You cannot tell me that you didn't see this coming. It was inevitable

You cannot tell me that you didn't see this coming. It was inevitable.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE POL BULLIES MOMMY

get off Sup Forums, kyle.

What? He broke with his gril or something?

Yep in the most Cartman way possible

Cartman got addicted to the Google/Alexa things and once again did the Cartman thing where he ignored what was happening in the real world and instead went and brewed up his own reality where Heidi was constantly nagging or abusive or some shit.

Episode was pretty good but goddamn you could tell that Matt and Trey are trying to burn every single bridge they made in season 20.

>were gonna do contained episodes this season
>its gonna be about the kids

What the hell is POL?

It was inevitable, but I'm still disappointed that they took the easy way out like this.

This definitely isn't going to be the last of it. Heidi will more than likely do some shit that will have Cartman all over her again.

POL is the grandpappy of HAFNIM

>HAFNIM

What?

>Turns out Heidi secretly hates Jews.
>Cartman realizes his mistake.
>Proceed to have on again off again relationships.
>Cartman and Heidi become the new Stand and Wendy.

>"White People Renovating Houses"
>Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today’s society.
Should I even watch it? I thought they were going back to the kids being kids and not 100% political ass

>Should I even watch it?
No. None of the jokes landed at all except for Cartman with a room full of Echoes.

If Heidi can't deal with the real Cartman, then this is a fitting way for it to end. All that sappy heartfelt drama has zero effect on him, and of course it shouldn't. He's goddamn Cartman.

So Heiman is officially broken. Is this the end? Or is it the beginning?

Why do I keep watching this show? I honestly haven't found it funny since the undercover cop being a prosituite episode.

Butters Bottom Bitch was an amazing episode. Saved that season in my opinion.

honestly this makes it clearer and clearer that "Scott Tenorman Must Die" and the direction it took Cartman in was a gigantic mistake

It's a joke about american television, every other name was taken, over saturation with cheap reality tv about people doing things you wish you could do but can't, like getting a new home.
And the part with the angry white guys was mostly them bitching about automation and the took our jerbs fallback joke. They held a rally and nothing came of it.
They tied the two together at the end with a metaphor about reexamining your ideology and not allowing your identity to keep you in a fixed mindset against a changing tide because that's self destructive.

So are they going back to the kids or not?

comfy episode lads

With the way the recent season have gone on, I wouldn't be surprised if she became the seasons main antagonists.

Is the moral seriously "accept trigender transvestites because they aren't going away"

Yes. They really aren't going away. You can try to fight that but it will not work, you'll do more damage to yourself than the people you want to prevent.

Nonsense word that some people are trying to make a meme.
Disregard.

Also practically nobody is willing to even try making changes to the foundation of their entire philosophy after adulthood. It's a good lesson to learn.

Maybe because being open to new ideas doesn't mean accepting them at face value without regards to merit

There's a difference between being belligerent and refusing to accept new ideas, and being belligerent and refusing to accept that people exist.

And I'm sorry I'm hungover I should be putting all this in one post, dismissing an idea at face value is just as bad as accepting one at face value. It's anti-intellectualism through and through. If an idea disgusts you so much so immediately that you refuse to even learn the basics of it then your opinion on the idea isn't coming from a rational analysis, it's coming from a highly emotional place.

They made Heidi really sympathetic. Almost too sympathetic. I mean they milked the absolute hell out of her being an innocent victim both at the end of last season and in this episode. This feels like a set up. They're going to make Heidi a total monster by the end of this season.

There was no payoff for that bit in the beginning where the kids were adding random vulgar shit to the shopping list just so they could hear Alexa say it.

This bothered me.

female characters are over sympathized now

It's still went overboard. And if it were just about girls=good/boys=evil wouldn't they have given Heidi a consolation prize and closure? They just wrecked her and gave us the saddest puppy eyes they possibly could. All this? This seems like bait.

If in the next few episodes Cartman is miserable and she's shown having a great time with a random nameless boy I'll take it all back. Or if she's never mentioned again.

I saw it coming but man do I feel bad about it. She didn't deserve this. Eric was in top form though

>They just wrecked her and gave us the saddest puppy eyes they possibly could. All this? This seems like bait.
This isn't the first time they've done this. Remember Wendy and the photoshop episode?

Sometimes shit just sucks

I missed the episode. Sounds like I missed nothing of value.

What was the payoff supposed to be? I thought it was just kids being dumb.

>>>/reddit/

Jokes are supposed to have punchlines.

Why are you quoting me? I'm not the one who had a problem with the Alexa stuff and laughed.

>constantly nagging
That much was true, though. And while not abusive in any way she has a genuinly passive-aggressive attitude. I found Cartman's actions pretty funny because he was calling her out on typical female bullshit.

>100% political ass
There's basically one joke based on what Sup Forums call politics but really isn't. Once the one reference to real world events is over then it's just rednecks being rednecks and that's the rest of the joke.

jesus that was painful to watch
that home renovation bit was stupid and why the hell are they milking they took er jerbs again? how many times have they done that shit already?
horrible episode desu 2/10

>it was unfunny! there's a subtle allegory in every clip, umm trump reference??
virgin commentary
>episode was pretty good and comfy
THE CHAD REVIEW

I'm not an upset Sup Forumsack. I think they actually tackled those guys very lightly. I just think the iphone thing needed a punchline.

