twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas needs to step his game up.

idk because pictures dont load for me anymore

asian moot is ruining the website

what are you trying to say?
:(

Asian Jews exist?

>mfw Cuckeyes are Argentina tier

Um, no. All those countries listed on the map add up to the total GDP of the United States as a whole. In other words, our economy is fucking huge. It's why we're the second largest single-country economy in the world.

OHIO IS WHITE

I'm willing to bet that all of the states have a higher per capita GDP than the countries they're compared to.

argentina has a higher gdp than belgium

retard

Wtf Israel you broke bastards, I'm pretty sure AZ is kinda middle class.
PATHETIC.

PRAISE KEK

WASTED

fucking awful get

Sometimes when I reload the first page, it will reload to wherever I am the page when I reload instead of bringing me back up to the top of page. It never used to do that before, and it's pretty annoying. I don't know if that made sense or not.

not per capita so worthless map

redpill get

just do it user

You are the first, actually

1) USA
2) China
3) Japan

HEX GET OF TRUTH
JAPMOOT BTFO

Looks to me like if the West Coast and Texas ever seceded the US would be fucked.

Hiro scumbag confirmed

It's because of this

>second

At least there is an inherent rhythm in this post.

Could be a good rap lyric.

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99"

Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

You do realize the whole thing about america being the most powerful nation on earth is the fact its united, right?
AND it exports around half of the cash crops and food it produces.

Anyone else getting a string of 1000 redirects when you do stuff sometimes now?

I'm having the image thing to. I'm on my phone. Webms used to load for me instantly, as well as pictures. Sup Forums was the only website I could browse with my super slow data. Now gook moot fucked me for greed, just like tmobile fucks me for greed, just like insurance companies fuck me for greed just like

you realize this is not per capita gdp right?

so Connecticut has about 3.5 million people while Pakistan has 182 million, so if we have the same GDP then Connecticut is the definite winner

this is pretty much the case for every state

no where in that does trump promote free movement of people. he talks about it being a global financial system (self evident) and of the need to go beyond borders to promote financial stability. The intention behind that could mean anything.

>a state makes as much as a entire country
Nice

>Texas
>Canada

Walmart has a higher GDP than India a country of a billion people.

>when nearly every individual entity of your union makes as much gdp as counties several orders of magnitude larger but your union as a whole has more debt than every entity's combined gdp

Let me get this straight.
You see a map of the U.S. where each ONE singular state out of 50 is compared to an entire foreign county's GDP, countries like France, Canada, South Korea, Belgium, etc. and you think that combined we're a poor country? OK bro......

I wouldn't dispute this. California and Texas are fucking huge. California alone I believe is the world's 7th largest economy last I heard.

you sure told him bro lol...........................................................

Texas might be able to go it alone, but the Californian would literally shrivel up and die. It's pretty hard to grow crops without water -- and almost all of the water used by California comes from other states.

If you look at the states like Idaho, North Dakota etc they are poor as fuck. Must look like a war zone out there.

underrated post

Oh fuck the one with Netherlands, that's that nigger state next to Ohio isn't it? The one with st. Paul right?

it's illinois and it has chicago which is the nig city. the state isn't really niggy

the state with st paul is egypt on the map just above the netherlands state

low populations mate. look at the per capita differences

I see you've never been to Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, or Youngstown.

Why don't you show the REAL map that actually matters instead of this pointless shit?

>google "Iraq GDP"
>it's literally $6262.50
>google "Utah GDP"
>it's literally $105.7 BILLION
>this entire picture is false
>mfw people will believe it anyway

>Hungary's GDP is only $13.5k
>Utah is still $105.7bn
kk

That's per capita

is connecticut rich?

Compared to the rest of the country, yes

There are some real shitholes out there that make Connecticut seem pretty nice

Maybe you should read your own filename tardlord

Nor Cal could do fine. So Cal imports all the water for golf courses and lawns from the Colorado River and Nor Cal.

thats not gdp per capita dummy

Maybe you should stop being a dumb faggot

what is that

>alone

California wouldn't be near top 10 in GDP if it wasn't in the US and had 49 other states to freely export products to

>as high gdp
>way less people
gdp per capita is the only thing that matters

Dis exblains my luv fur sburdo XDDDDD

DEERBORN
E
E
R
B
O
R
N

>Texas
>economy like Canada

Nah that must mean Texas is shit poor

Isn't that tge national capital Washington?

>shit all over the seat

Just the massive boon the national politics that removing their electoral votes would engender would be enough to boost the US GDP by far more than we could possible stand to lose.

Oakland is a fucking incredibly important port, but we managed a pretty amazing turn around when niggers and california unions turned the whole thing into a dumpster fire.

Like Canada without the taxes, waiting list healthcare and hate speech laws. And that's with the shackles on. If Texas was free to independently set energy and immigration policy, not only would it blow Canada's GDP away, but Canada's GDP would fuck-plummet against competition from cheaper Texas oil currently regulated off the market.

Yes, it's the District of Columbia. Washington, DC

that is Washington DC. Maybe its because I live in Virginia(now 3rd Poland) but I am shocked that you didn't know that was the capital.