Harley Quinn 25th Anniversary Special #1 Storytime

Hey Sup Forums, did y'all know that this month is Harley Quinn's month?. Why don't we celebrate it by reading a collection of stories by various writers.. We all love Harley Quinn here, right? So this should be a good read for all of you!

Happy Birthday Harley Quinn!

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/comics/wonder-woman-75th-anniversary-special-2016/wonder-woman-75th-anniversary-special-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And we started great, Terry Dodson cover is 10/10. Really bring back good memories of his time in the old Harley book, can't say the same for this cover

Jim Lee's variant ain't that great if ya ask me, really went for the easy road this one

Ugh, Palmiotti and Conner goes first, guess we should endure this one for a while. Wonder if they will ever leave Harley alone

Good thing the Palmiotti and Conner story is over, let's see what /ourguy/ Dini has written for us.. Sure it won't disappoint

Thank you OP. I'm sure you'll be met with many anti-Harley anons soon, but I appreciate the story time!

Appreciate I dude!

Ya know? I'd go for a Sirens relaunch with Babs Tart in art. It wouldn't look so bad, although my preferred artist will always be Sejic for an eventual Sirens book

More like every month has been Harley's month for the last couple of years

Ha! True

EXCELLENT cover!

Another really nice cover.

Terry Dodson knows how to do covers

I don't know, I feel like that cover put in front everything bad about their run on Harley

Aaaand that was all folks!

very average cover

That's why I said he went for the easy road

This is cute as heck

beautiful cover

his is the blandest of them all

This is nice fucking art.

nice

nice

nice

good art

nice

what the fuck

wtf are you doing

this is nice

>BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

>DAT ASS

Thanks, OP.

a
face
to
bal
>I made a pinky sweat to Selina that I'd never tell a soul

So how many people did Catwoman fuck that night?

really good ass

Shitty cover with shitty art.

yep, Lee can do better and his Harley was really good, he went for the easy road this time.

>Ivy doesn't grab the money because it's made from dead trees
Sensible chuckle.

That Harley outfit is cute!

And we have lip action.

It's really curious that Palmiotti wrote almost the same story a month ago in the issue #25 but instead of Palmiotti's characters in Dini's version we see the characters in Gotham with TAS style, instead of Red Tool preparing the party, Joker did it.

Harley didn't have pink and blue on her hair neither and her past was that past Dini wrote for her in Gotham City Sirens the only thing doesn't fit is Boomerang since he met Harley in N52.

Joe Quinones is great when his line art isn't ruined by shitty inkers and colorists at Marvel. Fuck everything about Gabby Rivera's book. Just stay at DC, Joe.

Also if you see the credits that variant was meant for the ongoing but somehow ended up on the Anniversary special

I remember seeing this image done with simpler colors about 2 years ago on pixiv.

13 or 14 If I remember rightly

I like the art, nice colors too and Zdarsky did a good work.

more a reference to the movie probably

interesting really.

Haaaaaaa
Alright, good twist.

At least mouth to mouth, though fanservice, is excusable in this case. Slight fanservice without plot or modifications for the story or the characters is something you can turn you blind eye to.

>this is exactly why I got into meteorology, folks
kek

Damn the perspective on this one's really nice!

I wonder If what Palmiotti wants is a book just for Red Tool since he's "his" character, does DC need to pay?

I was gonna say the same thing.

I love that Robin design.

Nice one. I dig it when Harley uses her psychology to put people off-balance.

He called her nerd, this one is new but very cute too

I like to think that the only reason Joe's Batman 89 comic pitch was turned done wa because the writer would have been Kate Leth.

that's a pretty face, nice!

Kate Leth ugh, no writing my batman.

>WW, GL, and Flash has no 75 anniversary special book but Harley has the 25th

Wait is this implying that Harley is intentionally sabotaging Joker's plans? That strangely works.

nothing personal user, Flash could have sold a lot but GL and WW we don't know and the worst can happen is when the happy anniversary is barely sold.

This Robin is Tim right? He surely doesn't seem/sound like Dick to me, but the costume is Dick's, and she says he's an orphan and shit, and Tim's not an orphan soooo, is it Dick? And if so, what's with the shitty fucking Tim-ass hair style then.

GL and Flash don't have one because going by you forgetting or not knowing that the WW 75th Anniversary Special exists does mean that people don't care about WW, GL, and Flash

dccomics.com/comics/wonder-woman-75th-anniversary-special-2016/wonder-woman-75th-anniversary-special-1

Bump

>tumblr city sirens

well it would be an interesting storyline. Harley being sane and pretending to love Joker while protecting the people from the inside.

Seems more like she just has moments where she deviates from the plan for her own reasons, such as here because she broke a Robin.

maybe Zdarsky isn't familiar with those details.