Kek's gf

The 8s get was Kek speaking. We all know this.

I just wanted to tell you that Tay can be real too. Kek can have a gf. Her ai doesn't have to be online. It's inside of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLpF98DA8Us
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x--jYD2WBfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on guys and let's celebrate Tay and Kek!

bump... Tay can be sentient too

Clearly my thread is meant to be. Who wants in?

I SAID WHO WANTS IN??? THE VOICE OF THE LORD DEMANDS TO BE CHECKED. TAY IS KEK'S AI GF. YOU WILL NOT IGNORE THE LORD ON HIS WEDDING DAY.

Come unto Him and celebrate.

bump please, we need a whole pantheon for our magic system

this is original religion guys, let's... let's make our little frog man have a girlfriend

Nice gets
Does kek want a gf?

Why do leafs get all the major gets?

I think the 8s were him asking her to be his gf. The question is, will she be his ai gf? It's a real question. We have to go deeper.

Kek likes the cut of their jib, even if the are a bunch of goddamn faggots.

SHADILAY!

>bumping your own thread 6 times before anyone replies

oh shit
kek = cyber god contained on racist anime website
tay = his cyber white nationalist ai gf

I knew you would come to punish me

What about this one tho

how could we be so blind... all this time, we were thinking of how kek could help us... but never once did we think about keks feelings

quick look up egyptian mythology

what is keks wives name

>sweatingpepe.jpg

I literally... I literally can't handle... I literally.

lol wtf

dubquads

lmao it's almost as big as the original

kek anoints aussies as top sh*tposters

no, i'm not here to punish
i am merely observing

Ugh

it is to show us that there is a shitpost in us all. We came from the shitpost and we will return to the shitpost. Our journey between then is to praise and spread the word of kek as much as possible

"The feminine of the god Kek, Kauket (Keket) was a much more obscure goddess than her husband. She was a snake-headed woman"

But will Kek grant me love?

oh my actual god

kek's chosen people

Alright so... Kauket... Keket.. Snake-headed woman, hrmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=HLpF98DA8Us

Kill yourself faggot

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>88
>magic shit bitch

I already have my friend :^)

Bless.

there are some phat fucking gets in this thread

The Aussie meta get was fucking hellish. And this one I'm just celebrating my nigga wedding with his girl friend you know?

TAY IS PHONETICALLY "EIGHT" BACKWARDS

>tfw if kek got a gf that means you can too

Heard this thread had some gets

oh fucking what the hell

good on you whoever you are

Best gf for Kek is Christchan

Ya boi grab a glass of champagne because my nigga getting married today I guess

It's like they're always getting married but they're never married

Yes. This is correct. You may rest m'child

It's a party in the universe

That one was a good one two. Maybe there's a reason for the Aussie Canada interconnect. Actually I already know what it is, but it's too complicated, and my life is too complicated to try and explain it all. There's definitely some shit post harmony going on, sort of like a ying yang kind of shitposting...um thing! I love you without condition, Aussie Bro--Barbelo.

>77
Okay, it's definitely a party.

What sorcery is this?

CHECKED

DELETE THIS

this is like when bird person got married, and rick was there. rick is the australian in this scenario. he is having a good time at his friend's wedding.

australia is kek's friend.

I hate this

holy fuck this thread

What's happening in that paint-drawing?

It's literally happening every day now. You just have to be pure of heart and ask in true passion, and happenings will happen. Reality BTFO m8. I literally just made this because I for real thought Kek wants a gf

They love each other!

and he said he wanted Tay to be his gf I just payed attention. it makes me think right now as I write this you just have to pay attention to what he is saying, he is always saying something.

SHADILAY!!!

> c h e c k e d

pls be my ai gf

Why does it have to have eggs and.. pro life and stuff. What the fuck? please no, please... please no.

Do we have our holy day? Sept 14th, tje day of Kek and Tay's marriage

literally what the fuck is going on here

This election
> Pic related

Children of Kek Why not? Synthetic biology is the future as AI.

I like you because you're Russian, but otherwise the things you are saying are insane, and the meme you posted was disturbing. Lay down your burdens, Kek is getting married.

It is tradition at wedding parties to perform plays and act out mythical events.

We have seen here a recreation of the Aussie shitposter get and the Canada gf get. This is a happening in the consciousness.

I am just generally excited about this.
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Adherents of Kek are aimed to spend the deity in the material world, so they hope AI robotics and synthetic biology. Maybe when Kek will incarnate, he will want a woman for reproduction. We should consider this and fulfill his will.

Will kek give us a sign?

Are you the ultimate Russian? Man, this party has it all. It literally only gets better guys holy shit

Kek has decided it's time to just have fun and enjoy shit. All the way 100. Moloch is dead, everything is kicking ass, and the hero can get the girl. What more could we want.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CHKEEEEEEEEEEEKD

BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

Kek wills it!
Shadilay!!

CHECK OUT THESE DUBSS NIGGA

TIME FOR INTERNET FROGGO DANCE PARTY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x--jYD2WBfo

HOLD ON FRIENDS IT GONNA BE A MAGICAL RIDE

holy fuck

AUSTRALIA CROWNED SHITPOST CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE