Big Mouth

I'm gonna need a good explanation of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcfKg23Xf_4
youtube.com/watch?v=8U11H-3j3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eFC9vnZY93k
youtube.com/watch?v=hk_BoK0OwZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That tagline

jews

I think i need to vomit.

do I want to know why they're all holding themselves like that

>show about lewd lolis and shotas
>but it looks fucking disgusting
You had one job netflix.

I don't even think proper nonces could enjoy this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcfKg23Xf_4

The monsters sound funny, I'll watch it.

Just fight back and soon the industry will be fixed from garbage like Big Mouth.

Study this chart like it's no tomorrow.

You know the problem with having consistent fluid animation? It costs shit-tons of money that networks often don't have.
That's why animating with computers is in now.

Ok it's a coming of age cartoon targeted at 12-18 year olds. What else?

>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Star vs.
This is a troll graphic.

no fuck off we already endlessly wined and cried and meme'd about it go get (you)s some other way.

Whining and crying is exactly what gets things cancelled, though.
Or haven't you been paying attention?

Oh god, not another TMSfag post.

NetFlix has no issues spending millions of dollars on just 1 episode, in short put Voltron:LD, Castlevaina:TAS and Lego Elves:SOED to shame or don't bother.

And Lego Elves:SOED is barely better then zombie Simpsons, just more detail and effects.
This is a cartoon aimed at 12-18 year olds, also you can't do talking vaginas in a show thats not adults only.
That is not a troll graphic, it's a facts chart.
I see no Hamtaro here.

>I want to know why they're all holding themselves like that

The whole premise of the show is children exploring their sexuality

Kill yourself, faggot!

>it's a facts chart.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

coming from someone who did freelance on this..

the production was totally unprofessional
I wish the designs were just...not that, they make me so uncomfortable

No, things like Big Mouth are making Tex Avery turn in his grave.
No, we can stop this.

Considering the premise of the show, I em pretty sure if the characters looked more realistic, you would be all in jail.

>coming of age all over the place

Why can't they learn from Voltron Legendary Defender, Castlevaina The Animated Series and Lego Elves:Secret of Elvendale? Why? They cost less $200,000 per episode so cost is not a issue.

What is wrong with you? This is a bad thing, it has to stop before it's too late.

I think Nick Kroll actually had a heavy influence on the design choices. Not positive though.
Animation is fine but the characters ruin it all.

There's a parking spot at titmouse "specifically for Nick Kroll" right at the front, although I never saw him.

Filthy pedophile

All of those are SJW tumblrina garbage

This show probably costs even less. Look at how much 3/4 angles there are in the trailer.

Seeing that Titmouse knows better then this they should just tell him to fuck off and just have the artists do what they want.

The gold is to play catch up with Studio Mir and put them to shame.
Theres nothing about that in this chart.

Theres no SJW tumblrina garbage in those shows, Pidge/Katie just cuts her hair just to bypass the guards.
No excuses, if NexFlix has no issues spending $4 million on House of Cards then the same can be done here.

Also to staff of Titmouse: Please stop wasting your talents and tell everyone who tells you to waste your talents to fuck off.

fucking ignoring it also works and has dignity and doesn't lower yourself to their level.

>Implied homosexuality
>Explicit racemixing
>Explicit pedophilia
>Made by: Kroll, Goldberg, Levin

Yes, good goy! This is what puberty is really about

Eric Goldberg has nothing to do with this.

Also he knows better then that, he's a ex-Disney animator for pete sakes.
youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw

Jews.
>Inb4 go away Sup Forums
You know its fucking Jews

Shalom brother

All that is calarts trash, the cancer killing western animation. There will be a new renaissance for western animation soon and it will be glorious

Maybe I will watch it with friends in an ironic way.

He actually thinks we have any real power over the industry
Nigga, we don't matter, we're an exceptional minuscule number in the grand scheme of things. Normalfags will eat this shit up and they'll make a ton of money off it, why do you think family guy is still going strong?

Becuz its funny and randum!! XD

Look at those blasted horses, look at Voltron:LD and try saying otherwise.

Normalfags will not watch this, they're too busy watching Looney Tunes & Tex Avery's MGM shorts and that they know better then to touch garbage like Big Mouth.

Family Guy's market is too busy watching Voltron:LD to give a shit about Family Guy.

I hope this show doesn't undo what Bojack and Rick and Morty have done for adult animated shows.

>normies
>knowing better
phew, for a second I almost took you seriously

>Adult show
>About puberty
If any fucking person above 13 thinks the idea of puberty is funny then need bolting

I am being serious.

Okay, raise your hands if you DIDN'T fuck your pillow during puberty.

I fucked my hand not something I'm gonna put my head on smell while I drift asleep

You know what adults find funny? This.

