Pol BTFO CNN tells us what to know about investigation

Comey broke the law and this investigation has nothing to do with Hillary. Just Huma and Wiener

Nothing to see here just move along pol BTGO again

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/things-you-need-to-know-about-fbi-director-james-comeys-troubling-letter-about-hillary-clintons-emails/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20161030feed_comey
cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-fbi-investigation-comey/index.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emalid/36842
youtube.com/watch?v=liIzEFrNibw
youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it didn't have anything to do with Hillary, the found emails would never have even been given to the FBI team that was doing the email investigation. They would have just started a separate investigation into Huma/Weiner to find out why they had 650K government emails on their laptops.

The fact that Comey sent the letter means it does have to do with Hillary and her email shenanigans.

And in full disclosure, lets take a look.

Were these written by the same person?

hillaryclinton.com/feed/things-you-need-to-know-about-fbi-director-james-comeys-troubling-letter-about-hillary-clintons-emails/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20161030feed_comey

cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-fbi-investigation-comey/index.html

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Seriously, no one here is buying this bullshit. Even you in the back of your head, with that one active brain cell that still sparks with deductive reasoning, know that this is bullshit. You know she should be going to jail. But still you talk, still you post garbage like this.

If she wins, and I hope to god she doesn't, just remember that no matter how much you disagree with what she does, or how much suffering she causes in the world, that not only did you approve of her... You promoted her.

The last election cycle where it was ok to say, "Well I voted for x but I don't approve of what they are doing now" was the 08 election. You have no excuses after this. You're going to be branded by this, and you're going to have to carry the shame of knowing that you demanded with all your breath that someone be put in office who is literally everything wrong and fucked up about American politics.

May God have mercy on your soul.

>Reid the Kike: Comey needs to be locked up so our candidate doesn't end up there instead.

When there's an intentional lack of information you should just assume the worst and you'll always be right.

>CNN
Ugh, you libtards are so out of ideas. Your hugbox isn't going to save you this time.

When the person who makes the final decision on prosecution has a meeting with the spouse of the person of interest three days before the verdict...

... I would say 'Who the fuck do they think they are?' but apparently half the country is stupid enough to believe it or at least sheep like enough to gloss over it.

this is legtimately how I feel about it, too.
makes me quite glad I'm not a burger: the majority of my friends were remainers and would likely support hillary. thing is, remain had some legitimate arguments, so even if we don't see eye-to-eye it's not the end of the world. hillary on the other hand.. (or even the old, "well at least she's not the orange fashist" argument) S.M.H

Is Brander's name in the WikiLeaks dumps? Then yes.

Remember, its illegal for a candidate to be under federal investigation. So everything that will be investigated, will be investigated through CNN. I'm so glad we have CNN to rely on for this stuff.

>Nothing to see here goyim, trust (((us)))

Wiener gave computer. Warrant arrives the following day. DERR DER DURP DURP DERPITY DERRRP

It is honestly blowing my mind. The only way you could possibly rationalize voting for Hillary is to deliberately blind yourself and refuse to do any research what so ever. Yet for some reason a blistering amount of people think that it's a good idea to put her in office.

What is difference between us attorney and fbi. Between doj, us attorney and fbi. Bloody freak show

It's sad at this point that CNN thinks they're still behind the curtain. The looks of terror on their faces when the noose is around their neck, though, will be magnificent.

Hell is coming for them

You feel about media men what i feel about Froggers

op is being sarcastic you dense prick

Nobody answered me so that means OP was correct

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emalid/36842
So, at least in a wapo article, some accomplishments that were done through CHAI were attributed to CF instead. Even though HRC split CHAI off to shield the flow of money...

That's not what Trey Gowdy said.

youtube.com/watch?v=liIzEFrNibw

Like when trump stole from vets through his cheezies organisation or called them criminals or says he prefers uncaptured heel spur band camp draft dodgers i guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA
>nobody answered me
it's because no one cares about you

You know shit's going down when CNN is bothering to even report on it.

I couldn't agree more.

All because
"He dudnt care about us womynz and us minoritays "
"He's a raciss"
"Fuck drumpf!"
"a wall? really?"

>through his cheezies organisation

You know what? No shit.

Know what else? At least 40% of the population right now ( and over 50% if she gets elected) are the people who I addressed with that post.

So please, call me dense, and ignore the fact that I'm absolutely right.

-clears throat-

Are you going to say the sailors on that boat captured by the Iran military are hero worthy?

No?

Ok, now shut the fuck up, and sit the fuck down.

McCain deliberately disobeyed a direct order, which led to his copilot dying and him being captured. He was used as a large bargaining chip by the VC and ratted out everyone. McCain is no hero.

This makes no damn sense, and I'm trying to see it from a neutral perspective to give them the benefit of the doubt.

CNN really is the Clinton News Network.

You can't really convey sarcasm through text and we do get a lot of unapologetic Hillary shills daily here.

Comey should be tried for treason since he is trying to damage the integrity of Hillary Clinton who outranks him as the Former First Lady of the United States.

CNN IS NOT PARTISAN

WHAT DONT U DUMBASSES GET?

ALL CNN DOES IS COVER THE FACTS

IF U DONT LIKE FACTS THEN UR A DUMBASS

>cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-fbi-investigation-comey/index.html

this article was at the top of google news for more than 4hrs today

>tfw make $400/mo from 3 year inactive youtube channel but don't want the kikes to get their cut

>CNN
>New York Times
>NBC
>Washington Post
>Harry Reid

All the usual suspects are in panicked damage control mode.

FBI vs DNC, battle to the death.
This is what you asked for, DNC, let's see it motherfuckers.

>Trump Claims Hillary Broke the Law (she didn't)
>The FBI says the investigation is re-opened (it isn't)
>We sock cocks (we do)

Trump is never wrong, no matter how much the PC police howls and slanders.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

So this means reading the comey letter is illegal too?

>Ugh

Clearly a CTR shill but also boosting Trump. What's your end game?

I want to personally strangle the cocksucker with grote wire who came up with this faggoty, passive aggressive parenthesis headline bullshit

Pro leavers have it tough, tbqh. Even when you use legitimate arguments as to why unelected officials in brussels shouldn't have authority over your country, the pro remain guys just call you racist. It's gotten to the point where people won't even entertain an idea if a major news outlet implies that it's racist.