This is a special movie

This is a special movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

dolphydolphiana.deviantart.com/gallery/140355/TreasurePlanet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had a weak father figure growing up so this movie kind of hit me hard. It still does even as an adult.

Jim Hawkings is also unbelievable, attractive and had so many cute moments. Easily the best eye candy boy of the entire Disney cannon.

if it wasn't for the robot i'd give this movie a 9/10 but i give it an 8. it has the right amount of drama comedy minus a robot and adventure. plus if you had any father issues growing up it's going to hit a cord on your heart

>Jim Hawkings is also unbelievable, attractive and had so many cute moments. Easily the best eye candy boy of the entire Disney cannon.
Jim seems pretty underrated in terms of disney boys who get the attention of female fans

I want sexy cat captain to put her babbies inside me.

You got the makings of greatness in you

Probably because it's a boys movie. It would not get the attention of girls much. There's no romance in it nor any relatable female characters and it's very heavy on the action-adventure side.

It was also a financial failure and released during the twilight of the era of 2D animation. Toy Story had just taken the world by storm and 3D was new and exciting compared to 2D.

These are the reasons why it probably did not get much attention among women.

Jim is also arguable the most developed and deepest of the disney boys. Most of the princes were very shallow characters, often they didn't get much screen time or lines, and when they did they were often not very interesting in of themself (see John Smith).

Aladin and the Beast are definitly also two of the best Disney boys due to their deeper character (throw in Simba too if you count him).

somebody post it

You are special.

ty fæm

Mostly, the girls seemed to fancy Silver, due to him being the tortured soul of the film.

That sounds fucking delicious.

I would fuck her 6 ways from Sunday. Doppler is such a lucky bastard.

There was one girl from deviantart who spam her gallery with Jim and her self-insert character.
dolphydolphiana.deviantart.com/gallery/140355/TreasurePlanet

Of course it is; not many films can kill an entire medium outright.

Jim Hawkings has dumb hair.

You have dumb hair

No. I ya talk about special
What about this one ...

>There's no romance

It had Captain sexy cat get it on with the dogtor

Obligatory

Get's me every time

>What about this one ...

It's a huge fucking lettdown and a waste of everybody's time.

Woulda been okay if not for Creed

WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN

fucking love the villain cause he was "evil" he just wanted what he believed he was owed.
long john silver didn't even wanna kill any one,
and the chemistry between him and Jim felt authentic and sold the movie for me.
he is my favourite Disney villain

>thread been up since last night
>no one posted that crackship video with Amelia, Jane from Tarzan, and Thrax from Osmosis Jones