THIS IS ENDGAME AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT

THIS IS ENDGAME AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/8efec4ebc8c467a8bf8098f1b8a65be5/2310867 - Andy_Demayo Lapis_Lazuli Steven_Universe relatedguy.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source pls

>bro changes his last name
>doesn't tell you he has a (DEAD) wife and 14 year old kid
>allows a bunch of aliens to live in your parents barn rent free
>they fuck with all the aviation stuff you inherited from your parents, your bro didn't even learn to fly

>this is your fault for not flying across the entire fucking globe to spend 1 on 1 time with each one
My Nona would kill these people. She would wrap her soft, wrinkled hands what cradled three generations and throttle the living shit out of these retards until they all sat down together at a dinner table on a weekly basis.

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/8efec4ebc8c467a8bf8098f1b8a65be5/2310867 - Andy_Demayo Lapis_Lazuli Steven_Universe relatedguy.png

It's the self centered nature of this show.

Greg is a good person because he continues to live in a van, so that Steven can throw lavish Yacht events and refuse to go to any kind of school. His brother is shit because he has a life to live elsewhere and has an expectation that his property wouldn't be molested in his absence and refused to let two strangers move in rent free without notice.

Right and wrong are based on what's convenient for Steven at that second. He finds out two local businesses conspire to run competition out of town, and he'll do anything to keep that conspiracy going, including ruining one of his friend's relationships, because that's more convenient to him. This only happened because he made unreasonable demands of one of them and the show frames him as being innocent for it.

The entire show is essentially about how the rest of the world should live and die for your convenience, and the moment this stops panning out it's always someone elses fault.

>they don't have any money
>this is how he makes them pay rent
>my dick is so diamond it's one of the crystal gems

Andy's his cousin, not his brother

I thought they were brothers

Andy doesn't demand to pay rent due to the threat of violence.

That's even worse.

You probably have a cousin user. Could you imagine going on a vacation for a month or so, if you win some money. Then when you get home your real life cousin has invited two random women to live in your house? All your shit is wrecked, the walls have been painted over, and the TV is playing nothing but a gay canadian drama from the 90's?

You'd be fucking livid.

At least Carl finally find a woman who ain't a bottom barrel prostitute.

as long as they didnt touch my stuff and slept with me i really wouldnt mind. Im so fucking lonely that id probably be grateful someone decided to squat in my home

You thought wrong.

Andy doesn't demand rent because he doesn't own the place.

>Could you imagine going on a vacation for a month or so
Andy had been gone for, at a minimum, fourteen years, probably longer, and ownership of the place was left to Greg.

Just be honest that you guys don't watch the show and are making shit up.

(OP)
I wish this was endgame. Good grief do I was it was. But we all know that Lapis is probably a dyke like all the other gems on this show. If there's one gem I wish were straight (mostly so she and Steven could hook up) it's her, but no...

If a bunch of hippie space aliens wanted to live in a barn I'd own at least one of them would be sucking my dick. Welcome to Erf.

Actually, i think lapis might actually get with andy. I think there going to go the original route to spite zuke by having peridot get with amythest and have them both hook up with steven and lapis might get with andy after another redemption episode

Oh man, do I want to see this happen. The fact that it would piss Lauren Zuke off is just icing on the cake.

>Andy had been gone for, at a minimum, fourteen years, probably longer, and ownership of the place was left to Greg.

Bull shit. If Greg has an actual roof over his head for 14 years he wouldn't be squatting in a fucking van.

>If Greg has an actual roof over his head for 14 years he wouldn't be squatting in a fucking van
Greg also owns the house the Crystal Gems lived in and built it by hand. Greg likes living in the van. Even when he got 10 million dollars, he stayed in the van.

Thats nothing. Heres what i think will happen in the end(or atleast somepoint near the end of the diamond arc because they might pull a DBZ and do another arc, maybe about the snake people)
>greg gets with pearl
>steven gets with connie
>amythest gets with peridot, and though its not outright stated its implied their in a 4 way relationship

>greg gets with pearl
I honestly do want to see this and thought it might happen in "Mr. Greg".

It was supposed to happen and still will happen. Mystery women was just a hiccup made by that cuck zuke

A thought just occurred to me: why do we blame Lauren Zuke for the forced gender politics/SJW messaging in the show when she's always paired with Hillary Florido? Isn't Florido just as much to blame for episodes like "Beach City Drift"?

I thought beach city drift was just a dumb townie episode. How was it SJW?

We blame Zuke for self inserting into Peridot and ruining both her and Lapis in process.

>"Hey Connie, it's that guy who forced us to dance with him!" this never happened, they weren't forced
>"What a jerk."
>"That made us feel so uncomfortable!"
>"I know!"
>"He made us do something with our bodies that we didn't want to do!"
>"Uh, yeah."
>"He USED us, Connie!"
>"Steven..."
>"And now I'M going to BEAT HIM IN A RACE!"
It was a godawful episode about a sexual harassment that never happened. From Steven's whiny moralizing to him and Connie's overly defensive reaction, it was the first episode of SU that I genuinely hated.

How did she do that? I'll admit I don't like Lapis as much as I used to (for reasons that are hard to put my finger on), but did Peridot really change (besides her moral alignment).

It was stupid but it was obvious in that first stevonnie episode they were trying to tackle an issue they couldnt even properly acknowledge because of censors. But yeah the episode was fucking shit

Not that i saw besides getting goofier and shorter. Personally, i like goofy peridot. Shes easily best girl and my favorite cartoon character in the last five years easily(its amazing how devoted you get to a character because you want to fuck her), but lapis kept getting more cold and bitchy during zukes episodes. That, and she made alot of dumb episodes and focused on shit ships, so im glad shes gone m.

She shipped Lapidot, and self insert into Peridot. It was obvious in the artbook, since in the interviews she can't make a paragraph without mentioning Peridot. Also because she held Lapidot as an ideal relationship, she basically skipped most of its development between Barn Mates and Beta, and it felt jarring,

Wasn't the whole point of the episode that Steven was acting irrational? Did people actually hate the episode because Steven got mad?

>implying Lapis, like all Gems, won't be wooed by the Murderock
It's like you don't even watch the show.

You never know. Maybe it runs in the family.

I see we have people of taste in this thread.

>still thinking Greg dicked Rose
only a virgin would waste all that money in trash he didn't need.

Or you could let them move into your house and have them ALL suck your dick.

To be fair what would school do for Steven.

Steven is seen both as dumb and immature from the get go
neet lifestyle will turn the naive fruit into a full blow sperg retard,just look at chris chan, he even turned into a manlesbian freak later in life

Lapis is exclusively reserved for Murdercock junior.

Chris-Chan is literally mentally ill.
The issue with being a NEET isn't really being a NEET in itself but the stereotype of a an asocial recluse either leeching off Autismbux or being a burden on their loved ones.
Steven is literally a Millionaire's kid type of NEET in that he just ends up having an awesome fucking life. Plus he's ridiculously social with tons of friends. He's a mixed bag of maturity, he's capable of handling some pretty heavy shit for a 14 year old
Also going to school would just get in the way of his more important role as gem warrior. All it'd teach him is how to be a future wagecuck.