Dearborn, Michigan is more than 30% Muslim

How the FUCK did we let this happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=cUvSSeof2I0

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/residents-nervous-majority-muslim-michigan-city-article-1.2445093
pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/2016/02/05/february-5-2016-muslims-of-hamtramck-michigan/28948/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLYoPJyse0k
youtube.com/watch?v=lT7dulXtR3g
archive.fo/Ykcnw
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/
youtu.be/t4-C0aZ3V1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_uH0dwrGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

They also voted very strongly for Trump. These people are cool. They have lots of good food, and a decent community. They're very Americanized, basically as threatening as a china town.

also thats shopped as fuck

bull fuckin shit

shopped for sure, but don't try and pretend these are your average, normal americans

They weren't joking when they called it Dearbornistan, user.

t. Muhammad

Did you just listen to the this american life on this?
I have it on now.

FUCK YOU ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE THEY ARE GONE

#TRUMP2016
#CIVILWAR

>How the FUCK did we let this happen?

Thank Henry Ford, he imported a ton of Lebanese to work in his factories

Wow, you guys are mad

Michigan city of Hamtramck, once 90 percent Polish, is first Muslim-majority city in U.S.

nydailynews.com/news/national/residents-nervous-majority-muslim-michigan-city-article-1.2445093

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE RIGHT. I lived in Dearborn all my life. I've been there everywhere they've shown. It got different. All my family moved out. Also AMA

I live in Dearbornistan.

Albanians from here and there moved to Monroe, where im going

liar

pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/2016/02/05/february-5-2016-muslims-of-hamtramck-michigan/28948/
I saw this on TV

>we

((((THEY)))) made it happen

I LIVE ON MIDDLESEX WBU??

Nope. Im a Sufi living in a lonely world

Is this real?

I live off Oakwood

no way that's real is it

Are you Arab? I'm a Syrian in NH.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLYoPJyse0k

sauce

I'm from Dearborn, he's right about one thing. They RAPE the SHIT out of the government. I'm talking I know business owners raking in big money paying no taxes and shipping their money over Lebanon to family too. They cheat on taxes, benefits, you name it. Shady dealings, etc.

Im an Albanian

>“The Polish people think we were invading them,” Masud Khan, a mosque leader, told the paper. “We were a big threat to their religion and culture. Now their days are gone.”
Trump save us all

Trump won't do shit.

Nigger im coming tomorrow pretending to trick or treat. Leave a pepe out

voter turnout:10

We've had a frog decoration on our Porch for 20 years, friend.

Kek was always with me.

i see this in common with every foreigner. chinese, mexican, indian, arab, whoever. they all think the welfare system is to be taken advantage of
there's supposed to be wealth requirements I don't know how they're being accepted into the programs.

SHOW ME NOW SO I KNOW

Shame cameras are so prominent nowadays, otherwise you could just fire bomb them out.

Shooped image senpai

I can't do that, friend.

You must trust the lion by its Claws

This is not real. However, they do fly the black flags off the main streets, I turned a corner once and an old public school was converted to a madrassah with black flags out of every window. It was in a place I only saw by accident and that most non-locals would never see, off the main drag.
Also, outside of Dearborn they have a billboard saying "Hillary Clinton" and then a line of Arabic.

Actually go to Fordson at 4. Park in front of the third house on Horger

>Michigan city of Hamtramck, once 90 percent Polish, is first Muslim-majority city in U.S.

You'd think the ham would keep them away.

Yep. In the 70's in the UK we had capital controls which prevented this, but they were removed to pave the way for globalisation. The Muslims are notorious for sending money out of the country.

I go to U of M Dearborn. If you don't talk about religion or politics these people are fine because they were raised in America. Their parents and grandparents are the ones that have strong beliefs. Some of them are only cutural Muslims whereas others hold strong beliefs. There are a bunch of islamic and arabic clubs and maybe one or two Christain clubs. The campus is full of lefties but they mostly keep their mouths shut. Nobody would dare criticize Islam there though. That would certainly be enough to trigger the mudslimes.

Michigan is literally the "we're a white couple who makes a good deal above the US average let's go have kids in the woods and vote against the nation's interests without suffering any of its consequences while our children devolve into caricatures of black culture" of America
You're pretty much what libcucks like to pretend rich people are
Fuck Michigan
I hate you
You don't deserve the beautiful land you inhabit

I wonder if nonwhites would actually at least pretend to respect us if we properly controlled international remittances?

I unironically want to be openly bigoted towards Muslim Immigrants. Like bullshit aside, these people are actively destroying our country and I honestly hate them. Every day I'm seeing more and more (I live in central VA). Another fucking Muslim family moved in the neighborhood recently. Right in the first home ever built in the neighborhood. The only thing I thought was "Fucking Muslims" when I saw them. Of course I'm not allowed to say it without losing my job and having my house firebombed, but they're allowed to openly and vocally hate me.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lT7dulXtR3g

You are thinking of Ann Arbor, and statewise of Minnesota and to a lesser degree Wisconsin. Michigan got redpilled hard by Detroit.

>41.7% were of arab ancestry (categorized as "white" in census collection data)
They do this same bullshit with Hispanics, what the hell is the point in marking them as white?

look it up, and maybe form your conclusion when you live in michigan and near the area like I do.

