JOBS

What is your job Sup Forums?
Are you satisfied with it?
Would you consider it "redpilled"?

Prosecutor in major metropolitan city.

I'm a former State Dept. official. Seemed great at the time, now I know they made me lie to forward an agenda. Definitely not redpilled.

>software engineer
>sure
>not directly in my job function

software "engineer"
pajeet detected

Editor for news site. Trump wouldn't be where he is without me. Feels good man

Not a sworn officer yet but going through the police academy. I'd say it's Red pilled in most aspects but blue in others

i'm an assembly line worker in a factory
i'm satisfied enough with it
it's as redpilled as an assembly line can be considering that i'm assembling is guns.

I don't work atm. But I want one that keeps me fit and healthy on the job, eg, courier work

I'm a janitor at a grocery store that specializes in low prices.
No. There's tons of poor people, mostly niggers, spics and camel-fuckers.
It certainly shoved a redpill down my throat.

>futures/options quant
>yes
>i get paid to outjew jews all day, so yes

Lawyer. Satisfied? Yes. Red pill? For me, yes. However, for most lawyers, going to law school and being a lawyer is biggest blue pill of all.

>What is your job Sup Forums?
NEET
>Are you satisfied with it?
Not really but it's the best I can do
>Would you consider it "redpilled"?
Yes

>pajeet
l'm WASP as fuck.

>software "engineer"
Software Engineer is my official job title.

I'm a lawyer too. For me it's more black-pilled than red-pilled.

As Jimbo says on the Simpsons: "I don't believe in nothing anymore. I'm going to law school."

I'm an intern at a law firm.
I have year left in school before I can take the bar. I guess it's blue pilled, I work for less than minimum wage.

entrepreneur
sure
i take all kind of pills

If you find the right company it pays pretty good. Was earning between 1500-2000 a week before i lost my license.

Geneticist.
"Race is only skin deep" causes me to lol heartily

How much do you make?

English Teacher
Meh, I would prefer living off the land, but profit is a bitch
Not per se, but you can redpill people.

field technician. no, I'm not satisfied with it because I'm still pretty new and the pay doesn't match the work, but there's room to move upwards. I hate that my mandarin, and my degree are wasted doing this piddly wrench turning b.s.
I work with a bunch of spics who hate Trump, but my boss, his boss, and the top dog are all white male Trump supporters.

Stagehand at a major opera house.

Yea. Great pay and benefits. Bullshit 75 hour weeks. But yea.

Extremely. The whites call the blacks niggers, darkies, spics etc. And the blacks call the whites"white Devils." And we all get along great. Because it's 100% pure bantz. Also, sexual harassment is good fun and happens continually.

credit analyst for mid-tier bank
meh satisfaction level
not redpilled at all. office is full of shills

Complete NEET, betting on Macri or (((them))) destroying the economy equally for wagecucks and NEETs equally before my savings run out.

>debnt collector for predatory auto lender

I love it. I've had people say they needed a two month extension on a 72 month 26% APR contract on a 26k loan because they needed some new rims fo' they ride. I see people owing 22k on a 07 PT Cruiser. It brings me joy when they are repossessed and are forced to pay 3k to get 'they ride' back.
I'd say I work for the jews, but the company I work for is very affiliated with the catholic church.

I pretend to do IT related things
No
No

I'm near Brisbane. I have seen heaps of jobs coming up for courier drivers as it's getting close to Christmas.

Were you driving trucks or pickup vans??

Full time student, no, no.

What's the best thing I can do without a college degree?

I'm assembling mattresses, and no one else is white, but I don't mind.

Soldier. Mostly red pilled. Get away with pretty much anything since there are like 5 women in my unit. Everyone here is right wing and would vote trump. I'm always red piling cunts on Jews and globalist agenda

The only red-pilled job is entrepreneur.

/thread

I'm a cum dumpster for bitcoins

Receptionist at a nursing home while I finish up school

I fucking hate it, people are so dumb

I work in a mansion as an overseer, my girlfriend commands in the kitchen there. Sort of like good old serfdom. Pretty redpilled

this, waiting for some major happening to save me from hoboness

>Job?
PA

>Red-pilled?
Kind of

>Am I satisfied
With my job yes, but every day I struggle to not kill myself due to crippling loneliness. I think about ending it way too much these days.

Draftsman. Mostly. Yeah, sure.

A van. Truckies clean up easy over 3k

I make red pills for $100 a day

Said the 16 year old.

Big data architect
Yep
Yep. Work with lot of international people.i wish we as Americans understood how awesome we have it.

I build bulletproof armor for your airforce, Argentina. I also build various other random aerospace parts.

I'm just a craftsman. Relatively unskilled. $12.50/hour. It's located in a town I love and I don't have to do customer service. I'm happy with it.

And I sell them for twice of what you make

Im a professional shit poster
i get payed to to make you sperg out
i make around 130k a year

Roofer, been at it for about 10 years. Pays good, glad for now to be in Canada and away from Mexicans takin me jerbs. Pretty redpilled talk Trump with my co workers and bash Dude weed. I can open my own business in the future or take over the family roofing business. Depending on the way things play out. Not bad I suppose for dropping out of high school.

Could be better or worse I guess.

