Sorry about the red pill

latest

how did she go from +16 to +1 in less than a week?

A. Weiner just fucked her.

Most of these are in the margin of error aren't they? Bad news for the Shill.

ABC had her at a 12 point lead literally last Monday. What the fuck happened?

The fact that this is possible just proves that the pollsters are incompetent / thumb-on-the-scale.

Post FBI polls wont be out until Tuesday

Nope, these are pre-weinerfucking. The polls next week are going to be interesting. They'll need D+30 to keep her numbers positive

Bulging wiener probe

a winning lead is still a winning lead

He really does have the perfect name for this scandal, I mean I honestly can't even think of his name in the context of this thing without laughing like an idiot. This isn't quite as tragically hilarious as Jeb's every fucking thing ever regarding his campaign and his shitty life in general was but it's still pretty fucking close.

>from +12 to +1 in a week

Look up "margin of error" sometime.

>polls meaning anything in the first place

Jesus christ why do we even need comedians again?

I like how CTR posted a poll thinking that it'd demoralize Sup Forums just to have questions about HRC's steep fall in polls shown to the world.

polls attempt to shape reality early on, then in the home stretch they reflect reality to avoid being called out. typical kike stuff.

The polls were fake and rigged from the beginning. They were conducted in a manner to give the illusion that HRC was winning the entire time so undecided voters might throw a vote her way. Now that we're close to the election, and exit polls need to somewhat match their polls, they need to scale back their bullshit so the difference isn't so great. Note they're more accountable than Nate Hydrogen who can make up any old bullshit that zhe wants.

margin of error still favoring one candidate consistently

>isn't it great when the other team will only win by a small margin

you sound like a Colts fan

>picking fruit is backbreaking labor

Further proof nobody who votes democrat has ever worked a real job.

>you sound like a Colts fan
no homo

Fuck you. I want that job. I'll pick apples for like 20 Orchids. Sounds dope. Hard work never hurt anyone. It builds character.

>implying

This is why there's no polling bullshit for our elections. Based God Emperor Lee said that polls is a subversive way for the media to manipulate the people.

I did it one summer. It really is hard work.
They'd have to raise wages a bit for Americans to do it instead of hiring Mexicans.

Two big factors, Clinton is losing support gradually and the Republicans who actually cared about the "pussy" comments are coming back because they are realizing what is at stake here.

>95222222