HILLARY GENERAL SHE PRESIDENT EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE FOR HILL

don't let them derail the movement, we are stronger than ever.

now that you have the FBI head justice trying to illegally influence the election you know the trophy is on sight.

WILL WIN BY A LAND SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=D02Vb1AKLng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a pic of my dick because that's the only reaction your going to get

Gather round Hildawgs

Anthony, you madman. This is an 18+ website, and you're on Sup Forums.

No grills here, and none of them would be 15 or under.

But, since you appear to be a massive faggot, you've definitely come to the right place.

I believe she is the best choice for America and the whole world!

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Everyone knows Hillary is the good side. Trump is an evil racist

Trump is on record loving and endorsing open borders and globalism

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99"

Also, trump also said this:
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all,"
That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

There are multiple sources confirming my claims

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html

mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

MFW hillcunts still think she isnt gonna get arrested in the next week

You drumpfs have been crying this but if you actually paid attention the FBI thing isn't of big importance to Hillary

Sup Forums loves Trump
Sup Forums hates Jews
Trump loves Israel.

???

youtube.com/watch?v=D02Vb1AKLng

>"this is nothing, trust me"
>"now go vote early, it's really important"

She'll be in Qatar or jail by the end of the year. The MSM wouldn't have turned on her so fast if this wasn't campaign-ending.

You know it's true.

only Sup Forums is talking about this. try again

>mfw trumpkins think he's actually going to win

It's gonna be a good old time watching Sup Forums rage and cry after the election.

Do you live under a rock? Literal 24/7 coverage on every network.

>implying fox counts as every network

love and kindness huh? you know hillary thinks liberals are fucking retards and easily manipulated? she's just as racist as Sup Forums is as well saying that blacks look better in chains. keep ignoring her corruption, cucked faggots.

and yet no body is turning on Clinton. They haven't even released what she said.

You are getting desperate

This only works when she's winning, not when her campaign is in freefall.

She tripped at the finish line and Trump supporters smell victory. Voter enthusiasm is through the roof. Millions of dollars and months of concern trolling went down the toilet in a single weekend.

Feels good.

this is going straight into my collage to laugh at you guys when she wins

YASSSS slay girl slay!!!

Are you new or something? if she wins there would be more happenings Sup Forums always win

you're harpy cunt is going. to. jail.

Slay!

did anything happen in 2012? will anything happen now?

of course not.

Search "Clinton + [insert major network]"

Try not to cry.

stay delusional

Nah, not at first. This board will rage and cry so hard it will unbearably funny. Happened when Obama got elected over Romney too. (though I myself did vote for Romney.)

Try not to cry when your precious orange man doesn't get elected. :^)

YASSSSSS slay queen slay

Canadafag, I don't get why you shitpost this every day. Is your life really that unpalatable that you have to project your ignorant views onto increasingly woke masses?

Do you sleep well at night lying to yourself that everything is okay? That governments are not crooked? You are becoming the outcast. It is time to grow up. The world is changing, and no amount of memberberries is going to help your candidate or her party. Obsoletes will die, and in their death, a new party will be reborn. Don't you want to be a part of that, instead of forcing biggoted views onto those around you.

Go to bed. Wake up early and go for a run. Do something good for yourself. Change is good, and there is no need to fear the unknown. It's time to put down the keyboard and reevaluate your life, user.

>"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP"
>"drumpf will lose lololol"
>"IWINLALALA this isn't happening!"

I've never seen hillary supporters so utterly defeated.

try looking up any of the polls or any election map. its extremely unlikely Trump will win no matter what you say.

Let's see those new ones. Also early voting. Also independents. Also voter enthusiasm.

Also, why do you think she lost 9 points overnight before any if this FBI shit happened? Weird right? It's almost as if the pollsters are trying to save credibility. Doesn't that worry you a bit?

early voting always swings republican but in cases like Florida we are seeing it neck and neck.

lets hear it for Hillary!

go girl go!

>12 posts by this idea
>36 posts

Have fun with your cute little thread, canadia :3

thanks brother! peace and love

I know you read my post, user. Awfully quiet in here.

Love and kindness? Didn't show too much love and kindness to the Benghazi victims

Looks more like a photo of your right nut