Why doesn't the scientific community research this more heavily and drop more red pills about subhuman races? What are the top 3 races from an objective point of view?

wild land fire fighter
its good money during the season
amazing food when at a fire camp
redpilled no cause im destroying my body for money
plus i work with a lot of idiots

>I don't have to do customer service.
max jelly
people are trash

wildland firefighter

pretty redpilled. just work innawoods in dangerous environment with a bunch of good ole boys

major downside is the federal government is a joke

Who is this semen sommelier?

hahaha dude i just made a post.
i wont ask too many questions, but, fire is pretty redpilled. hardening your body is red pilled. making shit tons of money is red pilled.

but also being broken by 35 is not red pilled

>retail
>no, but it's easy/convenient
>no

My job is none of your business. Post more Aryan Christmas boobies please.

You would need to be retarded to fight a forest fire.

White shoe law firm in NYC.

would you fight a protest because its your job, or would you look into the concern and make a choice not to if you agreed with the protest?

I'm a firefighter, it's alright when you're out in the wild lands like me but it definitely isn't redpilled

Don't project. It's unbecoming.

no, you need to not be a massive pussy and/or faggot

HOLY SHIT OFF SEASON FIRE NEETS INVADING CHAN

If you fight the forest fire , it wins.

i run a coffee shop
could be considered a hipster shop
i only buy the best coffee and milk
i exchange goods and services for money
dont hire blacks

is that red pilled?

Oh man, you tend white shoe boys? How red pilled are you?

I'm a bartender. I'm satisfied with it right now but it all depends on the bar you work at. It's redpilled in the way that I get to see how shit most humans really are. It's also bluepilled because I am essentially selling legal drugs all day.

Are you the user with a stoner boss and made a thread a while ago?

>Job
Game Designer
>Satisfied?
No, I just realized I don't like being too abstract, I'm learning coding though and hopefully get back to uni to get dat dere engineer degree.
>Redpilled?
Depends, if talking about the people who work in the industry, they are not redpilled.

A sweet potatoe that's what I do for a living mate

what school/degree do you need to be a quant? financial engineering degree or something like a phd in math?

Government lawyer.

Either one, just make sure if you have a PhD in something unrelated you can program very well and have something finance related on your resume. Even if it's a personal project.

this. You're basically a dog of the Supreme Court in our country.

>What's the best thing I can do without a college degree?

Apprenticeship with a trade skill, join armed forces, part time tech/trade school that you pay out of your own pocket and not into debt over, turn a hobby into profit, work your way up to store manager in a shitty fast food job( subway store managers will be pushing toward 48k/yr soon), work on the rail road, become a factory company loyal ass licker in some manufacturing place.

Semen Sioux.

A cum Comanche

A testicle tomahawk

I do many things
Yep!
Definitely, most vocally.

i'm really interested in finance but i'm not sure if i'm good enough at math to be a quant..thank for the advice though it it is very helpful

Financial Officer
>there exists a means to prevent, statistically groups of people to be known to default, to be more shunned than others.

I've seen all walks of life. But a certain group of people that we all know are subordinate to civilization standards, are almost always most prone to default on debts owed.

A business needs to be run by the statistics given. It's a shame we have to do this, but we do what we need to do to survive.

Stick it out.

College student
Computer science major

Was an uber driver 2 months ago and said fuck that stupid bullshit (I was still in school as a screwber driver)

I've got a job for her if you get my meaning heh heh heh

NEET, part-time shitposter, full-time lazyass
fuck no I swish I was normal like everyone else
maybe. the world has gone to shit might as well sit back and enjoy it.

I own a fish farm.

I raise saltwater fish in the Midwest and sell to 5-star restaurants.

It's a good job. I like it.

Left university
Was almost done a math and economics double major

trade school now to be an electrician
hopefully i can open my own cafe or something "easy"

What is your market (s)?

Bricklayer, couple of more years until I'm master mason.
It's okay, pay could be much better.
Jobs can't be "redpilled", only people can, stop being retarded, this is just as dumb as "redpilled" fashion.

Police officer here. Ill shoot any of you fucks if ordered to. Idgaf

medical doctor
yes
no

Currentry substitute teacher, not entirely redpilled because it's serving a failing institution at the cost of the taxpayer but I do get to drop redpills here and there. I called out neofeminism in front of some high schoolers. I'm in a rural area though so saying conservative things is not even frowned upon, I'm probably more liberal than most of the people here

chair force. blue pilled as fuck

I'm a meat cutter. Pays well. Plus a kick-ass worker's union and everyone's white.

The führer would be proud

Cool

The fürher was a vegetarian you mong.

I work a callcenter job while I get my voiceover career going. I also have a twitch stream I just started a few weeks ago.

Making your money online in entertainment can be redpilled, you have to navigate the minefield though. A lot of liberals in entertainment

sorry but another question, do you think it is harder to get a job as a quant as opposed to a regular job in finance?

Learned a trade at 18. Now make 60k+ each year. Might work 5 hours per day. 100% worth it.

What trade?

Jesus christ, how can you manage to be around those people? I wouldn't have the patience.

Checked

I love the fact if Oscar One receives the Go Code and turns the keys, MLC will wait a few minutes to verify Kilo One or November One has also turned their keys for PRP and if November or Kilo hasn't, it will use Oscar's verification to launch November and Kilo's flights.

>implying krautland isn't famous for their meat
>implying hitler didn't allow butcher shops as long as they abided the nazi-introduced animal rights