Malik Obama: "Black and white is beautiful"

What do you think he meant by this?

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792587628348518401

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792917179628785664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he needs to calm down.

>What do you think he meant by this?

I'm going to wager all he means is that he wants whites and blacks to be friends

this idiot needs to shut the fuck up, its no wonder why Barack ignores him - because he literally won't shut the fuck up. I like that he's Obama's brother and a Trump supporter but the dude is dumb as bricks and I'm guessing schizophrenic

Or perhaps that mulatto children are beautiful.

yeah. MFW he does more for race relations in one tweet than his brother could do in 8 years.

Kellyanne likes the BBC. ?

OK MALIK, YOU'RE NOT OBAMA TIER BUT YOU'RE STILL A NIGGER, CALM DOWN

It means he's hot for Melania.

Kellyanne's got some good genes. Good thing she married a white man in real life.

>yfw her husband even looks like a cuck

WTF I hate Malik now.

>Slavs
>white

Black AND White.
Not some mixed together poo colour.

We must celebrate multiculturalism.
BY MAINTAINING SEPARATE CULTURES

malik our boy

Trump has some good genes let me tell you. That German blood is good stuff.

that Ivanka tho. Aryan wet dream.

kys

BLACKED. Sup Forums btfo by the BBC yet again. When will you guys ever learn?

Culture =/= Race.
please don't mistake the two

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>converted to Judaism

it's pretty clear Ivana cucked Donald with some stallion from Bronx

I second that. Ivanka is fine.

Kek

fucking exactly.

Wow way to be a racist bigot to a Black Muslim. Check your privilege

Somehow It's not as disgusting when it's an endearing bongo chasing cougars.

She's got some good genes that is for sure.

Trump's a big gene believer. He's said it at multiple rallies.

That's how I know we are electing a realist. He knows America has good genes and our genes made us great. We can't sour it with Mexican and Spanish genes, no question about it.

kek:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792917179628785664

I know this comment isn't really appropriate for Sup Forums but damn, Ivanka's breasts look like they would be really fun to play with.

He's playing 4D banter, this triggers leftists because it weakens their usual racism card further

It's true. Blacks and Mexicans have a genetic pre-disposition for violence, laziness and a lack of intelligence.

Man to think that Barack's bro is 100% Nigger and Sup Forums loves him.

HE'S BLACK

I mean jesus christ wtf did you expect? Do you even browse Sup Forums? We talk about this all the time.

Agreed. He's made several comments that I could never picture a white person making.

Forgot...Pol knows

He's a decent man with a strong identity, while Obama is a mongrel.

Keep those genes pure, and you'll have a more stable person. We White Americans should do the same.

Fucking brilliant.
As the official representative of these United States, I hereby pardon all shitposts, past present and future, of our erstwhile Aussie bros.

is he a gook? a fat gook?

ebony and ivory together in harmony racial solidarity is what he meant

based black guy helping bridge the racial divide his bro created.

If you wanna play with two sacks of silicone, you could just order them from Amazon.

Obama also has an uncle who got pulled over while driving drunk and said he wanted to use his one phone call to talk to Barry.

So it's obvious that he's doing this because Barack won't give him money, right?

It's only satisfying to see the woman's facial response.

There are a certain percentage of women, including my wife who can achieve orgasm through nipple play. It's a real thing, google it.

I'd pay money to see Kellyanne blacked desu senpai

His love don't cost a thing...

Toppest.

Thats honestly accurate as fuck.

No shit, are you new here?

This is just sad.

The reason why the Anglo-saxon, Germanic and Nordic people's have prospered is due to good breeding.

That's my take from it.

Things would be nicer if racial identity politics were not happening. Past few years have been garbage because of it.

That old dried up cliche of people being essentially inferior.
Even where there are only white people, the poor ones do all the crimes. Where the poor are locked out of ever being not poor, they commit more crimes. That's because where the social contract is frayed, people drop all that 'work hard you'll get there' bullshit.
Look at russia, people who work are seen as suckers or slaves. WHites who can't get work and can't or won't steal are called subhumans.
ITT comfy Americlaps don't get hopelessness, not even close.

Yeah and the reason Romans smashed them so hard is because they were lazy and genetically inferior.
The word Angle used to be like the word nigger.

>muh socioeconomics

Even in the exact same economic conditions, niggers commit more crimes, you retarded cuck. There are a lot more poor white people in america, and yet 12% of the population commits over 50% of the murders. Guess which race, cucky?

SLIDE THREAD

Doggo needs to lose some weight

The Romans were a bunch of degenerates. One of the reasons their empire fell.

>No pickaninnies, Irish children, nor Chinamen children shall be wrapped in the flag. Whosoever violates this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
36 U.S.C. ยง 190(b)

Black and White voting right.

i dont give a flip who you are, no heckin way, stick to your own folk mister malik!

Wouldn't you have to compare poor whites to poor blacks then? That would be where it'd get convincing.

lol i saw that tweet the other day.

i guess what he meant was he didn't want interracial breeding because he wanted to black and white people co-exit and not interbreed.