Hillary Clinton will be arrested tomorrow

Or Tuesday. There may be a last-gasp internal struggle before the arrest warrant is issued.

Enough information will released tomorrow to warrant an arrest, and the rest of the week will be exposition of the real Hillary Clinton.

This is so amazing.

It's finally happening.

cool source bro

Sure, whatever you say, keep us updated.

Ok

I half expect they know how hard Trump will landslide the election so they are pulling this to try and make some claims that it is illigitimate. "He didn't have a proper opponent, his landslide winning wasn't valid". They are very desperate.

delete this

THREAD THEME
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO61TCgbMas

Here are these dubs you missed.

Let me help you with that.

Rollan for dubs

>Hillary Clinton will be arrested tomorrow.

Dubs. Suck it Hillary.

No. Trump will never have a mandate to rule if the media can claim that Trump didn't beat Hillary fairly.

On the other hand, this could be exactly what the elite want. If they can't win with Hillary they'll gladly throw her under the bus to weaken Trump's ability to rule...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS HER TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You guys suck at this

Move aside kids, this is how you GET

Let me show you faggots how a pro does it. Hillary gets arrested tomorrow.

Keep me posted

You mean these dubs?

>MFW these are the only dubs in the thread

check this get

fuckin' leaf

Nice fanfic. There's nothing to these last minute allegations.

Let me show you. Praise kek, trumo and check em

*unsheathes dubs*
pshh nothing personell kid...

I don't say this ever, but...it's fucking happening.

HILLARY IS FUCKING DONE FOR

As based britbong correctly noted elsewhere:

>They had to convince a judge that there is probable cause that the information is relevant to the investigation of a crime.

>There isn't a judge in the whole federal system that would whimsically give out a warrant to search for Hillary's emails.

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!

The Dems get this, and that's why they're freaking out and throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Comey.

^ this

their only play to legitimize Clinton again is to dismantle Comey as a partisan hack.

Comey will weather the storm, and Clinton may or may not.

Watch the stock market and the flights scheduled for Israel. If the market tanks and the flights start selling out, you'll know shit is hitting the fan.

you cant force kek to grant you dubs you can only pray for them