youtube.com/watch?v=H49ISmbubwY
simonlandrein.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8iAHB6VkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Good animation in currently running cartoons thread

404 not found

Okay
You start, OP

Eh, it exists in my book. Even though there is very little.

You said good OP not terrible

>Good animation
>Steven Universe
Nice bait

Isn't that scrap of moderately good animation from the time they important a Jap smut artist to do it for them?

Really love the style of this show but the animation can be shitty sometimes

>Studio Shaft
>Animating smut

I fucking wish. Where the hell did you get that idea?

That looks like shit, OP

Kill la Kill

You guys are posting like, freshman-year level stuff of "the character is moving" animation.

I don't know if there has been anything impressive lately in the slate of currently running shows. All my examples are things that have been over for a couple of years or longer.

>1 frame/second
>good animation
hi...good bye

I never understood what exactly they were doing here.

Trigger, not Shaft.

Oh I was under the impression it was Shaft. Trigger doesn't really do smut either though

yasqueenslay/10 animation

im glad they hired one person whho can actually animate for that one episode
goes to show how better steven universe would be if they replaced sugar

Now that's some good detail

>not posting Starscream
Fags

youtu.be/UoDvlU2R4ig

>Trigger
I think this is borderline but it's all done in a comedic tone anyways.

youtu.be/aPoflHuFrBg

So sari can turn into that but as she matures more can she have a an alt mode, or does that count as her alt mode?

I suck at making webms

That is her alt-mode. A "teen" alt-mode though.
>tfw no MILF Sari

You cut out them flailing and changing position at the end, which would have really helped your point.

My only issue is that when she grabs the pole and swings into the perching position, there's just no momentum at all. Her weight should have been thrown forward a bit more before swinging back.

God these are awful

Toon force

these always feel like bait threads. These are bait threads, right?

Excuse the potato quality

That's not good animation.

Are you retarded?

Not the same user

Everything so far posted has been better then the OP

So no

You can tell this is Imaishi just by looking at it.

Wow, that is really good looking. For Squidbillies its extreme impressive. Was it a Halloween special or something?

Yeah, they had a halloween episode last year. It started out in the standard animation style, but about halfway through, the quality spiked and stayed that good for the rest of the episode.

They probably blew [as]'s entire animation budget from the last decade, but it was worth it.

I can't wait for the next season to start.

>Loses his Booty Hunter hat
>Pulls out a Boo Hunter hat
It gets better the more I rewatch it

>currently running

Human was always her alt-mode, but she was mode locked into it. Upgrading to a new body/mind with magic robot god energy unlocked her ability to transform.

>Squidbillies is still running.

Holy fucking shit I had no idea I thought it died in like 2011 or something

yeah, its amazing how easily amused SU fags are. "lol the animators saved all their budget for this one minute scene, so amazing, so good animation". like seriously?

RWBY

This is bait, please don't respond to it angry.

you are pathetic

>adult people watch this

>Bait thread to start shitflinging in Sup Forums thread

OKKO is fucking great but the animation is the weakest part by a mile

>Squidbillies having great animation
Holy shit, I never expected to say that sentence

Wow. So this is what RWBY's animation was(?) like. I was thinking of watching it but wow.

wait, do you think that most television animation isn't outsourced? are you new to the medium or something?

That's not even the one

I like SU, and even I know this animation is bad

More like:
>people watch this

More like:
>Sup Forums is mad about this

I don't know what RWBY is but I unironically love this shit. It looks like something I'd never forget watching.

You forgot about Pic unrelated, of course.

Stop this shit.
Steven Universe has awful animation. Horrible form for one, character design that doesn't go well with most motions, and fuck off with the "Anime episode" meme. That episode doesn't look like Anime at all and was done for a short guest star animation thing like what Gumball, Simpsons or Adventure Time does every 36 episodes, which those shows have good animation and form (Adventure Time and Simpsons not as much but they've been gradually improving with the latest seasons). The animation in that episode at best was Okay and had awful cinematography.
I don't give a fuck if you find Steven Universe good or not, but this show is a prime example of SHIT animation, WITH an ugly art-style to boot. That shot in OP pic specifically has really weird forming.

