Voting/Points system Idea for 4cuck

>Voting system similar to reddit
>Anons can upvote or downvote your posts
>However, only Upvotes are visible by others
>Points stack up
>Once you get 4000 points/upvotes in total, you get a free Sup Forums pass
>Also helps Mods to filter shitposts

People would post more and more people posting would mean more traffic. Hiroshimoot won't have to DELETE 4cuck!

What do you think? Also, apologies for my english.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAEYZdJK-sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't know whether i should yell something about R A R E or tell you to get the fuck out

This is terrible. I don't want people to bring up how many "epic upboats" they have while I'm trying to argue with them

>Is this nigga serious

Take your fucking you, shitposter.

>wanting to turn Sup Forums in Reddit

Kys

Get the fuck out of here.

Your downvotes won't be visible you fucking idiot. Learn how to read.

If you think my idea is bad, at least tell me why it is. -__-

saged and reported

OMG user you're so smart, imagine if we took Sup Forums the way it is now. But we added a cool trendy rating system that could never be manipulated because we're so smart. It would also be good if we had username / password logins so we could become bestie friends and have a cool guy reputation.

IT'S JUST A FUCKING IDEA YOU STUPID BURGER

you have to go back

>unironically wanting to turn Sup Forums into reddit
in case this isn't bait, there's a reason this hasn't and will never happen
go to reddit, pay attention and see if you can figure out why

welcome to Sup Forums, fagbait
lurk more and try again when you're legally allowed to be here

if you like it then go to reddit, the system is already in place for you there

now fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=qAEYZdJK-sA

I don't even know where your gay country is but you have to go back

What kind of retard are you?

Never show your face here again you fucking scum of the earth. Saged.

sage

the only reason I'm not ripping you a new one is because of your rare flag

Take your faggot ideas back toLeddit or whatever other anti-freedom of speech shithole you crawled out of.

Reddit is horse shit.

>Make Sup Forums exactly like this other website

Stop pretending to be retarded. It's not trolling.

Kill yourself

(You)s are the only currency worth having.

thats stupid you retard. Kill yourself. Sounds like that YouTube heroes Jewshit. kill urself monkey. Sup Forums is fine the way it is.

Thank you for posting I needed that flag for my meagre collection.

This now go back to plebddit op

>requires usernames/identities
>bots from CTR will downvote anti-hillary stuff off the board
>retards from reddit will ransack the place

Sage

>If you think my idea is bad, at least tell me why it is. -__-

With a voting system, everything becomes a popularity contest and usually things become a hugbox where people are only trying to have the most "voted for" comment. So it stifles originality and creativity by changing everyone's priorities.

We already see this with (you)s and how many posters literally make the stupidest shit hoping to see a bunch of people reply to them.

Being anonymous means all posts are judged by their own content, not but WHO IS POSTING THEM.

Also I don't have a name/phrase for this but every single system like this leads to... lets call it "dogpiling"... the already most popular comment. Same thing happens with (you)s. The comment with the most attention, just gets even more attention. It seems to be a rule of the Internet.

Everyone's going to read the comments with the most points and ignore everything else.

No

Lets hope this is shitposting

If I see this thread or something like it again you'll be hearing from Dominos or whatever its equivalent is in your area

watch it chrissy

Posts above a certain reply threshhold should copy the entire thread to a separate board and make the thread immortal for a day.

Bump order in that board is measured in total replys to that poster's id in the thread.

This encourages OC makers.

No.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Leave it the same and let it fail or succeed on its own. That's what's great about it.

>All these people rightfully shitting leddit

>HOWEVER

>Tons of threads on Sup Forums with links directly to leddit, asking people to come look at leddit and post on leddit.

This shit really pisses me off Sup Forums. Am I the only one? If you're going to say you don't like the place, then don't fucking post links to it every fucking day either.

More proof Sup Forums is suffering from late stage Terminal reddit cancer

RIP in peace swet prince 1996-2016

Have another (you).

I think that you should go away and never come back. Turning Sup Forums into reddit means ending Sup Forums.

>Redditor doesn't understand that when bringing the fight to the tards, you may need to enter tard territory.

Already had flag so this thread is completely worthless

Are seriously calling me a fucking redditor, while fucking arguing to fucking go there?

YOU ARE THE GODDAMIT REDDITOR HERE.

FUCK.

YOU.

If you go there AT ALL and have an account there AT THE FUCK ALL. YOU. ARE. THE. GOD. DAMN. FUCKING. REDDITOR.

Is this like arguing it's not gay to take dick up the ass? Probably coming from the same retarded fucking mind.