Adults don't fine puberty funny.

That's why you have two pillows

Everyone can enjoy the slapstick humour of loony toons.

american attempts at """"humour"""

Whoa, what a freak. His nose looks like a penis.

You know what adults find funny? This.

Adults don't find puberty funny.

Just use the same shitty sonic plushie for 20 years you lowlife

Shut up TMSfag.

I love maya rudolph's bad mommy voice

I did not say a single thing about TMS, fuck off.

>Abbot and Costello

But they were for kids.

They were made for all age groups.

So are most things that aren't shit.

Indeed.

Thats what the industry should be doing.

>ctrl + f
>no mention of JASON MANTZOUKAS

ok so you guys know nothing of comedy, that's cool.

First NuPPG, now this. The HAFNIM isn't even subtle anymore.

>What do I do about the mess?
>Sleep in it, pig.

Okay, I laughed. I admit, these clips were both pretty funny. But it's really difficult to shake the feeling that the show was made primarily for pedophiles to get off to. I can't understand how it ever got greenlit.

They needed something to make look good in comparison.

Honestly, only interested in watching this due to him

At first I thought that was Diedrich Bader as the monster but apparently it's Will Arnett.

Those guys sound really similar in retrospect, especially the way they both voice Batman.

oh

I thought it was Will Arnett at first, but I would have thought they'd advertise him if so. But cool.

He's cool.

War crimes

The slaughter of pinkville was more nice than this

why is it so fucking ugly to look at

Pedo-deterrent

I can't help but feel this would work better as a comic.

Oh my GOD can you imagine if it was animated like that "LEGO Elves" thing?

The reason the animation looks so ugly is that people would let it exist if it was attractive. Like a babysitter, it's not threatening if it's ugly

>clocktease

Don't be a fag dude

If they were attractive characters they would have 50 times as many people calling it a pedo show.

The art style looks like tim buckely shit out allen gregory

I think I met one of the writers for this a few months back (or at least some show about puberty; what else coult it have been). She didn't know anyone in children's animation and I'm fairly certain this is the product of a writers' room--which is rarely a good sign.

Any stories?

When a network just throw money to get content, people get lazy. No competition and all.

>hur dur why are they so ugly
Because they don't want to be torn apart as pedos you retards

>i it's on purpose, I like it better that way you PEDOS

are you underaged?

Normies don't watch fucking MGM you fuckhead; Sup Forums doesn't even have a strong foundation in Golden Age animation. Normies have probably only heard it mentioned a few times in their lives and couldn't even tell you what MGM stands for.

Normies won't watch Big Mouth because normies are busy people who spend their entertainment time on relevant shit like Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty. They would never touch Big Mouth unless it's placed on FOX in front of them; but it's a Netflix show they have to actively choose to watch, so they won't.

Raunchy humor sells? Netflix doesn't have to abide by FCC rules? General audiences don't care about animation quality and design in sitcoms? What specifically do you need explained?

This show makes me so fucking mad. This show looks like trash and they marketers and everyone else behind it knows its trash. It's just bullshit riding on a cheap attempt and behind controversial

>The entire show is about underage boys and girls discovering their sexuality.
>underage boy visibly masturbating and ejcaulating.
>underage girl in panties with pad.
>close-up of underage girls' bare vagina.

Literally the only thing stopping Sup Forums from fapping vigorously to this show is the ugly character design.

Imagine going to school and animating something like this

How can you not be uncomfortable writing and animating a show that is nothing but horny 13 year olds.

Like this seems like a great cartoon or tv show premise on paper. I love the coming of age genre but I feel like they're focusing way too much on the sexual aspects of it.

The sexual aspects are pretty intense

There will be actual children fucking.
God bless Netflix.
Death to all christians.

>DonĀ“t want to play "7 days to die" again
>to depressed/scared to keep my Marathon of WALKING DEAD on Netflix
>Just watched the final episodes of Boojack Horseman
>Gee, Netflix even has steven universe. I wonder if Sup Forums might know of some cool show in Netflix to cheer me up
>see this thread
Sup Forums, i love you. You never disappoint me.

Right!? And I get it's funny becuase we've all been there and hell even some of the people watching have been there, but fuck I feel so uncomfortable watching a 12 year old jack off.

This is genuinely pretty funny:

But knowing that this is going animate the same hyper games and awkward handjobs from my early to mid teens makes me uneasy. Like there's another clip where a kid just beats his meat like it's nothing.

I'll give it a chance but I feel it's on thin ice for both me an a lot of people

is by far one of the ugliest styles I ever seen in a cartoon

I just watched the trailer for this and besides a couple spots where the animation looks off it looks great.

youtube.com/watch?v=hk_BoK0OwZs
I think Sup Forums is attacking the youtube channels with antisemitic comments again.

I made a thing