Wakfu Thread - Shipo Edition

Episodes 10-13 TRAILER youtube.com/watch?v=YES8JWZK_74

All the HD Rips, subs and more downloads are in the Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episode 6 is finished.
Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 6 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For those who experience problems with MEGA - wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

We also have a booru - krozbooru.booru.org/index.php

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/p4c_six.txt
wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/quick_six.txt
wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/comparison.txt
ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/1411-the-art-of-wakfu-saison-3.html
icpe.tumblr.com/tagged/wakfu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any major changes compared to the quicksub?

Third post for the (((best Girl))) :)

I'm genuinely confused why Dathura attacked Shipo and why is she so angry at him.

Mostly some spelling error fixes and translation changes.

for

Kinda hard to be upfront with someone when you're also tricking them at the same time

For fun:

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/p4c_six.txt
wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/quick_six.txt

Is your bf still having hots for Echo?

wrong user and I'm a dude

>inb4 we become the worst general threads like Frozen and RWBY

don't do this to me niggas

pls

Wakfu/Dogus isn't popular enough for that to become a problem

Usually, the discussions happen at the middle of the thread. Don't worry. After the end of the season. We will come back to the once per week/month thread.

not for streamfags

What even is the deal with those balls? I was under the impression they were alive or something when they first appeared.

They are alive in some way, or they could just be 'eyes' for Oropo, similar to Nox's Noxie bugs

So is Oporo supposed to be Yugos son from when elitrope's still had a kingdom on earth but before Organix final battle/attacked.

Seriously that the back of his head looks way to much like Yugos that with the fact his had has horns. Plus yugo was a god( god like?) in the past so it would make since for him to be a demihuman like the rest of their brotherhood.

And if so why does he give a damn about the gods of this world he doesn't even belong to that worlds patheon of gods.

>They're Oreo's eyes
>He's seen Poo's nether regions
_______ ___

It's all but confirmed he's an Eliotrope as they don't really exist and are clones of Yugo

Yugo wasn't even king until Chibi gave it up to him.

Also if he had a son it must have blown ass chilling on the completely empty world of zero for like two thousand years or whatever until the gods showed up to unfuck the planet and get some life up in there again.

But all the elitropes in the other dimension looked nothing like him.

That's why I said all but confirmed, he could be Yugo from a different time period who successfully used the Eliacube for time travel past twenty minutes hence he technically doesn't exist

Those aren't Eliotropes. Those are Eliatropes, Yugo's actual. Eliotropes are time displaced bootleg yugo clones made from dofus/eliacube shenanigans that were wiped from existence thanks to those same shenanigans.

It's possible that the Eliotropes are re-designed in the animated series to also have the same color as Yugo (and not white/blue like their game designs).

Those were eliAtropes.

Oropo is an eliOtrope (mirrors of Yugo's soul) see

I don't think I'll keep looking for Wakfu threads after this. What will remain to discuss that hasn't been done to death already? I'm not eager to return to weekly "X did nothing wrong" and "best girl" tripe.

>Yugo's actual
Actual race

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/misc/comp/comparison.txt

Eh, I'd say good enough for about 3 hours of effort.

Season 4 better be all about Yugo and cool space shit like Organix. Tired of pinpin and his bloated ass wife eva. This show is too damn lop focused.

>hating on best boy
Mais quel sac

Fuck the brotherhood of tofu, I want to see some god shenanigans after all this demigod bullshit

But it's Tot's favorite class.
Plus Adamai and Goultard are his favorites. Season 4: Adamai's Redemption

How is Flopin, a cra, a demigod if Tristipin is the Iop God? Is any child of a god considered one no matter their class meaning if one god had a child of every class then they would all be demigods? If one god did this and there was already a demigod for that class then would there be two demigods for one class?

Slice of life starring the twelve gods when?

Fuck that, I want a whole new cast going on adventures from the start. Going into space and turning all this god bullshit up to 11 would get stale real quick. Maybe have a movie where Yugo drills through the heavens and leads a fucking space empire or whatever, but not an entire season.

Yes, they will all be demigods. Welcome to the Krosmoz.

>inb4 Eniripsa spawned over 9000 Echos from all the dicks she took across time

The entire plan is bullshit Oreo told Echo to get laid and get Adamai to use the dofus

Looks that way, yeah. Also I don't think there's any concrete limit to demigods, Kerub had god knows how many brothers and they seemed to be roughly equal in terms of power level.

Ecaflip had 22 children.

>That Episode where Osamodas and Sram fight over whose bluer than the other and it ended with Eliatrope herself showing up and blue them both out.

So what would stop a god from just fucking 24/7 and producing an endless number of übermensch demigods?

You ever play Baldur's Gate?

He would have like four names which is more than he can count so they keep changing it

B L U E N
T H E
F U C K
O U T

>That episode where Eniripsa and Iop think each others' job is easier than their own, and switch disciples for a week to prove it.