Good animation in currently running cartoons? As I said before, Gumball tends to have amazing motions (especially in it's Second Season and Guest Animations such as The Fury or The Ollie). Star vs. isn't anything special but since the Second Season it's traditional animation boots the qualities of an earlier Disney cartoon from the 00s.

>Netflix actually paid to put this on their service

it's popular with people with the teen crowd and they already got red vs blue getting this would be just cherry on top

Hey, thats pretty good

>bought Crunchyroll to stream anime on the road
>look through the lists, adding a shit ton of things
>stumble upon RWBY
What the FUCK.
They might as well have a fucking Cartoon service if RWBY is allowed in the Anime section. Seriously, what the fuck.

>cartoon network put this on their channel
youtube.com/watch?v=wYCKHlv1S3Y

>steven universe
>currently running

Gumball guest anime episode was not really good. Generic, boring looking art and shit animation. The Ollie was great though. Gumball looks fucking good in actual 2D. Fuck CGI and fuck flash animation youtube.com/watch?v=H49ISmbubwY

why are you retards so triggered buy rwby

texan anime made by some guy who really really liked final fantasy

and they're all animated by the same underpaid koreans

That's a pretty crispy clip, who did the animation?

ok so and he was asian so that makes it anime

>Star and Gumball
>korean animation

simonlandrein.com/

>Generic, boring looking art and shit animation.
Knowing Gumball I sort of think that's the point. The art style makes Nicole look like Rin from Love Live and the cloud girl look like Azula from Avatar TLA. The studio who made it is Studio 4C which has made some mind blowing shit like Mind Game and The Animatrix. I think The Fury portrayed Anime quite OK.
I wouldn't mind if Gumball was full on traditional 2D at all, but I can't criticize the CGI and flash because that's what makes Gumball the show itself. Honestly wouldn't mind if the Season 6 premiere suddenly rebooted the series like Season 3 did, making every character full traditional 2D with crisp animation and shit.
>triggered
Nope, I don't mind that shit at all. But it's supervised by an American studio in an American studio, for an American service. Just because the guy who created the series was Asian doesn't make it Anime. A show developed in Japan under a Japanese studio would be Anime. Hell that makes Oban Star Racers more Anime than RWBY.
Nope again. Gumball is animated in-house in the UK and Europe. I'm sure Star isn't by Koreans either.

sounds like you are triggered to me

I just want a Gumball with proper 2D and realistic background/environments.

Well you're sure as hell not getting Roger Rabbit's animation, that's for sure. The animation director is famous for being a raging perfectionist.

That actually looks good. Why does the animation in this show fluctuate so wildly?

He also animated on 1's in order to get the animation seamless with the live action.

is east comparable

early season
to
season 5

the webm he posted was from volume 1 when they has a small budget to work with it picked up in volume 3 its on 5 now but retards keep posting the same webm from volume 1

It still looks like complete shit. youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8iAHB6VkY

go away

>ongoing
>posting scenes outsourced to Japanese animation

I wish more animated fight scenes employed weighted blows rather than this fast anime shit.

This is what's considered "good animation" now

it is always really obvious that a white girl choreographs su

Forgot how much I love this short.

>outsourced animation
Like pretty much every modern cartoon. What is your point?

Animated's animation is pretty crap most of the time besides the outsourced transformation scenes and the occasional good fight scene.

When will based DJW return to save us from the hell that is current animation?

But he did it with Ben 10 Omniverse.

>that no weight

>Current

But user, Animated was fully outsourced, what's the point you're trying to make here?

The standards in this thread are hilariously low.

The only even moderately impressive things things posted so far.

That isn't at all retard.

>Interesting and varied perspective/camera angles
>Blending of 2D/3D/photorealism as well as contrasting artstyles
>Expressive and unique facial expressions in almost every shot
>Actual feeling of speed and motion

I'm not saying they're incredible but they're 100X better than anything else posted so far. Go be a pleb elsewhere.