How was every major country able to convince its population that the only way to *not* be racist...

How was every major country able to convince its population that the only way to *not* be racist, is to let go of your homogeneous society and to import people from all over the world, and for everyone to mix.

Just how in the fuck has this *actually* happened. And now we're here.

I don't get it. GG on the possibility of living in a nice, safe and unique country with a culture and people that are most relatable to you.

Pic related - What everyone in the world will look like after the master plan is finished and everyone is mixed.

Bump for answers

Your feelings will pass.

Embrace the coming chaos and rise from the ashes as our ancestors have over and over again.

>...every major country...

Nope. What about Japan, 98% ethnically Japanese, with most of the rest being Korean?

What about China - which does have an ethnically diverse population... but those different groups are geographically segregated and they are not trying to import new ones.

What about India? They're a shithole, but also a major country with the 2nd largest population, a GDP likely to be near the top within a generation, and a nuclear power. They're not being forced to import Africans and Afghanis.

What about South Africa? They're quickly becoming a major player on the world stage, being part of the BRICS nations... yet they are trying to take down white society and become more homogeneous with their majority black society.

Every major *white* country. Everyone has to mix in *white* countries. Nobody cares about "diversity" anywhere else.

>They're quickly becoming a major player on the world stage,

Haha, SA is a dying nation

Oh, they have problems, no doubt. Maybe even problems that they can't overcome.

But right now, they're one of the big guys in the continent. And Chinese investment isn't hurting either. They are a name that means something at the moment, and they are not being forced to take in foreign ethnic populations and accommodate their migrants and mix with them. The point was valid.

A lot of it was timing. Modern Liberalism could only be possible if children were shuffled around in school 8 hours a day for 14 years of their life, got home and sat in front of television and never had an economic worry in the world.

>SA

kek literally niggers burning cars,buses and shit cause the feel entitled to free education because of the evil white man

>What about South Africa? They're quickly becoming a major player on the world stage

lol faggot, It's a fucking dying country, the people are ugly as shit and even the poos are fleeing.

Also, OP's pic is so fucking disgusting and appalling, i rather watch a horde of pure Iranians than those mixed mongloids. Good thing the Germans rattled their asses.

see:
Yes, SA is shit. Yes, SA is still a major nation right now, with more influence than most African nations, and with a lot of Chinese investment to bolster them.

>but user, we want to make the same point over and over again that's pretty irrelevant to the main idea of the post, and 20 more people are going to say the same after us.
Alright Sup Forums, have at it.

You're naïve if you believe the plan is for miscegenation instead of exterminating whites

I get your point user, but SA is not a country that's going ahead, at least not socio-economic wise and definitely not becoming a major player on the world stage.

Look at how its currency is going down and I could further point to you appropriate figures and shit showcasing same but i'm at work and i've got a report to submit.

I've been there 4 times, it's just a four hour flight away from here and degrading I've seen it every fucking time.

Why did you posted Brazil though? We did not import people for the sake of Diversity. We had slaves from Africa, Indigenous tribes, immigrants from Europe and Japan running from war and everyone just couldnt keep their dicks inside their pants.

The international communist conspiracy

They are the same thing.

Here's 14 sad pictures that make you say fuck borders and shit.

One of those has you being beheaded by Africans, accompanied by a cheering crowd of Arabs

> wow guys, the first time in my life i realize my race is dying, who could behind this shit?

if you haven't know the answers yet, im srry for your race

Not necessarily, because miscegenation isn't being pushed in non-white countries. But the media, academia, and/or governmental bodies are pushing it in nearly every white country.

This clearly isn't about race-mixing in general. It is about eradicating white people and white culture.

>THIS

Cultural marxism is destroying the west while we watch it burn.

>they are not being forced to take in foreign ethnic populations
Except for a few million Zimbabweans? But maybe from burgerland nig=nig so you don't care to differentiate.

They didn't. I don't recall being consulted about it. It was just forced upon us.

>Race
>Religion
>Nation state
>Traditional families
>Traditional culture

These cornerstones of the western civilisation have been attacked, undermined and degraded for more than half a century now. They've weaken the very fabric of society in the west.

This. Holy shit.

Also, it was done gradually and with expert precision. Anytime someone threatened to blow the lid or making it easier for someone else to blow it, BOOM--scorched earth all the way. Discredit, smear, and then Clinton Double-Tap the poor fucker.

I don't see the point of differentiating at that level, in the context of the OP.
South Africa taking in Zimbabweans is like the English being forced to take in the Irish.

It's hardly the same as Sweden being flooded with Somalis, or white Canadians constantly being shown how cool it is to hook up with black people from anywhere, or white Americans being told that they owe all of their success to black people and that whites have no culture in America or anywhere else.