>If you think my idea is bad, at least tell me why it is. -__-
Nah, i'll just downvote it.

pls tell me this is bait

>muh speshul opinion needs to be protected with upboats
nigger 4cuck is not a hugbox
I thought you fags killed the dodos with your bare hands but now i know you're just pussyfaggts

you can't downvote on Sup Forums idiot

no. A genuine idea. Give constructive criticisms instead of shitting on it like an autist

redditors tend to stick out like a sore thumb by the way they write

>Give constructive criticisms
>Says the idiot asking for a hidden vote system
Oh i'm laffin.

fuck off mauridiot

>Idiot

Why are you being so aggressive for no reason? Ask your mom to teach you some manners

Yea great idea allow the shills to control the sliding of breads
are you autistic?
if you want a reason why it is bad
it can be easily manipulated

NOPE

the day Sup Forums has an upvote/downvote system is the day I kill myself

Lol no.

The voting system is why Reddit is so fucking retarded. It awards circle jerking and meme spouting, and punishes any critical thinking or differing opinions.

the only "rating" system I coyuld possible approve for Sup Forums is one that measures and sorts posts by how many people replied to them.

Even, that would be terrible since people would become even more desperate for (you)s.

Things are fine as they are.

I told you here and you ignored it.

I had asked your mum to teach me some, but all she was able to communicate was to not speak with a full mouth.

No that's stupid. I don't care how popular the funny thing you said was. I want content and a discussion.

You think you are funny?

How do you report someone again?

How about you kill yourself you fucking reddit refugee.
If this stupid "le ebin upboat :DDDDD" system of yours were implemented it would quickly turn Sup Forums from a mostly shitposts and sometimes serious discussion to full on e-peen competition on who gets the most upvotes. It would be (You) posting, but a million times worse.
I'd upvote a thread where you livestream your suicide.

Just go to reddit if you want a similar system to the one you are proposing. Otherwise you can kindly fuck off. Also nice proxy.

What's the point on a taiwanese basket weaving website like 4chinchin? Doesn't feel right to me.

Let leddit have its gay shit and let us have our gay shit, don't mix the two

A FUCKING GAY FLAG

>any year
>changing Sup Forums
GB2 reddit and/or kill yourself.

M4GA

that's it

replies already does this.

And FUCK YOU

Pitiful bait. Funny that it's redditors replying seriously to you.

Fuck off reddit

>Make absolutely abhorrent post
>Post number happens to have many repeating digits

I'm sure you see the possible issues
We already have a system of immortalizing OC through the anons screenshotting parts of the thread. Like with the free market, government intervention will only dampen creativity

kys tropical nigger. this isn't plebbit.

I'm sure that would never happen
∧_∧
( ´∀`)
/ |
/ .|
/ "⌒ヽ |.イ |
__ | .ノ | || |__
. ノく__つ∪∪ \
_((_________\
 ̄ ̄ヽつ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | | ̄
___________| |
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |

The Upvote-Downvote system is terrible. It creates an echochamber.

lurk moar before you give us all cancer

No!
reddit needs to stay on reddit

Fuck off to plebbit newfag

if you like reddit so much you can fuck off back and stay there
>not an argument

Go to fucking reddshit you jew

A site like that already exists. Go to it.

Just go to reddit.

You should be executed for even considering such a thing.

This means NOT WELCOME

Suggestions
>call them something other then upvotes (keks maybe? That sounds stupid)
>have only yourself and mods be able to see it so your self esteem will be damaged
>have negative feedback option that can get users banned for 24 hours upon reaching 100 in a single thread
>give me a free Sup Forums pass anyways

I wouldn't mind having a downvote system where enough downvotes hides a post by default. I don't see a need to change it though and having an actual point system is fucking retarded

No, Reddit shows that an upvote/downvote system just encourages groupthink.

On the other hand, having to manually search through threads and comments of varied quality to find the nuggets of gold encourages active engagement and critical thinking.

A voting system can always be manipulated to sway opinion of the unaware mind.
This place should stay a meritocracy with truth as the measure or else it loses its meaning or purpose. A voting system would disrupt that eventually. even if the idea was noble
nice try reddit

Nah I say fuck that. It incentivizes populist comments. Reddit is a cesspool of people competing who can be the most pretentious and witty fuck.

Yeah. This works best with only negative feedback and consequences. Having too many negative responses should hide a post or in extreme cases temporarily ban the user.
>down votes or whatever should be fine but should only be visible if you want to see them (maybe a toggleable option or a "view dislikes" tab?)
>we will never need a "le ebin upboats meme" system, OP, because it's stupid, promotes stupid behavior, and wouldn't be benificial to Sup Forums as a whole or even just this board.

Sup Forums is what it is because your arguments must stand on their own. No upboats, no permanent identities. This would literally ruin Sup Forums fucking newfag. Points systems and identities, no matter how unintrusive end up dampening dissent.

Real life doesn't have an upvote system. Sup Forums helps you become a better person by teaching you how to be independent and free from needing social cues to tell whether you're being a faggot or not. It forces you to realize that everybody can love what you say but, at that same time, nobody may have anything to say in reply. If you don't understand that, then you're too new and your faggotry WILL show.

This is what happens when you welcome retards from r/th_donald with open arms, Sup Forums. Let's just hope they fuck off when the election ends

fuck you