No.

>falling for their shit

Arabs don't have their own category you dumb nigger

No that's still definitely Michigan unless you somehow made a 180° cultural shift in only 3 years

Nice taqiyya, Ahmed.

Yeah, I live in Michigan, and I'm honestly surprised that it goes Blue - although this year I think that might change. Outside of like Detroit, Ann Arbor, and this place where all the jews live called West Bloomfield, Michigan is a conservative, very white state. Particularly the further west and north you get from Detroit Metro.

Here's an archive: archive.fo/Ykcnw

lol this describes my friend to a T. she moved to Minnesota and is always posting BLM shit. she grew up in a $500,000 house and has never had to associate with poor people ever.

>t. Fuckeye

Why so bitter, friend? You got Toledo

Why don't they make one, or lump them all in middle-eastern? it makes no sense to mark them as white

It's happening
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/

Faking documents, reporting low income, the community works together on it. I know a few people specifically, building houses worth half a million, buying 60k cars for their 16 year olds. It's bad. Not all of them do it of course, there is a large amount of poor Arabs and some of them are very hardworking too but the business owners in particular are bad news usually.

You guys interested in meeting up with me as well? I have no MAGA friends in Michigan. I have lab 1-4:45 though.

Ha ha ha if they're trolling that's hilarious.

Marxist ploy to obfuscate demographics
Words cease to have meaning when the commies get a hold of them--whatever it is they want to destroy

The Upper Pinnensula is perfect.

>Literally 300K pop, All spread out.

95% White, 70% Christian

>What we lack in niggers and goatfuckers we make up for in lakes, trees and deer.

Mostly middle to upper middle class, but the poor people are all meth heads.

>very harsh winters, weeds out the pussies

Jesus fucking christ.

I went there probably back around 2004 or 5 to go to a fucking BONDAGE club, we had several hot chicks, barely dressed, with us and had to park a block away from the club and walk through a project to get there.

Whole time, we were scared of niggers and crackheads getting us (ever seen the old Dave Chapelle sketch, "crackheads scuttling out of the trees NIGGA!").

If we did that today, we would be stoned to death or have acid thrown in our faces.

The times.

They are a changin.

Obama just approved of a new category, you fucking ignorant nigger

Ishmael at Papayas where the Joe and Edds used to be is a complete bro

Link to Obama approval?

How old r u

Muslim BTFO in Texas:
youtu.be/t4-C0aZ3V1Q

BASED TEXAS

"...AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD ISLAM WILL NOT DOMINATE TEXAS!"

That line got me so hype right now.

but why doesn't the government do anything about it. you could hire 1 person for $30k a year and if they only uncovered 1 fraud a week that's like $1 million in savings

>BONDAGE club
That's a thing?
Did you have to ride the wooden horse or something?

My boss is a bro too but it doesn't mean he isn't a criminal faggot who is going to vote Hillary or not vote at all. Why does he care to lower taxes he's just gonna break the law anyways. Pisses me off.

Pls no bully. I'm 20. Hopefully graduating from U of M in 2018.

Once there's enough of them, they move together and build their own fenced off communities. It only takes them a few years.

>implying herding all the muslims into a single city isn't for the best

He doesn't break the law. Hes a good guy.

>implying herding all the muslims into a single city isn't for the best

I assure you, it isn't.

Add me on Tweeter
Lutfi sheu Kolonja
@Albanian750

Your guess is as good as mine. I think it is just so easy to do, I'm sure it happens all over the country. The left has fucked our system so people can do this type of shit.

kek!

america stole the gold reserve of lebanon so you had it coming

Source

This. They arent blowing each other up for some reason.

I live there

I don't mind them shipping money to family but either pay your fucking taxes or vote republican.

>Calling me a Yankeecuck
Take that back right now faggot

It was like a dank goth club. They hosted a bondage show on stage (burlesque type shit, dancing, light stripping, chick did a belly dance while shoving needles with feathers on the end of them through her skin) and there were several bondage demonstrations going on throughout the club (one of our friends challenged a mistress to make him scream. She spent the better part of an hour and a half beating the ever living FUCK out of him with paddles, whips, chains, even a cricket bat with spikes on it. He had to sign a waiver. She gave up. He didnt even whimper. Josh Ghould/Gould/Skaggs, depending on what name he may go by these days.).

Yeah yeah, degeneracy, blah blah blah.

Bondage people are some of the most redpilled fucks you could meet.

Muslims are based
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_uH0dwrGI

The Lebanese that first came were not absolutely terrible and tried to integrate. Now its turning Iraqi and its long turn to shit. I think the Lebanese and Iraqi are racially different.

dumbass, that's the opposite of what's best. that just gives them a headquarters from which they'll grow outward and never assimilate. What would be best is to spread them out as sparsely as possible to force them to assimilate.

>Why don't they make one, or lump them all in middle-eastern?
They are the left's new replacement for niggers and spics so they need to gain their trust and protect them when it comes to statistics plus it hurts the white man if they are classified as the same ethnicity as them

I go to UMD. Do you also go there?

Yes

Still better than spics, at least theyre here legally

No. Im online for now