America Storytime Thread

Since the last thread had no story time, I'll post all of Gabby Rivera's modern masterpiece.

What did we do to deserve this?

God bless you OP

>punching pepe.jpg

Gracias my bruja.

Here we go again.
There was that one user in the last thread who really wanted to read it, God help him.

we strayed to far from god's light

don't thank me just yet, It's gonna take a while to post all of them.

thank you for giving her more visibility
thank you for making her a legend
you are building the comics of tomorrow, Sup Forums

this art is shit

>pair of lesbians taking a selfie while completely ignoring the supposedly-serious fight, thus removing aaaaall the tension from the scene.

>soon as I get this kid to their family
>using "they" as a gender-neutral singular
>in a dimension populated entirely by women

Holy fuck this shit needs to end. I hope marvel keeps losing money on the comics

>Self-Inserting yourself in the first page

Already a red alert warning.

Jesus christ i forgot that Carol ran over Monica in this book.

If OP is gonna do the entire series so far, please don't post reaction images.

>No, I can't just commute from here to the university with my teleportation powers

Is this Hell?

So, this University is in another dimension, right? Why the fuck is it named after Sonia Sotomayor? Was she the first person to stumble into this dimension? What did she do to get a university named after her?

Subtlety is not Gabby Rivera's strong suit.

For the record I'm rooting for the giant pink alien women

Unfortunately she won't win. Plot armor's a hell of a drug.

>hey we've got this throwaway pseudo-arctic culture from another dimension
>should I bother looking up some Inuit or other arctic cultures to inspire their names?
>Nah I'll just give her a Spanish name.
Is this cultural appropriation?

>Unfortunately she won't win
I can dream dammit

>"How much harder could I have thought 'moms+Utopian Parallel'?!"
Maybe your moms were Nazis in another universe?

I like to think that this is just a Hitler double, not the real deal. Real Adolf wouldn't just be out in the middle of a battlefield.

Wouldn't he also have had his head knocked clean off by her punch? She's supposed to have super-strength, right?

Just so everyone knows. this is gonna take some time because the Captcha system is a bitch.

Let's catch up on the total non events of the last series.

>Dyke from the dyke dimension
>amigx
OH COME ON

>Becky Goodhair
Subtle Rivera, subtle

How does a drill that small make a tunnel that big?

Y'know, I wouldn't mind America half as much if the writer didn't go to such efforts to have every good guy like her.
If everybody was reacting to her like she's acting crazy, that'd be something.

>America, your jokes are great
THIS IS WORSE THAN A LAUGH TRACK

>"They told me you'd be amazing."
Bitch she fucked up your operation that you had been working on for six months in less than five minutes! She's a fucking idiot, not a hero.

This is Steel Doughnut tier bad.

OP, i'm going to download every single page of this series.

And i will be the next one to storytime it.

Now for Moongirl's Villain speech

>school day is 8 hours long
>arbitrary

Also wow they've stopped shilling America for a few pages so America and Black Bulldyke can shill Moon Girl instead.

No reaction images, please. OP is gonna need all the images he can get to do all six issues.

>Moon Girl says "Don't pick your BFF. Pick someone who challenges you."
>America immediately picks BFF.

>it's easy to pick your BFF or the most popular kid, but we gotta be better. Pick the person who CHALLENGES you
>America instantly partners up with her BFF who agrees with her on everything

Is this parody?

Why did they use a black woman as a representation of America? (a country built by white men)

Rivera is playing 5d chess, you brainlets can't possibly comprehend

She's a (unregistered?) hispanic immigrant from another dimension.

>The villains are defeated without the protagonist having to do anything

I like how she uses her super strength to beat up these kids and doesn't find out until later that they are robots.
She's not black or hispanic, she's an alien from another dimension who has dark skin.

>I like how she uses her super strength to beat up these kids and doesn't find out until later that they are robots.
I liked the one in the future issues where her and kate start killing "Cyborgs" but only found out they were "Cyborgs" right after they started the slaughter.

Haha I didn't even catch that

Not to mention that cyborgs aren't robots so they're still killing people.

The colorist and inkers deserve to be burned alive for what they did to Joe Quinones's art.

>So where does a super-strong queer brown girl who can punch start-shaped holes between dimensions get her hero-free kicks?

Somewhere in the fat-acceptance pages of Tumblr, I'd imagine.

Was America good before Gabby got her hands on her?
The idea of a dumb hispanic bruiser girl who dresses like a hyper-pratriotic asshole sounds like it could be great, but Gabby just can't write for shit.

Joe Quinones art is good when he has a good colorist (AKA himself). When he has one who doesn't give a shit, his art really suffers.

Case in point his part of the Harley Quinn Anniversary Special looks great.

I remember the first time this issue was storytimed, Sup Forums couldn't read the "Cyclops was not not right" shirt correctly and kept bitching about how the artist was wrong and Cyclops was right.

>I'm used to being on my own anyway

Even if this weren't a massive Mary Sue shitfest, the writing is like babby's first fedora tip.

Why do they italicize all the Spanish words? It reads like she's forcing it.