I want to fucking die

I want to fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pHP3DD1GI
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPpcvD01Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

geez Slenderman costume when?

Cover it with a capeshit costume. Cover them all.

Jeff is a killer, ya know

Why is there such a low bar set for creepypasta stories? I've read all of the most "famous" stories and they're all fucking awful. And Jeff the Killer is probably the worst of the bunch.

A lot of it is amateur writing. Usually they're done with minimal revision or editing.

The least horrible is Slenderman, but the fanfics are horrible, to sum it all up:
CREEPYPASTAS ARENT HENTAI

at first I thought it was a Hubert Cumberdale costume. then I realized it was much worse

As bad as Jeff is Sonic.exe is even worse.

HYPER REALISTIC DUDE

I'm leaving this thread, because I'm needed at another Sup Forums thread

Because most creepypasta writers are under 15

This isn't a Sup Forums thread. I do hate that costume though. The only pasta I like is Russian Sleep Experiment. If your going to comment guys remember to comment saged.

>I found some bootleg game cartridge from a garage sale with the name of the game written in sharpie
>I played that game and upon booting up it immediately starts telling me to kill my family, I figure it's just a glitch
>Keep playing, eventually game shows the eyeless character covered in hyper realistic blood staring at me while 666 or praise satan flashes on the screen
There, I pretty much summed up ever vidya creepypasta there is.

I get that. But that doesn't explain why people like that stuff. Jeff the Killer isn't even scary, it's just kind of edgy in the way that thousands of other amateur stories are. And even the gore angle doesn't hold up because of how much un-scary shit these stories have in them.

Funny this came from a dog combined with a fat girl.

Try 2013.

Fangirls. I swear to god that's the real reason.

>But that doesn't explain why people like that stuff
Because the vast majority of the audience is also in middle school

Has anyone done a Salad Fingers costume complete with finger puppet friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pHP3DD1GI

How is this Sup Forums? Take it to /x/

>CREEPYPASTAS ARENT HENTAI
Then you're not trying hard enough.

Wrong, it was a mask that the guy who originally uploaded the video wore and edited
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPpcvD01Ok

>complete with finger puppet friends?

>Cartoon creepypasta
>Either some lost episode where the character commits suicide while photos of dead people flash on screen and everyone throws up or "they're all actually dead/in hell" theory