What is best in Life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEEhBmEJMEc&list=PLTFCM8gfGxuE48jWwcXKD4Jd3UndvKR_I
youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duckman

I wouldn't know, I fucking hate my life.

chocolate milk

Why?

Things that are entirely subjective and differ from person to person.

Not pants that's for damn sure.

t.Betsy "ihatepants" Braddock

Shitty job
Not making it on my dreams
No friends
Getting Old

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women

>No friends

Does that include online? There are some Sup Forums discord groups around. Mine circle jerked about Code Lyoko early in the morning. Made me not feel like shit for the short time that has lasted.

Conan's life sucks, he gets his ass kicked and nearly dies like every other day, he dosen't even have any real powers to make it all worthwile. Litterally anyone who gets laid regularly without getting beat up constantly has a better life.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cEEhBmEJMEc&list=PLTFCM8gfGxuE48jWwcXKD4Jd3UndvKR_I

You are the result of your actions and inactions user. It is never too late to fulfill your life goals. Short of being on your death bed you continue to make your goals a reality.

Please don't let your goals be something that hurts other though.

Yeah, no. Conan is having an amazing life. He enjoys fighting and enjoys wandering. So he is a sellsword wandering all the world.

Fine wine, finer women, gold, jewels, the thrill of danger, he's got it all.

A man needs to overcome challenges and achieve his goals if he wants to have a good life.

FPBP

Arguments for Conan's life being superior to yer typical user:
-See the world
-Constant near death experiences pumps you with adrenaline and endorfine
-Get to bang ladies in each town (downside STDs)
-Body weight training everday
-Take what you want, by force or by stealth
-Not having a lord means you won't die because of stupid things like honor and politics, in fact, you'll get more job offers on the side

Actually, the best thing is that your brains will be so high on hormons and natural narcotics, boosted by fighting and near death experience, that you'll be uncapable of suffering the symptoms of depression.

Conan's life would suck if he were a weakling, but he's not. He is a savage at play in a feral world.

Futanari

Crush all criminals, see them locked up before you, and to hear the lamentations of their lawyers. And then lock them up as well.

The bodies and urges of women young and old. And then fucking those urges out of those bodies

youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

Lots of people live full lives without getting nailed to crosses an nearly eaten by monsters every five minutes, that shit would get old quick.

Shoft lavatory paper

An actual reason to exist

Darkseid is.

Earning your right as individual within society and working hard to allow you and your family to live a comfortable and prosperous life.

Triple blowjobs. Next question?

For me, keeping my mind clear of feelings of self-disgust.

Cake!

You're a pussy, and all your ancestor are ashamed of you.

fucking DIE, boco

Satan confirmed.

Pick an evenly matced bare knuckle fist fight every day this week then come back and tell me how happy you are.

Its potential to be something else.

Hot water, good dentistry and soft lavatory paper.

Man. What was the name of this manga again? I've forgotten it since stopped reading way back when it was on hiatus.

Post of the year right there, lads.

Hmm, I had this routine for 8 years. It was pretty ok. Around year 3 you no longer get so many bruises and don't care much for the ones you still get.

To live by the sword, and to die by the sword, and do everything for the glory of CROM.

>Not making it on my dreams

work on getting training or an education to shift to either something that's different (even if not your dreams)

>No friends

volunteer, go visit sick kids in cancer wards at the hospital, or soup kitchens for the homeless, or teach people to use computers/read/etc. at the library, or something else that might in even the most remotest way appeal to you

All of them are YOUR FAULT, you moron.

Except getting old, but guess what, so does everything else in the universe. But while you are at it, why not ccomplaining about how the day is bright and the water wet?

To have that Arnold physique.

... that's "VIMMIN"!