AMA #2

If any of you still wish to ask questions on the current Clinton investigations, I will answer.

Also, some of you seem to be very skeptical of this because of my answers. I will state it here for anyone who missed it in the last thread: I cannot divulge specifics of this case that have not already been released to the public because it is too critical. I am more or less offering my professional opinion on the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does the CF mainly operate out of countries where they don't have legitimate birth certification?

what can we expect between now and the election. false flags? Hill getting frog marched?

wat's that smell

Thoughts on collateral damage? Should we expect to see some empty seats in the House or Senate?

Is she done?

Ignore the skeptics we'll judge from your responses if you're legit or not.

Are DHS "agents" the biggest faggots in federal LE?
A. Yes
B. Double yes

Link to first thread?

Is it some serious shit? Jail possibility?

Of course we're sceptical one of the last answers you gave was saying you cuffed al capone. That would make you 80-90 years old. which smells like shit.

Does your father also work for Nintendo?

Fuck off, roleplayers. I'm beyond tired of your shit.

How many emails were on HC server?

How serious are the current developments on a scale between:

'Comey should be sacked, hatch act, it's literally nothing' and 'omg the sky is falling, there's enough here to indict the entire government'

What is a realistic outcome legally -- putting realpolitik to a side, are we likely to see indictments? How many people are implicated?

Do you think an arrest is imminent in the next week? Huma arrested? Hillary arrested? Just yes or no.

>a true theorist wouldn't know about FBI time machines

fucking plebes

it's called a joke. FBIanon 2 has a sense of humor such as it is.

Then go to a trap thread where you'll be satisfied, nigger.

How do you plan to stay alive after the Clintons find out about this?

Also, rumors that Huma's passport was revoked. True or false?

(1) Realistically what are the chances of things really getting out of control on this--breaking down the system of government and all?

(2) I'm not sure if you've been paying much attention, but the Jews have been trying to meme us into nuclear war with Russia--what's your take on that?

>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself roleplaying faggot

link to first thread?

Not much they can do from prison.

Is she going down before the election or not?

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99"

Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

Are you fucks really that gullable.. jesus. have fun playing into the larpers hands.

is it pedophilia related?

Do the emails relate to their adventures on the lolita express? and will this give her the final blow resulting in a trump ruling for the next 4 years.

also could be plausible deniability

Who are you and why should I care?

That is one of the reasons that the CF is under investigation as well. Some of you here have been showing me the rumour of the CF being involved in a paedophilia ring. So with that information (hypothetically speaking), it would make sense. Kids would be harder to identify/track.

Probably you, friend.

Expect a very tumultuous week. Whatever they have left on Trump, they are going to release. They have nothing to lose at this point. We didn't reopen the investigation (while having 2 other ongoing investigations) just to fart at the end of it and have our director fuck it up a second time.

Unconnected babysitter here.

I've been watching, and I know a great deal of what you are looking at CONUS. I won't blast you with ridiculous questions. I want to know only one thing before I head out next week: does the chain still really care?

You can't make an argument, from 10k miles away, that #CrookedHillary is better for the US. Put a bagel in it shill.

Is there an active Trump investigation? What sort of things does the FBI have on him?

>a kike trying to convince us to vote hillary
its like pottery

2 posts in this thread by (you)

who's taking the piss again?

>you were posting on Sup Forums, disclosing information?
>yeah but I made a funny so it's ok

What's Reid talking about here

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and co-ordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity.

am i on any lists?

>please respond

>We didn't reopen the investigation

Yeah, you didn't. The investigation wasn't closed, dipshit. saged.

don't bother you seem legit but this guy is fake do not compromise yourself for a shill on an board

Read his first thread, this larper reeks of bullshit.

When does hrc get arrested?

This probably isn't your department but what happened to Assange? Was he really secretly extradited?

will she go to jail?
any chance?

link

>tfw I voted early for Hillary in a swing state

Glad to see you still around FBIanon.

I hope all is well with you and the wife.

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with this stuff, know this week is going to be hectic.

God speed

Are you going to be revoking any passports? Hrc, wjc, hums et al are a huge flight risk.

C. all of the above

Okay I'll feed the conspiracy theories a little bit. Hypothetically speaking, expect low level "empty seats", nobody up in the higher tiers.

What? You don't believe me? You don't say.