To be fair, there were some mistakes in the first version of the quicksubs. Anons pointed them out and they were fixed though, so I guess it's mostly just better phrasing at this point.

I know, I'm the one who did that.

when will we have that 300+ echo pics?

I already have over 300 frames with her this season. Just wait til the season is done to upload them

This. It's already evident there are other worlds out there in the krosmos like the Mechasms so exploring that area rather than dwelling too long on the WoT would be neat. Getting too familiar with the Gods might cheapen their weight as beings in the setting and would be unwise in my opinion. The fact that the Eliacube is the stolen heart of a Mechasm shows how much fucking insanely higher the scale of shit goes outside the WoT. Ripe for new ideas.

Fuck that and fuck the Brotherhood DESU.
S4 should just be a gang of literally who's of the other races doing low level dungeon clears.

So basically a literal ad for the game.

Which was the whole premise of the show.

>implying we'll get a fourth season

Even with Tot's optimism, I doubt it will happen.

anyone have pictures of Tot?

Don't forget that pic related, already containing countless unexplored dimensions and galaxies, is just one such egg from potentially hundreds or thousands. Not only are there planets ruled by deities other than the Twelve, but whole new self-contained realities where wakfu or stasis don't even exist.

Why do you want pictures of me?

ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/1411-the-art-of-wakfu-saison-3.html

Well, Ankama shop has set pre-orders for their S3 art book, and there's a new Wakfu comic.

I'm not talking to you, Daffy.

>premise of the show was to sell a game
>succeeds phenomenally, the world building gets my dick harder than the waifus

>the games are shit
fuck this gay earth, nothing can ever turn out alright

a season 4 was announced?
also, i love pinpin as a character but i do agree that he as taken a tiny bit too much space. in season 3 i dont think he has overstep his space too much.

never say less hips in a wakfu related media, you barbarian.

I think this is the fifteenth time I've tried to play the MMOs because the setting and the classes look so fucking cool, and stopped after about an hour because of how boring it was.

does anyone know if they take the money upfront or does it get taken out when the book comes out?

this is the most pained feeling i have ever felt. i love the lore and characters so much but the games are fucking awful so all I have to go off is the show and manga.

And this is coming from someone who's wasted about 4000 hours on WoW and Korean MMOs so far.

Are all these comics in the booru?

Don't forget that the fun, action packed Wakfu game you want to play will never exist because Ankama will never have the money or competence to undertake such a massive project.

I dunno. If you want to add them you can find them here
>icpe.tumblr.com/tagged/wakfu

I just want to know if they ship to the U.S.
I'm thinking no but I've been surprised before.
If it's not shop exclusive than maybe Amazon.fr would work.

>Fanfiction.net will never breach 500 Wakfu fics
>Naruto has over 1,000,000

Tried many times. They clearly have a love for Disgaea, I wish they would just make a Disgaea like single game but in the Wakfu universe.

They do, yeah. I've ordered from the store before

>1,000,000
This is so fucking absurd to hear but at the same time you know it's a fact.

How about Harry Potter?

Description:*A dedication offered to the first 20 buyers.*

I don't know what this means...

Well sorta, it just turned into something else entirely though.

They'd be going full circle though.

>This is your boss
>This is the fucker you betrayed your brother and friends over*the one that exists at-least
>This man is sleeping with a demigod

>Eliatrope Space Empire
>Ships use Stasis and Wakfu thus not destroying the planet when using
>First step involves sending out a group of Eliatropes leaded by Quilby together with a bunch of Xelors and Robofoggers
>Xelors slow down the time inside the spaceship, Foggers are on stand-by to safe energy while Quilby sits outside and makes notes.
>During arrival, build a settlement and a Zaap connecting the WoT with the planet, removing the need for long ass travels.
>Rinse and repeat, Yugo now leads an empire spanning a million worlds streching across 500,000 light years

The longer adamai's neck becomes, the edgier be is.

>33 hours
Seriously, these last few episodes are either gonna make or break the season.

>and there's a new Wakfu comic.
Huh? You mean the Shak Shaka 2-in-1? Nothing new about that.

yeah I have no idea what this means either. didn't even notice it. I should have checked out earlier. damn

Well, Sup Forums?

Our new Shota God

>Betray everyone for a mongrel
>get KEK'D

A Yugo is a sexual tyrannosaurus with a penchant for not actually living up to his species.

Yugo is a state of mind of being a basic bitch but it's okay cause he's a little kid

a car
Also a slur for Yugoslavian

>a season 4 was announced?
Nope. Not likely to get one unless season 3 is a smashing success.

It's signed.

A miserable pile of short-sightedness.

Best boyo
Best Hero
Best God

Literally son of super gods

Who is to say what is or isn't a Yugo?

is this counting shippuden?

a cute boy who makes a lot of mistakes

If you are not french get a vpn, get Ankama those views.