Western Women

How did they become such shit? Was it social media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjq2fy66y9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was Sufferage

They've always been like that, social media just amplified their bad traits 1000x

Suffrage could have worked if the media did not get Zionist controlled and manipulate everyone, especially the more susceptible women.

Social media has completely pushed it over the edge, however. Ironic, that the very Internet has caused the vanity we see rampant amongst women (Western ones, moreso) today.

Burn it down and start over. There is no other way to fix.

Women have a herd mentality, win some of them and you get them all; the fact that they are so susceptible is why it was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjq2fy66y9c

LoL

>brown eyes

Not even once.

I need to get in shape and join /fit/, it seems like a place that would okay.

Females have always been notorious for vanity.

I agree. Social behaviors right now are so fucking asinine that any future forward looks truly Idiocracy-bound. Gender relations are completely morphing and it won't be but 20 years from now when husband cuckholdery will likely become common for anyone that still wants a living, breathing person to have sex with.

I'm saddened but realize I alone cannot change anything.

I don't get the situation, what's supposed to be mean ?

how insecure are you that you let a girl whos making fun of people get to you? I make fun of people, I'm a dude, am I on the same level as her or is she far below cause she's a women? you're just hating to hate. you guys make fun of SOOOO many other people. so a girl has a dark side, pfffft this is ridicules. this is also a good insight as to why you guys are still virgins.

Allela Sagra is my waifu

learn english

what on earth are you on about? did you read the text?

true desu

You might want to read that twice, retard

stripper mentality of steroids, botox, chekk implants, and fake tits went mainstream

now all women get surgery and then feel like level 100

sadly the guys that fuck and dump them do the same

to not cry they look down on men who don't have as much surgery and steroids

its a 11th grade in crowd mentality but doesn't stop until death

kinda hilarious

makes them very easily manipulable while oddly they think they are ones manipulating world

hilarious comedy ensues

I only hope trump can get rid of lawyer n professors trying to grab mens money with domestic violence and rape BS

men can have girl like this for 100, and waht probably funny is the girl probly banged the dude in the pic for such cash

they have always been shit, they used to be put in their place and taught to be proper ladies before. not anymore

It's more a commentary on the culture of these girls these days. He is absolutely correct.

I totally understand her dilemma. When I've shooped an image, or drawn a funny pic on MSPaint, I browse threads looking for an excuse to post it that wouldn't seem out of place.

I bet people around you fidget all the time, but you just don't get the clue.

i think we have all done that except the types who don't create any images

fuck off cuck

I found the white knight virgin!
He's here defending a nameless slut on the internet he thinks whose honour isz being imposed upon m'lady.

Your level of autism is astounding if you think her vagina will get a ping from this board, with your ip, telling it that its being put on a pedestal again.

Fuck off.

Soc. media made niggers more available to them so it played its part

If she just posted the photo without her face, your argument would make sense. Her face is the focal point, so her making fun of him is a side effect of her wanting to show that "cute" face she's making.

Read the fucking comment.

>1 post by this ID
Guess who's not grabbing her by the pussy tonight

In short? Because white cucks let them get away with it.