No. My father actually worked in the Pentagon for the better part of his adult life.

Somebody is being arrested/indicted within the next week. There is a possibility of them all being arrested as well, but don't get your hopes up. Anthony and Huma are the most likely to cut a deal.

>
>link

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD:

[doubt]
this is Sup Forums
assuming you did though, there's a couple that you can change your vote in.

>my chipotle nightmare

I'm intrigued.

Are we talking of offenses so bad that arresting HRC before the election is a real possibility?

Do you know anything about Peter Thiel or Palintir Technologies and the Clinton Foundation? They worked together in 2013 on an audit of some kind. Any awareness or thoughts?

It's not FBIAnon. It's a "mid-level" guy. He says. Not sure.

How can I change my vote?

>Somebody is being arrested/indicted within the next week.
please be real

>I cant tell you more of who I am
This bullshit has been said in every RP thread in any board since Sup Forums time immemorial.
Fuck this gay RP shit.

One of my Twitter feeds states they are going to kill Trump. And what about Pences plane event? I am very afraid for them. Putin travels with his own food so he doesn't get poisoned, but I'm not sure Trump realizes all that spy stuff is true.

Teach me something. What is CONUS?

Confirmed legit. It's not called Dept of Homo Sex for nothing.

Don't forget which family's son was responsible for starting it.

>Whatever they have left on Trump, they are going to release.

Any ideas on what they have on him? Anything criminal or is it just more pussy grab nonsense.

In your professional opinion...is hillary going to come out the other side of this unscathed?

eh regardless...

Still going to be a hell of a week and I wish them luck.... and to not suicide with 2 shots to the back of the head

CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET!

Who was phone?

> (You)
>Somebody is being arrested/indicted within the next week. There is a possibility of them all being arrested as well, but don't get your hopes up. Anthony and Huma are the most likely to cut a deal.

Oh, my hopes are definitely up. I've had enough of the Clinton Crime Family.

So what is going on with the aliens thing? Are they saying that an alien race managed to come to earth and did so quietly? The shear amount of energy needed for interstellar travel just to shit on their hands..

Is Huma a spy?

I don't think that's really important. It's an email server. A lot?

Yes we are likely to see indictments and the implication factor has the capability to be massive. The Clinton Foundation does not operate purely domestically, remember that.

True.

1. We are an organized civilization, not Roman barbarians. Let that speak for itself.

2. I'm sure gas proved to be an effective method.

"FBI" agent, posting from a position of plausible deniability and anonymity, posts where his father worked for years, where anyone within the Bureau could easily search/cross-reference to identify people who fit the mold.

Either a shitty smokescreen or you need to try harder to convince you're not LARPing

people are saying there are Trump nigger tapes

people are saying there are Hillary nigger tapes

Which is it senpai

Continental United States.

are the rumors of ties to epstien and kiddy rings being in the Weiner emails true?

Why has role-playing become so much more popular on Sup Forums in just the last two weeks?

Will He win??

The priority should be for Clinton to not become president. We all know what is going to happen to a lot of FBI agents who worked in this case if she gets in.

The bodies will continue to pile on.

they already have trace on him and all of us

pic related: don't even turn around -- they are already watching us from the ceiling and floor vents

These Larpers get more pathetic each thread

Good enough smokescreen to hook you, nigger.

Are there any Canadians implicated in the CF / trafficking fiasco? And if so, is Jason Kenney one of them?

I have been following this guy since the 90s and am convinced he is dirty as shit. Has his name ever come up in investigations at any level you are aware of?

What everybody's missing:

>guy says he can't post proof because he doesn't want to expose his identity
>says he cuffed capone, a huge giveaway if he's legit

No one would be that retarded.

Oh shit that's some old fag stuff right there haven't seen it for years, forgot it even existed +1 internet m8

More.

Do you want to be put on a list?

Sigh.

I am not FBIanon, sorry friend. However, I still appreciate the sentiment. The same to you.

Do any of the Clinton mails affect Chile or are about it?

>2.

Larper is fake and gay

Is she going to jail?

i dont care one way or the other, i just want to know

What has been your favorite meme, meme "psyops" that has come out of pol?

Justin Trudeau here, ask me anything

Right here. Instead of "say cheese" they all said "nigger."

Is anyone investigating the rigging seriously

he destroys any credibility with the 'my father' line. Totally unnecessary and added nothing