interpret from me thanking him that I had "turned on [my] heel and walked away like a snippy little bitch". Do you frequently jump to such conclusions about women in response to neutral actions? Where do you think this mistrust/anger comes from?

Also some racial groups/cultures are much worse than others on average

sage *salutes*
What does it feel like to be a woman? To know that you will never invent anything of value, be apart of a group which creates value, support civilization, or be useful for anything other than having a womb?

Aka niggers Indians and arabs

women only exist to breed

So to the male mind (or your male mind at least) the propensity for rape and murder is a sign of heightened intelligence and awareness? Thank you.

men are basically the niggers of genders except they build civilizations

Sup Forums help a racist out, why do niggers commit rape, murder, paedophilia 9-100x as often as white people? Are they innately immoral/lacking in self control, or is it due to culture? Thank you in advance for your responses, we have been puzzling over this one for a while. It will help us with our game plan to know if there's any hope for rehabilitation or if extermination/segregation is the only option.

Mostly biologically determined. Hormones.

I do sir, in fact I spend most of my time working for women's charities in the middle east.

I don't know if it's nature or nurture, I have always wanted to believe it was nurture because I have love for all humans, men included, and it feels wrong to think they're just "like that" and beyond help but...I must confess this is hard to keep up, I have many doubts.

If you want a genuine answer do this test
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
guys usually get less than 50.
Try the test yourself and then make your own decision and then
>STAY THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Guess who invented the school shooting?

Which charities? Which part of the Middle East? I very much doubt you work in places like Saudi.

Nice trips, and thank you for drawing this analogy! It's what commonly springs to my mind when I see nigger threads =)

women commit just as many sex crimes as men, it's just that no one gives a shit when women do it or when men get raped

>I spend most of my time working for women's charities in the middle east.
>I don't know if it's nature or nurture, I have always wanted to believe it was nurture because I have love for all humans, men included

Female logic at its best.

Who does like Mondays though?

Man's biological function is to spread his seed in as many partners as possible, this is why men's sexuality is primarily impulse driven.
Women have to be more selective over whom they choose to mate with as they're the ones who get pregnant and have to keep it safe for nine months.

Austrailian flag

We are testosterone-based life forms - our aggression can be used for good, like protecting our families and nations, or for bad.
Generally if we have enough of what we need (food, sex, work) and we have a culture that supports a spiritual purpose then men will be peaceful. In the absence of one or more of these things, some men will take wha they need. Sometimes a leader will emerge who just wants to conquer. In this case, you'll be happy that the men of your tribe will use their aggression to defend you.
As for the pedo stuff - I think is this is mostly from having a mother that shames you out of your sexuality in many cases.
There are healthy versions of masculinity but one or the other parent can fuck it up and cause arrested development

>considers extermination of all human males a reasonable option
>considers women to be less violent and have better morals

If you're truly a woman and you honestly believe what you've written you should consider using a knife as a dildo to encourage free bleeding. If you're just a moron larping, go huff car exhaust for a few hours to refresh your brain cells.

They don't.
Women are just allowed get away with it.

Put abortion in the murder category.

Mostly biology. Men are made to fight.

And men tend to differ more from one another. Nature experiments with them. They're supposed to fight each others, and the strongest ones get to breed. While pretty much all women get to breed. Nature makes women more the same. They are not experiments.

So there are SOME men who are extremely violent and immoral. In nature they might have been the most fit. And then again there are some men who would risk their lives to protect others from them. Most men are perfectly adapted to civilization and are willing to sacrifice for it.

On top of that, women probably commit less sex crimes because if they want sex they can just ask for it. And they're less violent because they generally are in better circumstances than men, they rarely ever have to turn to crime to survive. And women are better socially supported generally, mental illnesses are better addressed. Showing weakness isn't a risk for them.

So, the real problems are the few sociopathic men. And those who end up in bad circumstances and mentally ill.

Iran mostly, occasionally some gulf countries (not Saudi). The shelters I'm involved with are illegal/underground as the police consider that we are "kidnapping" young girls when we help them escape forced marriages, and that we are obviously running a brothel by housing many unwed women together away from their families. We also smuggle abortion pills where they're not legal. Suffice it to say there is no website I can link.

