>the next day, it's on the front page of CNN
>zomg drumpf is a racist, this totally isn't a plant or anything!!1

wow really got the synapses firing

it really does look like him

when was the second video uploaded?

fucking busted

CNN spammed this shit all day

Will they explain this shit?

Why the fuck does one supposed Trump supporter saying something anti-semitic make the whole Trump campaign anti-semitic? Is the US media biased or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=gP5mWgbgCEc

oh shit

that's him

tattoo is a dead giveaway

LOL. Can someone tweet to Alex Jones?

lmao why dont they get some random to do this, they have no problem hiring homeless people. libs are so dumb

Guys, I feel it

they have never had to deal with Sup Forums's autism before

tattoos match

its real or a convincing fake

Why would they need to bait like this? Plenty of trump supporters want a race war and aren't afraid to say it

damn. with some basic googling I see this story is already being picked up by the media. CNN will drop the original story tout suite without apology

top kek

Also
>Guy says "Jew S A"
>Entire media and political apparatus shits the bed because Jews do not have privilege in any way you filthy fucking goy

What's the source on that pic?

delet

Who doesn't know that the Dems have been sending plants to smear the opposition for years. I remember I first became aware of this phenomenon when they did it to the tea-party folks with some operative asshole of theirs in a nazi-style getup. They've been doing it repeatedly for years now, as it's just part of their dirty tricks playbook. I really think the DNC needs to be declared illegal and the ring leaders prosecuted under the RICO laws at this point.

Here's the story as picked up by media

archive.is/UKEVB

I already assumed he was a plant thanks to that Project Veritas video.

Autism to the rescue again Sup Forums
never take your meds, the free world depends on it

Lana Rain

Anime slut, nice body, shameful, mournful tits

youtube.com/watch?v=kQulDWPs4qc

youtube.com/watch?v=2dhPyipbnMs

Hes Saying Jew ese

i always assumed it was a trap

I knew from the start he was a plant because his chant is what a out of touch liberal pretending to be a racist would come up with. WOO BILLY BO BOB I SURE DO HATE NIGGERS YEE HAW TRUMP 2016 would've been a more convincing act.

he's either a plant or a loser trying to regain his 15 seconds of fame. Either way, he isn't a Trump supporter.

>Jew SA
>Joo Ese
He was just speaking Mexi-English. Nothing to see here.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

Sup Forums is always right.

>tattoo
Why is that not mentioned in your image

Sup Forums does it again, funny that US news has a superior source that just happens to be a japanese wagyu beef trading forum

Wait it is, just spelled wrong
Fucking figures

dude...

That is it? Seriously?
This is why the media is full of pieces of shit. This is such a minor thing in a rally full of thousands of people.

This reminds me of the NYT video of Trump rallies. They went to like 6 rallies and got 3 minutes of people being offensive in some way.

Fuck the media.

This, this is why I love you Sup Forums

the guess whos NEVER STOP

On a somewhat related note I noticed at Hillary rallies they started chanting her name recently.

Wonder how much she pays them?

OMG. This proves Trump supporters have been moving from rally to rally using automobiles, buses, train, airplanes and possibly boats!
This is a game changer! A GAMECHANGER

Remember when the Republicans were the crazies? I miss that.

A guy like this even came into the shop I worked at and started harassing the customers.

I member

This literally proves nothing. So this guy was on Youtube before. So what?

Their meme research team is just small potatoes, they thought he was a rando and that is more risky because they go telling people and you have to keep manufacturing stories about mental illness in homeless people and giving them a lot of coverage.

They still are. Every single candidate they fielded this election is dumb as hell and look like clowns. Trump included.

>le orange man

>all the people ITT taking this seriously
Jesus, Sup Forums is full of actual LITERAL fucking retards.

So he's obviously a DNC shill false-flagging plant and probably a Moloch worshipping kike too.

Remember, nobody EVER says anything bad about Jews in public unless they're controlled opposition. :^)

Sweet!

I just won a bet, and it means someone has to go kill themselves.

>muscular arms

huehuehuehuehuheuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuheuheuehuehuehheuheuhhuehuehuehuehue

I mean, what if this guy is just a regular retarded guy who lives in Arizona?

That second video clip is also from Arizona if you didn't know.

hes an actor with a manager faggot

These (((people))) are part of an extended family, or tribe if you will, which is why you see some of these actors show up time and time again. Exposing them now makes it virtually impossible for them to use these stooges as politicians and change agents in the future, so good job anons. Keep up the good work.

wew just noticed. praise

>Hurr everyone's dumb but me

Remember that Salon hypocrisy of saying whites were responsible for Dylann Roof, but we shouldn't blame Muslims for ISIS? It's just like that

>"LOOK YOU FUCKING DRUMPFKINS XD THAT WAS PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE DNC BRAGGING ABOUT COMMITTING NUMEROUS FELONIES NOT HILLARY SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"
>"SOME GUY AT A TRUMP RALLY SAID SOMETHING COMPLETELY AMBIGUOUS ABOUT JEWS! THIS PROVES TRUMP IS AND ANTI-SEMITIC, BIGOTED RACIST! CHECKMATE!"

Hitler not committing the Holocaust was the biggest mistake he ever made.