This is an actual quote from Orange is the New Black

This is an actual quote from Orange is the New Black

And she is in the wrong more than she is in the right as a main character.
>watching the show for Piper
lol

fuck hollywood

why is everything they make so shit? This is just trash dialogue unless they're trying to make an obnoxious hatable character. But they're not, they just want a character that retards can identify with

Why are the most intelligent people in the world Black

haa ha ha jokes on you faggot I don't know what any of that shit is

Who /flaca/ here?

>Neil deGrasse Tyson is the king of science

Did this show just end racism for good? You won't believe what happens next!

Neither does anyone else over the age of 25.

I fucked a girl I knew in high school who watches this show. True story. The last time I saw her she was begging me to pick her up from a meth den. She's probably dead now.

I'm gonna go beat off.

It is just the show pandering to Tumblr audience.

>tfw Genetics is racist if you apply it to humans

Lmao, it's been interesting to watch how hamfisted the SJW-ing has gotten on that show

>juggling live grenades
>general guard sadism
>ebil wite men

My eyes rolled when poussey died tho

This show didn't start u til well after I was in highschool. How old are you kiddo?

My wife likes this show; pretty safe to assume she's a lesbian, right?

This is an actual post by an OP that watches Orange is the New Black.

/Flaca/ masterrace reporting in.

Her character is supposed to be an idiot. Nice try though, faggot

>I believe in...

That's not how science works!

To be fair Nate Silver was rock solid until this election cycle. The Signal and the Noise is one of the best stat books to come out in the 2010s.

deGrasse has always been a narcissistic nigger and Hitchens is a thieving conman, though.

But Neil deGrasse Tyson is a stupid cunt.

Derailing this thread.

are you like 19?

Tell that to Hawking.

>I believe in aliens and I'm afraid!

9 pls
an hero if other

me and 9 could go to the game or some shit

rollin

eh I'll take it

rollin!

Literally paid shills.
Do not want.

9 GET

rollin!

are you like 26?

dyke pussy B)

rollinho

I believe in Aliens too, but the chances of us encountering life as advanced as we are is staggeringly small.

Microbes and shit, sure

R-r-r-r-rollinnn!

Oh god no..

Yeah fuck science. Bunch of pseudo-logical bullshit

Right, because their understanding of science is religious devotion to Bernays' pseudo-voluntary reality-administration by experts, maintained through mass media. This is a golden find, OP. We already knew they thought like this but it's nice to have a nice clearly-laid-out telltale item.

what the fuck did you expect the entire show is for SJW dykes to masturbate to

She's not wrong. Hitchens was a huge asshole, but he was also right.

Nate Silver and Black Science Man and Christopher Hitchens have absolutely nothing to do with science. I am honestly surprised that she omitted the noted scientists, Bill Nye, Steve Zissou and Leonard Nemoy.

Hitchens absolutely hated the Clintons

dude lesbians lmao

yeah, and the line is meant to be a joke & ridiculed

The show is far left liberal but still. becoming humorless?

>Nate (((Silver)))

this.

this show is made by a big fat purple haired jewish woman who is freakishly ugly and sweaty

OITNB gets worse every season.

>written by the Weeds SJW """woman"""

What do you expect

>leftists fantasizing amongst themselves

nobody watches tv

Does it even surprise you that a show has a shitty agenda these days?

Even WITH memes Neil Tyson isn't someone that normies would really know, and even if they did know him there could be a thousand other important people for them to mention but they won't because he's le black science man.

Nate (((Silver))) is just a fucking meme, they tossed him in there casually so that cucks watching this shit would go search and find "muh numbers wow so science, #ImWithHer now!"

If you think about 538 though its just aggregated polls, and when all the polls have oversampling and media bias it means nothing at all.

Now that he's gotten the dubs out of the way I think it's safe to take my chances.

r-r-rolling

Fucking kek has condemned me.

cunt

Consider the following:

It is literally just as likely for microbes to meet us as it is for us to meet them. That is to say, our increased mobility makes it more likely that the encounter occurs.
Given that that's the case, the issue isn't about how rare it is for sentient life to exist, but how capable sentient life is of moving around.

To that extent, you're completely right: The chances that we'll encounter life as advanced as we are is staggeringly small. But the chances of us encountering something more advanced than us is still astronomically higher.

roll for (0) zero

ROng for wa

she's my favorite goth prisonfu

PENNSATUCKY PLEASE

Thats not the sort of thing people ever say

roll t

I don't care, that show let me see Donna's boobs

> Believes in_____
>Atheism is not a religion

KEK

>Watching the show.

Fuck off normalfags.

Daily reminder that if you watch television you might as well go cut your own balls off. Those shows are made to make you think not as men but what they say is normal. It's bullshit, stop it now.

this

all these fags not on the maritza train.

gtfo

>any sort of belief is a religion

american """"logic"""

/maritza/ reporting in

I'm an atheist but you gotta admit that the fedora-tipping "SCIENCE" worshippers are on the same level of devotion than your average religious person

Having been in jail (not even prison) I can tell that the writer of this show has no idea how people in the correction system think, talk and act.

Most actual scientists are Atheists. That means no religion, whether it be Christianity, Islam, Progressivism, or Feminism. No religion.

Those fedora-tippers are almost always Progressive and Feminist.

Going for doubles.

>I believe in science
>I believe in evolution

lmao

Nate the irate has the inflated ego most fucking dumbass pop scientists do.

His one contribute was saying that there is a bit of information that can show you the likely course of events through a giant wall of misinformation. Ironically he has become a part of the giant wall of misinformation and statistical noise.

rolling also checked

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

>evolution
it's called the theory of natural selection, and the guy who came up with it would agree this bitch is retarded

Why is McCauly Culkin is woman jail?

8 probably looks good with some dentistry work

>yfw discussing DNA in detail is racist

they're literal meme scientists.

Good to see Donna isn't there.

Maritza is the qtest of the spics. Piper is the literal master race

the show pretty much shits on Piper nowadays. The niggers are the ones that you should be posting