UH OH

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Three people now claiming to have sources that say this shit is fucking serious What happens if this is true? This could get very, very, very fucking interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/how-the-anthony-weiner-sexting-scandal-hit-the-hillary-clinton-c/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736807/Is-America-s-toughest-prosecutor-acting-Clinton-Foundation-Preet-Bharara-scourge-corrupt-NY-pols-investigating-family-charity.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
youtube.com/watch?v=THSapAVN5u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rumors

PROOFS!?

praise kek

Why would the NYPD be involved in a FBI investigation? Let alone why would the NYPD know anything of the investigation before any charges are laid out and at best they should only be given order to arrest the person.

the nypd first alerted the fbi to the existence of the emails. they were in possession of the laptop.

GOD DAMMIT GOLDBERG, SO TRYING TO FORCE THIS. WE DON'T NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW. TAKE YOUR KIKE SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Hey goys did you know? Jews are Pedophiles and they practice blood Sacrifice. And did you know that if you didn't know this by now. Have you been paying attention? Do you think we're all having a laugh when we're posting about gassing the Jews? No. They will be burned and gassed. The Day Of The Rope draws.

Wasn't the NYPD investigating the Weiner case though?

>Unsourced claims

Weiner was being investigated by NYPD and Preet Bharara
Comey got forced to reopen

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/how-the-anthony-weiner-sexting-scandal-hit-the-hillary-clinton-c/
>Preet Bharara, the New York prosecutor known as one of the toughest in America, issued a subpoena for Mr Weiner's mobile phone and other electronic records after the “sexting” came to light in September. It is believed this sparked the reopening of the closed investigation.

Didn't some claimed insider here say something similar about 6 months ago. I vaguely recall him saying something about the CF being part of some pedo human trafficking ring. He urged people to investigate CF more than HRC and to look into what they transported on planes supposed to be for humanitarian purposes.

Better hope this is real. If it turns out to be a misdirection, we'll look like a bunch of cock suckers.

so many gullible people on Sup Forums

sage

Wow a bunch of tin foils got together to form their own right wing conspiracy because they hate women.

Nothing to see here except more Nazi's spewing hate which wont change the fact as experts say that Hillary Clinton will win the election because she is adored by billions around the world.

This could work in our advantage

Are these "nobodies" talking like that? Or, are they people who are like the alt-right and follow Alex Jones and shit like that?

Stupid cunt.

>goldberg
>katz

aren't y'all used it already?

every bullshit miss info that comes out of this site it's always proven to be tin foil tire paranoia

The girl sounds like she's just recycling the other claims.

You know your fucked when Canada becomes based. Bye Jews.

I'm going to go ahead and take my guess. It's a PR move by the Hillary campaign to soften the blows of what is to actually come in the following days.

I mean, when compared to pedophilia it can't be that bad. Right?

>yfw you realize lots of people already knew about this
>yfw this lends credit to a lot of other rumors about Hillary, including all the occult conspiracies.
>yfw Hillary literally sacrifices chickens to Moloch and is a ring of occultists who sacrifice children

Make that four people. I want to officially declare right now that my buddies in the NYPD told me the same thing.

>googled his name
>found this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736807/Is-America-s-toughest-prosecutor-acting-Clinton-Foundation-Preet-Bharara-scourge-corrupt-NY-pols-investigating-family-charity.html

Apparently there was rumors of him trying to take down the Clinton Foundation a few months ago

(((Goldberg)))
LOOK AT THE FUCKING NOSE!

>those trips
>confirmed stupid cunt

dumb fucking fake meme

I have buddies at the NYPD too so I can confirm

Seriously, nobody is going to believe Hillary went on pedo trips together with Bill and Wiener. Just saying. YOU NEED HARD EVIDENCE this time.

OH FUCK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT DAMN WEBM FOR MONTHS

thanks based weeb

Hillary confirmed pedophile

Nothing Jews do should surprise anyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

>Jews actually put wires in the sky to Jew god himself.

What a people.

David Goldberg is a Sup Forums anons account

wait wait wait, so did they literally stole a village?

Enjoy your fucking shekel losers. But you know. They say Hell is nice this time of year why don't you kill yourselves and find out.

Absolutely, Trump suffers with the soccer moms.

The last thing they want to hear about is pedophilia.

Keep pushing this

more right wing conspiracy

blocked

My rabbi told me the emails had recipes on how to refine people into drugs. True story.

Don't forget the gas on the way out

This smells of Ctr to be honest. Hopefully it's true though

Prside kek indeed. Hillary is being thrown under the bus from every which angle. Shits gonna go down.

As far as I know, he has been at it for a while. He was probably surprised when the case against Hil was closed by the FBI. I'm not sure how he knew about Weiner and the emails. He must have had a hunch.

If nybod knows about corruption it Its definitely (((rabbis)))

BIG if true.

Not shilling. Let us think about this. We know Hillary is a cuck. We know she knew Bill has affair with women since he was the governor of Arkansas. But, because she is a cuck. We need proof she would watch a Bill fuck a little girl or get sucked off by one. Just saying. She fits the profile of a cuck too.

