Are we living in the real world? Since when is this even a story? Does social justice have no end in sight?

Are we living in the real world? Since when is this even a story? Does social justice have no end in sight?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-hemsworth-apologizes-for-dressing-up-as-native-american-w447391
theverge.com/2016/9/20/12983104/trans-actors-hollywood-representation-jeffrey-tambor-emmys-speech
indianheaddress.com/collections/indian-headdresses?gclid=CJCr99aig9ACFQQcaQodKygAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Since when is this even a story?
Since Hillary Duff got this desperate for attention.

people still dress as Indians?

BASED red man

Chris Hemsworth Apologizes for Dressing Up as Native American: ‘I Was Stupidly Unaware’

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-hemsworth-apologizes-for-dressing-up-as-native-american-w447391

Meanwhile in Russia

You have to refuse to apologize and berate the person asking you to apologize. Hollywood is full of cucks.

12 Years a Slave premiered on Halloween coincidentally so I really wanted to go to the movie as this and called at least 5 costume shops but no one carried this and one hung up on me. What part of costume do people not understand?

Whats wrong with puritans? Tbh he should have gobe as one as well

Have we reached a point where being trans is the only acceptable costume?

I don't know but I do know that Hilary Duff has been looking extra T H I C C lately. She's PAWGin hard. She needs to make a comeback

I think you people are trying to be politically incorrect for the sake of being politically incorrect, fight fire with fire, I guess.

I'll just carry around my 1/412th Choctaw Certification and my Choctaw tribal membership card and yell at them for assuming my ethnicity.

Vote Hillary amirite?

or wearing a big sign around you that says "Whatever dosn't offend you or appropriate your culture"

RARE. How are things going on the ground there?
Being trans is not a costume cis scum
theverge.com/2016/9/20/12983104/trans-actors-hollywood-representation-jeffrey-tambor-emmys-speech

She was my first crush. My dick chose wisely.

>Does social justice have no end in sight?
Yes. They just make up new shit. Being victims is what they do.

>pilgrim is A-OK
>Indian is RACIST

This is just like the Washington Redskins. The MSM spent years recycling the story which was mostly hyped by white people. Finally someone did a study and found that 90% of actual Indians didn't care.

so, he should have been the settler and her the native?

What if somedumb yank dresses in a Finnish folk costume? Is it disrespectful or not? Does this only apply to darkie cultures?

Cultural appropriation is relativistic you know.

Only darkie cultures. You guys can grow your own food and not constantly murder steal from each other. Your too advanced and white to quality.

Gimme some time and I'll see if I can whip up a reasonable Finnish one. Been really into Finland since I bought My Summer Car.

shes soooooo fucking hottttttttttt

Entertainment Tonight.... News pick one

>libya
I bet you love Hillary

How many years have they been harping on this? Especially with the Indian stuff? They know its going to cause a fuss, and they know they will get "called out" for it, and they know they will apologize. So whats the point? To normalize it so that you censor yourself and not dress in any non-approved way, comrade.

Yeah that dumb bitch. She got the wrong holiday!

she's gotten a lot better with age hasn't she?

Well to be fair, she did celebrate genocide.

It ever ends.

Example:
>diversity is our strength
>we need more diversity
>we have half black and half white people... Need Asians... Need Arabs... Need abos...
>but what about gender diversity?
>what about sexual diversity?
>what about disabled diversity?

Already they can't find enough diversity between men and women that they need to make up new 'genders' and gay/straight isn't enough, so they make up New sexualities.

It's this endless division with no goal that makes social justice so insidious.

> нe пpитyлятиcя
> Russia

You just know that costume is made by some Indian trinket peddler. They want to sell you their 'culture', but don't you dare do anything with it: indianheaddress.com/collections/indian-headdresses?gclid=CJCr99aig9ACFQQcaQodKygAdA

>Buy my beads and shit with feathers glued to it, so my children can afford cigarettes.
>Buy my leather fringe outfit, so my people can afford a can of spray paint to huff.
>Buy these authentic moccasins, so I can buy Listerine to drink.

Stop appropriating my culture!!!

stop appropriating my culture you fucks

I dressed up as Al Jolson once, back when I was a kid. But that was a different time than the "current year".

And all blacks should apologise for dressing up as Egyptians.

Nigga you are killin me xaxaxaxa

Amerikashkia gupyaa

Getting drunk and beating your gf isn't culture

I-Is she our girl, Sup Forums?

>the Left themselves redpill their own allies

Let it happen.

i love when chicks get redpilled
it's so fucing easy to do with guns.

PLEASE THIS IS SO OFFENSIVE PLS

>at Halloween party in Japan this weekend
>a bunch of foreigners are there
>some japanese guy comes in wearing full black face, sunglasses, and a bathrobe (I have no idea what he was trying to be)
>foreigners near me were saying how terrible he is
>"OMG! That's so racist - wait, is he Japanese? I don't think he looks very white"
>upon realizing he's not white they're just like "LOL whatever"
SO IT'S ONLY A FUCKING ISSUE IF WHITE PEOPLE DO IT, HUH?

Bool Story Crow
Return False

I'll file this under "victimhood claiming bullshit that never happened."
You fucking pussy beta nu-male.

THIIIIICCCCCC

get out of eu west idyot
go to russia server, makers of dota pay extra just for server for you, and what you do? you go to europe server because you can select 3 server at once. we dont need you in my team CYKA

I wish I got a blowjob after giving her a wedding ring like Hilary did.

GLOCKED

RARE

There was a picture of a young boy dressed as Hillary. Someone should do Hillary saying it's not OK.

Someone do one with this, cos I'm shaking here at how not okay this is

You could use this. I don't have photoshop

So is going out as a SS officer in the full black outfit now IN?

Ive always wanted to, maybe have sexy jewess slave captured slut?

He not a costume. This is not who is is and this is not okay

a fucking le--
what the fuck?

Yes remember for reason white people like me are responsible for all the evils of the world.

It's okay when it's Hillary tho

Pepe is not a costume

Really Hillary?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

As if his role in ghostbusters wasn't enough cucking for one lifetime.

Glad I live in this shithole.
At our dorm Halloween party, few guys dressed up as a KKK members only to tease two black exchange students and nobody gave a shit.

has she been BLACKED?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

I don't get what's the problem here. If anything, dressing up as an Indian should be considered a sign of respect.

It should be considered nothing more than a fucking halloween costume, period.
SJWtards confirming again they're just whiny little cunts with too much free time on their hands.