South Park - "White People Renovating Houses

Well howdy everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters! Gee whiz, it sure feels like it's been forever since the last episode of South Park, but it's just been a year! Lotsa stuff has happened since then, and now the nice fellers at Comedy Central are going to premiere the new season tonight at 10/9c! Hey, that's two hours from the time of this post! Neato!

>White People Renovating Houses - Protesters armed with tiki torches and confederate flags take to the streets of South Park; Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society.

Aw hamburgers, a Randy episode? I thought we were going to see AWESOM-O versus Woodland Critter Christmas, I sure hope they weren't just joking about that...

Other urls found in this thread:

arconaitv.co/stream.php?id=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Matt/Trey

Is it the same user doing these threads for years? Because that's some dedication.

Based Butters.
I missed you.

>Every liberal "news" site going on about how South Park gonna take down White Supremacist

Watch M&T pull a 180 and completely ignore s

I'm pretty sure its one of the South Park Studios staff

Butters I'm going to start false flagging as various political ideologies just to spite you and your thread

AV club is going to follow suit after they posted that article blaming South Park for the alt right.

Hey assholes, we are tired of political shit, if this isn't a fakeout or a human portrayal of legitimate grievances i'm out.

pls no bully

Oh sweet dude, Looking forward to those kid focused episodes... they're gonna be great, that preview pic definitely won't disappoint.

Hope we get plenty of episodes where politics aren't the focus.
Also more highest honor.

Honestly Butters, I really don't care about a new episode of South Park after last seasons shittiness.

I'll wait until tomorrow to see how user's rate the episode before wasting time watching the episode or not.

How long will pic related last?

What are the chances they get more scenes together this season? What about a whole episode?

>tfw you're at work and you don't have to watch two Colorado faggots fail to comprehend white people frustrations and proceed to just call them bigots

Post south park fanart

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
jk, I love you glue colored tyrants.

Still calling it on Kenny coming out as Norse/Germanic pagan

wat dis?

I really do hope they weren't joking about that. But at least you're aware so I'm sure we'll get some nice comfy small scale episodes this season. And much as I hate to be a shipfag, I hope Heidi and Cartman have an interesting dynamic going forward. There's a lot of ways to go with that and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes (if anywhere)

>How long will pic related last?
Hopefully forever

Gambaro irashai

Will Mintberry Crunch be in FBW and will I get the opportunity to kick his ass? That's what matters to me right now.

ok

LOL I think you mean coming out as Asexual.

Fuck you i like Randy episodes more than Butters episodes

This

I'm so fucking sick of leftist propaganda and white genocide

POLITICS POLITICS DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF CURRENT EVENTS IPHONES CELEBRITY IN THE NEWS POOP BOOGERS SHIT SOCIAL MEDIA

Not with all the girls he wants to nut in, nigga he a norse god

oh boy, another episode that will feel dated in a week
they really lost their edge after literally becoming their wife's son's father

So is it confirmed no season long continuity? Hope so.

Characters we miss:
>Clyde Frog
>Mr. Hat
>Dr. Mephesto
>Chef

More or less. They seem like they're done with that for now. They thought it would be easier to shotgun relevant jokes by maintaining momentum. Didn't work out too great.

>white american* people frustrations
Creating spacegoats to project all their frustraions in easily identifiable targets, instead of the complex cause of the actual problem? Looks like the kind of thing that SP would do.

So what was the deal with those retarded grapes again? Feels like they had a plan for them that ended up going bumfuck nowhere.

Has butters accepted he is one of the worst characters next to randy?

Trips confirms long lasting relationship.

post more cartman love

hate has no place now

didn't he have a black gf in season 12

Fuck off to reddit nu-male libcuck nigger

Why is Leslie best girl?

>South Park makes fun of the left
>lol so funneh BTFO

>South Park makes fun of Trump
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORST SEASON EVER

Never change

Sup Forums is just the right wing tumblr. Somehow saying that made Sup Forumsbabies misconstrue that as me saying both parties are the same

I'm starting to think Sup Forums is worse t b h

I like the pair but I also want them to introduce a third girl for the new season, make it a subtle running theme.

I hope it isn't all serialized like last season. I want some good standalone episodes.

Cartman will always be the best.

Will they end the whole member berry or just forget it ever existed

I would rather they end all the bothersome things of the past season in one sitting like Rick and Morty, and just go on rest of the season fresh

Offscreening it is also an option too

How South Park manages to have so much good art?

It has been said again and again that the show will be episodic again

Japan is crazy about it.

Even if this thread devolves into Sup Forums bullshit, you made this worth my visit.

They were just there to bitch about new Star Wars

Based japan. There are some nice western artists out there too.

BUTTERS! What did your mother and I tell you about posting on this rotten website?!

Damien should come back and summon Pip from the depths of Hell so they can go on an adventure. And the Goth Kids can become Damien's followers.

its okay dad it's Sup Forumsmblr they hate nazis

Your right but also SP hasn't been good since season 17 or 16

That's not Butters!

Damien's a fag tho

People who hate Trump have also said it's one of the worst seasons ever. I'm inclined to agree considering that I dropped it halfway through it (apparently before it got really bad)

Is it back to episodic format? I'm tired of the long running shit format.

fuck I hope we see satan this season I miss him the most

Fuck the "boo political" haters. I just want more South Park and hopefully they go back to no more season long stories or tone it down.

South Park hasn't been good since Scott Tenerman must die

It's the arcs.

In 2008 they had an episode ready if McCain had won. This time they didn't have the time to make essentially 2 seasons

>Protesters armed with tiki torches and confederate flags

>watching reddit park

Oh cool, you're still making these.

yeah, the arcs are what people were complaining about. We'll see if they really did drop that idea.

Are you guys ready for the return of the greatest superhero of our generation, THE COON? He's really cool, and he fights crime and the hippie agenda. I think we can all agree he makes a difference in this town.

Sup Forums doesn't care about you or cartoons, they consider such things beneath them and rightfully so.

God fucking damn it. My cable box literally just had a seizure and died just as I turned on the TV. Other than K.O. and Rick and Morty this is one of the only things I watch and now it's ruined.

I remember this artist didn't she deleted all of her south park art?

Oh how I wish this is true.

Stream it?

>OP is so afraid of Sup Forums hijacking his thread that he has to dump husbando pics as a buffer

Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic

Whatever happened to South Park not cutting down politics? What in the fuck? I thought they were going to avoid politics and now they're bringing up the tiki torch incident??

Member the show was funny?

mega when?

How long until it's on? Looking forward to the non-episodic format again, by the way.

>95318135
Mephesto in going to be in FBW

2/10

About 1 hour and 30 minutes from now.

I'm dumping cute pics because this is a fucking image board and I like cute pictures. If you want to be a big blubbering bitch and talk about how SP offended your widdle fee fees this fan art won't stop you.

There's never a good one though.

Any fanart of Princess Kenny without his hood means it's shit.

>Mr. Hat
RIP he will be stuck in mr slaves ass for eternity

this better be worth the 9 year wait

Do crossboarder shills really think people will fall for these lies, despite personal experience clearly telling them otherwise?

Did these guys die too?

arconaitv.co/stream.php?id=30