Actually, women commit child sex offences ar more often than men do since they're usually the primary care givers. Murder rate is higher for men but we murder each other far more often than we murder women. Demostic violence is roughly 50/50 but women instigate far more often.

These are crime statistics that are readily available but are never published due to women bring portrayed as victims 90% of the time. Must be nice being a member of the privileged gender.

Well well roastie? It seems you've come to *dramatic pause* explore the "male space." Heh, you're out of your depth kid....

*tips fedora and walks away*

That's what I thought. Now the murder rate is way higher alone, than all the other things combined.

Are you personally a set of "boots on the ground" in Iran?

Feminism has only made inroads in the West bc the men were actually willing to listen due to a general climate of liberalism, whereas I would imagine that in many Asian/African countries, their protests are not tolerated

But repeated and serious injury from domestic violence is overwhelmingly male-on-female. Don't you think there's a difference between being beaten regularly and/or hospitalized than shoved or slapped, resulting in no injury, once?

hormones

lmao OP ignores the actual statistics like a fag

I work in Iran, yes.

Whoa. That's hard to believe. You'd be one of the very few feminists actually helping women that need it.

We don't have problems like this in the west though. That's cultural.

Testosterone and dominant personalities reinforced by societal norms.
You really should look at the racial statistics before making your mind up.

Feel free to screencap your passport Visa as proof. Blot out any information that's pertinent to you personally.

So, level with me, how much to fuck one of your ""rescued brides?""

>look it's a table with no context, no source, no title that contradicts established data
>take that feminists

>rape
usually requires you to overpower or intimidate the victim with the threat of physical force, something that men have more of than women
>murder
women abort more babies than men could possibly kill
>paedophilia
first: there's no a in pedo, second: pedophilia isnt something you "commit", child sex abuse is, and third: child sex abuse committed by women is massively under-reported, just like child sex abuse was in general up until the last 2 decades

>Laughing at all the Americans who instantly got defensive and aggressive when a feminist walked into he room.It's the same bullying , arrogant attitude that they show to men as well

Rape is extremely prevalent in the gay community desu. I think you're misinterpreting those numbers.

Haha
Because that's totally worth it
Getting doxxed as a feminist on Sup Forums and potentially arrested next time I enter the country to satisfy some neckbeards on Sup Forums
Hold on lemme grab my phone

sage this nonsense

It keeps dodging the abortion thing.
Right?

Uh huh. I'm calling bullshit then.

I don't think it's accurate to assume that the woman hits only once. From what I've read, people, whether male or female, either resort to using violence to solve issues or they don't. iirc the proportions are equal for the two sexes. The women probable don't hit as hard but they throw things like dishes.

>Nature or Nurture
>Or

Why not both?

Huh, read the last sentence of the OP. Feminists would freak out if we said anything like this about women. Like how they destroy every civilization and should be sent to breeding camps or I dunno kek.

>no one gives a shit when women do it or when men get raped
Men in prison get raped by the thousands, and it's seen as a big fucking joke. If women want equality, quit being such attention whores and show some concern for forgotten male victims.

I think you guessed that I don't think abortion is murder, but there I said it =)

Can you dom me?

ok fair enough.

I'm not assuming it, it's what the statistics show. Bare stats on "how many people have ever committed domestic violence" - close to 50/50. Once you look at frequency and severity, the sex gap is huge.

Hello OP.

If you are interested in actual, serious dialogue, you may email us at [email protected]

I think its in Australian genes to shitpost uncontrollably

Who rapes men in prison? Men. I'm real sad about it, but we are not your mommies. We made a movement to specifically focus on, among other things, rape and domestic violence aimed at women. It was derided for decades before finally making some headway. And now it's all "waaa there are no resources for male rape or DV victims." So GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE SOME, dudes! We aren't the ones raping you, it's other men. Take it up with them, and stand up for yourselves.

You're not wrong, to be honest. Men really aren't perfect and women barely ever commit sexual assault. It's a crime committed primarily by men. But just as there are differences between sexes, there are differences between races. You are far more likely to be raped by niggers than by whites. Rape is a disgusting act, yeah, and I can't blame you for being a feminist. Women will protect their own interests the same way as any other group will. Just don't get blinded by the rest of the rhetoric they spit out. A lot of the time the feminist movement will not be doing anything to act in your interests. Most feminists want to import fucking Muslims en masse. That's not something you need.

