Raycis Aussie Shitlords Ban Refugees REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Australia Moves To Ban Boat Refugees For Life

>New laws would strengthen Australia’s already controversial immigration policies.

>Mr Turnbull announced the plan on Sunday, claiming that it was necessary to send an "absolutely, unflinching, unequivocal message" that migrants attempting to get to Australia by boat will never be allowed in the country.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/boatpeople-face-lifetime-ban-from-australia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good to be masterrace

Enjoy your muslims and niggers amerishits

wtf I love Australia now

BASED.

What countries are the boat refugees coming from?

Feels good man

Indonesia

damn im jealous

>New laws would strengthen Australia’s already controversial immigration policies.

Ever notice how the word "controversial" is used in the media and on sites like Wikipedia to indicate "reader, you're supposed to consider this person/idea bad now, but we can't outright say that in order to preserve our thin veneer of neutrality".

Really, really activates my almonds.

>be Australian
>live in white neighbourhood for 18 years
>White neighbourhood starts to get BLACKED
>gets robbed for the first time ever
I bet it was a black guy

"Controversial" !?! outside of Australia maybe? here it's the governments most popular policy

DO NOT BE FOOLED

For every boat immigrant turned away 10 are allowed in by plane. They act tough on boats to distract us from this

Turbull worked for GS. Don't trust the cunt

when is straya going to put the abbos in zoos

your dubs indicate soon brother

That's what I am saying. Usually this shit isn't controversial at all. You never read "controversial Swedish plan to continue giving citizenship to third worlders". It's always shit like "Hungarian controversial plan to close borders to refugees", even though fucking all of Hungary seems to support that and there is no fucking controversy to begin with other than European bureaucrats getting bootyblasted that their plans for demographic replacement aren't working out the way they should.

We have for ages abbo only zoos called missions

Mate this country is so cucked we are likely going to move Australia Day and then sign a treaty that guarantees Abbos more gibsmedats

Does the Australian media promote abos as "mystical people" the same way that American media promotes blacks as "cool people"?

I heard a gang of African guys in Central Station (Brisbane) on Saturday night saying "I wanna get locked up tonight" and when I told my group chat, a friend said she had a friend in Adelaide who'd heard Africans say the exact same thing.

They just roam about deliberately looking for trouble because getting locked up is a rite of passage for them.

Liberal bleeding hearts don't realise Africa has a billion people in it, and taking them into Australia won't do ANYTHING to help Africa, but will make the very people who voted to accept them unsafe.

Kind of silly they are kicking up such a fuss about the method of transport people use to get here. Boat arrivals are a very low percentage of attempted immigration, but it is a major sticking point for pollies since it is such a visual issue to the dumb fuck population. Most people that are here illegally are probably Brits/Chinese that overstayed their visas.

We are losing hard-earned UN rep by unnecessarily breaking our agreements that will undermine our ability to negotiate on other, more important issues.

I RAISE A VB TO YOU, GOOD CUNTS!

That's just the msm trying to force cuckold thinking worldwide

already done, its an open range zoo called Alice Springs

Not really. A little. Mostly it's just white guilt crap.

They conveniently forget to mention Abos are incredibly abusive to women and children. BOth back in the day and today. The reason we "steal" their kids is because they rape them

Fuck the UNITED NATIONS

I hypothesize that aboriginals have a very underdeveloped moral compass. They seem to not have gone through that particular stage of recent evolution. Whenever I see videos of aboriginals, they give me that alien vibe.

Hey so what's the chance of a white American getting into Stalia?

Pretty good if you marry an Aussie sloot I hear

Lol, he looks like the child character Michael McDonald played on MadTV.

wew lad Turnbull walking in the footsteps of his superior

I wish the British wiped them out. Now we are left with this annoying ball and chain that won't go away

He is a bit goofy looking, probably wouldn't mess with him though. After stopping the boats they made him Chief of Army.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w

Yeah, let's just let another thousand drown. That's the compassionate thing to do.

How hard do you have to meme until foreigners understand that you're full?

Oh, by the way, we're full too.

Try Canada, it's huge and Empty

>invading hordes of brown people drowning

This is a problem why?

Don't really care about the Brits desu.

If you care about strangers from the other side of the world more than your own people kindly get the fuck out of my country

Whites are welcome but I duno why you'd want to leave the US when Trump is going to be your next president, I want to emigrate to your country

>For every boat immigrant turned away 10 are allowed in by plane.
But are these niggers/pooinloos/chinks/muhammeds or white/spanish cuties?

They really need to start attacking the people that oppose this ban. They need to be vilified as supporting illegal human trafficking. There needs to be rumors and hashtags that link them to atrocities committed by human smugglers.

>Human smugglers kill, kidnap, and rape all the time. That is the main reason they got into the business.
>It should not be hard to find victims of human smugglers, and their stories
>Gather these.
>Then find the people oppressing this ban.
>Make political-style negative ads against them just like they do in elections.

Example: "Insert person believes that human smugglers have a human right to illegally move people across the sea into Austrila.

(Show a picture of Insert Person looking like they just got caught commiting a crime - or are received bad news.)

"Many of these victims are hostages being held until their families pay the smugglers additional charges. Children like this poor girl are mercilessly gang raped by human smugglers"

No more victims for human smugglers. Tell Insert Person that you won't stand for it. Show her face with her name in huge bold letters under it.

The whole ad should be about 15 to 20 seconds. You could make it an a few hours.

#MakeSeditionSeditionAgain