They said no serialization, but they really need Cartman to suffer for this to finish the joke. They should have Heidi in a healthy, happy relationship with another kid, pissing Cartman off. He could then maybe realize having a robot do everything he says isn't actually satisfying, but he's fucked up too much to ever have an actual relationship with someone.

The point of Cartman is he's a shitty person who usually fails/is miserable because his own shitty personality screws him out of whatever he attains.

>how many times have they done that shit already?
Like only twice before this.

>They should have Heidi in a healthy, happy relationship with another kid, pissing Cartman off.
eat shit female

god damn it, everything i watch is infested with woman characters being sympathized, bojack s4 was the worst with it

misuse of quads

I did see it coming, but i wanted to believe otherwise because it would been more interesting to have the relationship go on for a few episodes and then have it crash spectacularly instead of this fart.

But there is still the "Crazy Ex" route.

The synopsis makes it sound more inflammatory then the actual episode content is, it was still just a "okay" episode at best, but the head is over the surface, the question is if the rest of the season can keep it that way.

you only say that because you're a girl

>Crazy Ex
cringe

please dont SP

They won't, that's closer to the kind of cliche they'd have a character talk about or something, to dig at it, but it'd be hacky to really use it. "Oxford English dictionary defines [x] as" hacky.

Cartman saw Heidi as an abusive nag because she expected both of them to put an equal amount of work into the relationship.

He'd rather have an Echo that follows his every command than a girlfriend that's not a doormat.

Just saying that it is a cliche that could happen, probably won't though as points out.

More likely is that Heidi is gone now.

inb4 Joss Whedon episode

What are you talking about? That joke is the payoff. All the fucking people crawling out of the woodwork over last season yelling about how much better everything was when the kids were front and center acting like kids and here's the absolute stupidest use of all the kids being kids.

I figured the payoff was when Cartman had ALL of the Siriboxes and made his loop.

>They should have Heidi in a healthy, happy relationship with another kid, pissing Cartman off.
Every single thing a female does is an act of evil, they're pure poison. See a girl in a relationship? She's doing it as a passive aggressive jab towards another male, who she often gossips about.

this.

Nobody asked for your opinion, lil' "At least you didn't burn the beer, you dumb bitch" Archie.

>Yandere Heidi who is trying to make Cartman's Mars vision come true when

I think they will bring Heidi back, not in next weeks ep but down the line. Remember, Stan and Wendy took several seasons before they got back together.

Nice incel rant faggot, heidi was not written to be abusive in any way for the sake of the story, and they certainly did not fuck up in the delivery of it. Your headcanon on how abusive heidi was is almost as ignorant of reality as cartman was.

>not a politics reference
On top of the saturated television rant, it was trying to say how every single oppressed minority has been represented in america that the only group not being represented is white people.

>incels projecting hard thinking matt and trey are writing heidi from an incel perspective
Not surprised at all

What is an incel?

Involuntary Celibate, a new HIP way to say 4ever alone virgin.

>Stand and Wendy
Jojo ref?

>misuse
Wow you might actually be female.

Is South Park back? When did that happen?

last night bro.

To recap, Cartman and Heidi broke up but in a really weird way, we'll probably see more about is in another episode. Randy had a really confusing plot, take it with a grain of salt.

Keep wondering. ;-)

Alright, guess I'll watch it
I suppose the big reveal has been ruined but it should be funny nontheless

>Matt & Trey talked about all the new possibilities to take Cartman's character now that he has a girlfriend
>They dump her

Matt & Trey are so afraid of change it's sadly amusing.

>The point of Cartman is he's a shitty person who usually fails/is miserable because his own shitty personality screws him out of whatever he attains.

They've forgotten about that. I remember the OneyPlays episode where Oney talked about how he hates Cartman now, because he's no longer mocked or punished for being an asshole.

Heidi didn't have much to say in the role of future plots, breaking them up made perfect sense as it gives more to Heidi to work off of and puts Cartman back in form as the assh*le we know and love. And I did love the ship like a lot of other people so I will say this, Stan and Wendy broke up before and they got back together several seasons later. Don't worry if they don't bring this back up in next weeks episode, the south park team writes these episodes in a short time so what they decide to do with these character can change on a whim.

>He'd rather have an Echo that follows his every command than a girlfriend that's not a doormat.
I mean, can you blame him? Women are fucking annoying.

>saying "female" like it's an insult

Confirmed insecure male.

>he undercover cop being a prosituite episode.
that episode was hilarious

source for that image?

Wow, it's amazing how the people South Park makes fun of through irony are always the ones that take it at face value and actually think and act exactly like the idiots SP is making fun of them. It's not even satire.

I mean in 200/201 he got punished fucking hard for something he did seasons ago but yeah since then we haven't really since much of him suffering for what he does save a handful of episodes like Human CentiPad

Not everyone are manchildren.