Who are you (plural)?

It's all about the hormones. Testosterone in particular. Men with abnormally high test are much more likely than other men to be violent or rape etc. Men who take steroids apparently become, to some degree, more aggressive and have stronger sexual desires. Women who take steroids experience the same.

Maybe, but (most of us, still) aren't chinks, so there's that.

I'm not an expert. I've just perused a few studies. But I am naturally suspicious of feminist stats in general - for things like rape being 1 in 4-5 on campuses bc they are clearly including things like girls who are drunk but otherwise consenting or non-penetrative sexual assault, which again can be overcalled depending on how the question is asked. The stats are used to falsely create the appearance of an epidemic of rape when this is not the case.

Like 10 years ago, a gf got into an argument with me while drunk. I saw she was gonna lose her shit, and i egged it on more. She threw a pan at me, missed. It hit the doorjamb and the pan bent. I said a few more things. She attacked me, scratching and swatting. I held her away at arms length with my hand open. She started punching and shit, but could only hit my arms, cuz shorter reach. Then, she fucking bit my arm. Like hard as fuck. Did not let go, couldn't rip my arm away. I punched her in the head until she let go. She fucking attacked again. Same shit, bit again. Punched head again. This time held her down until she calmed down. Took like 10 minutes, held her for like 5 more after. Just to be sure. An hour later she said she was gonna call the cops because i hit her. She didn't, because i had bite marks everywhere. I didn't either, cuz i handled it. But they bites still hurt like 5 months later.

You will find out in due time if you so choose to opt in to real dialogue! Perhaps.

Your identity is not at stake.

Yeah I'm coming around to this view. A lot of female trans report becoming aggressive cunts on T where they weren't before.

Pedophiles don't think what they're doing is wrong, either. That doesnt make it ok.

I'm not from the US and idk bout this stuff, would never make any assertions about it. I go off conviction stats in various jurisdictions, which may be inaccurate because of problems with reporting and the justice system but you couldn't call them "feminist" stats. They're just stats.

Fuck identity politics. Idgaf about identity. I care about bodily harm coming to human beings.

That's the problem with feminism.

It has become irrelevant.

Women are way, wayyy better off than men in the west.

But feminists still have a lot of influence. That's why it has tried to associated itself with other minorities with intersectionalism. To morally justify their existence. But they're just using them as their shield really. It's all about preserving the privileges of women (white ones, in particular) while demanding equality only when it benefits them.

But even when this is pointed out, feminists claim that it doesn't matter. They're not there to make society better as a whole. They're just an interest group. There's nothing wrong with gender warfare to them. It's this kind of things that are destroying society now.

Feminism now is politically related to immigration (and Islam) and globalization. It has a lot to do with the exploitation of the working class. It benefits the capitalist elite. Feminists used to be against capitalism. Not anymore, clearly. Now it's just a divide-and-conquer mechanism used against the people.

yes and the details of this story would not necessarily be reflected in 'stats'

and they also say " get me off this T - I can't stop thinking about sex!"

My contention isn't that me not thinking abortion is wrong makes it okay, it's that abortion is okay. See the difference?

I guess in about 20 years everywhere'll be Sydney :^) half my friends have moved there and I'm going there for uni

Please dominate me.

>feminist
Calling yourself that makes you lose the argument before it even begins. Feminists have given Muslim savagery toward women a pass, in favor of picking the tired old fight with white men that every other liberal regurgitates. Feminists want to import Achmed to beat them around. In Muslim territory, if a woman is raped she is the criminal to be lashed with the whip while the man goes free. Burkas, no driving, utter submission to men, yet feminists don't say a fucking thing.

Women and Men need each other.

I'm really not sure why no one is responding to this question seriously, it's a pretty interesting discussion topic and one that Sup Forums blows off regularly

What does identity politics have to do with you not getting doxxed by engaging us in actual discussion via email?

If you do not choose to opt in to an actual dialogue via discussion, then you are not serious about determining the veracity o your beliefs and likely are not actually a feminist woman from Australia.

If you are not as you say you are, people will begin to stop reply in to your thread.