Look. even the Wikileaks evidence says she likes to drink too. Probably gets drunk and watches Bill do his thing.

kek relevant one, you have no idea how many times I watched this movie, back in the day making TV shit

Sauce?

fbi user did

False flag to make Trump supporters look like nutjobs.

that's what I think too

soon

Everyone's repeating the same unverified source. This is what is known in the biz as 'a rumor'. It starts with something small and can turn into something massive as it's passed from person to person.

I'd take all of this with a grain of salt.

they all heard it from the same source, probably the same tweet/fb

Look at that goldberg shnozola. That fucking Beak. This is all because frumplestiltskin's magic fingers were activated on an epstein plane and putin loves little boys

There's a time and a place for fucking around and purgatory certainly isn't one. Respite is one thing but gorging yourself on idiocy is another. If you try to backstab divine you will find something only in your worst nightmares.

Nice damage control.

Is this how you rationalize voting for a pedophile?

I doubt that this part of the whole email scandal is true, but it would be fucking hilarious. Even without it Hillary is done, though.

>David Goldberg
>Sideprofile of a jew nose
No way that account isn't a sock

Be honest, is this for real, or is this just a meme we're spreading. Either way it works for me

Preet my son, you must choose. Release the Clinton pedophile emails, or release in toilet.

Complete delusion

The fuck are you going on about. They have enough shit to lock up Hillary in the gulag just for arms trafficking. This kiddy diddler shit is the most obvious false flag yet you dumbfucks are falling for it.

Rumors and truth are not mutually exclusive. Many rumors turn out to be true. That's why they require investigation and deeper digging.

We need a NYPD whistle blower.

My father works with Nintendo and he says it's Hillary's doing that the new Zelda keeps being delayed! Spread the truth!

[Leopard-Raws] Overlord - 12 RAW

This is what happens when the republicans have an autopsy and then elect the apprentice. The right wing just doesn't "do" conspiracies. They start them

>she is adored by billionaires around the world
hehe fixed that for u :)

Hm.. Sounds like building up for a FF.

Emails, treason, attempt, polls go yay for the New Guy! Spooks me man, spooks me real guud.

Real credible source OP

I'm pretty sure Preet is on a personal mission to remove corruption from NY, given his massive hateboner for Cuomo and the NY political machine by extension of the Cuomo hateboner. And of course, the NY political machine is tied to the Clinton Foundation.

Godspeed, you magnificent pajeet.

>David Goldberg

pretty fake sockpuppet accounts there, OP

still voting for trump, don't fuck it up

Every. Fucking. Time.

False alien invasion incoming

Thanks user

Do you believe in God Anons?

Yup, Human Trafficking. That's the real scandal that would destroy the entire US government if Hillary's CF emails are leaked. Obama included. EU included. Everyone.

Corporations need illegal workers. Powerful people need their desires satisfied. Poor countries have poor documentation - nobody would be able to track most of the people missing.

Clinton Foundation is great at helping out poor countries. They do great work. All the corporations say so. All the powerful people in Washington and Saudi Arabia political elites say so.

"Great Work".

Preet is absolutely fearless.

Yes

It's true. All of it.

Reminder that all of these emails were stored on Huma's laptop as "Life Insurance". Joe Biden was also a frequent guest on the Lolita Express

youtube.com/watch?v=THSapAVN5u8

I'm not denying that they could be fake. I won't believe anything until I see info from a reputable source. However, I'm not going to deny that it could be real. This election has been batshit insane and anything can happen at this point.

Look at David's avatar.

There's no way in hell that's a serious account.

Lovely.

WTF IS GOING ON THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ALREADY

Trump and Epstein. Eppity Epstein. Eppity Epp.

Then you know what you should be afraid of.

>Reminder that all of these emails were stored on Huma's laptop as "Life Insurance"
FUGGGGG...I haven't slept in 30 hours, so this comes as a surprise to me.

>Someone on twitter with a fake jew name and a fake jew picture said it
>IT MUST BE TRUE!!1111
Sup Forums, everyone.

2016 has been one of the greatest years to date.

It started out really really rough, but as it developed, it became a meme slug that is self replicating.

If this boils over into 2017, the planet will never recover.

>Hillary is a pedo

Do you think she got off to it?

I'm pro trump as fuck.

But why? why would hillary have any ties to a paedophilia ring?

Is she evil? sure.

But this just makes no sense.

naturally pessimistic cynic in me says this is too good to be true, and must just be a rumor spreading like wildfire with no basis in reality, possibly even as a plant by the Clinton campaign. there's few crimes Hillary could commit that would make the general public hate her more than being party to pedophilia in any way, and thus, if it turns out the emails actually show that she was party to some other, lesser crime (pretty much literally anything else), it'll be a "disappointment" because our expectations were set so high by these rumors.

the rest of me is heading to the store to buy popcorn

New Yorker here. What a fucking hero

I know. But check out Trump's parents' middle name (Christ) and what he said about "also having been a carpeter" at the Al Smith dinner. Am I supposed to let him win? God will ordain the right things always and even electricity used by man is a disgrace but Frump rubs me the wrong way

They wish this planet was all they would be tested on.

Nypd doesnt have detectives huh?

the raw won't have any subtitles though

>goldberg
>that nose

>things Sup Forums knew years ago for $500

There was a thread today that named the big families: rockefellars, rothschilds, duponts, etc. and it had this massive influx of newfriends freaking out.

Better late than never I guess.