Talk about your favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy episode or I'm telling Mom!

Talk about your favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy episode or I'm telling Mom!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOG1fJ55VOc
youtube.com/watch?v=lq15DeHXYrc
youtube.com/watch?v=FxgjNEIUrd4
youtu.be/rErpjYNTXzA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4bYkZdzQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMbh3xarPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck Jimmy.

Sarah is such a bitch shit

Either Jimmy comes out in the future, or has a pegging fetish with Sarah.

But she will tell dad.

He'll say not now i just got home from work

I want to hate fuck Sarah so badly

This

The episode where they make an office and hire the kids. It was such a chill episode of kids being kids yet so fun,

gay

That episode where Kevin blackmailed Eddy in doing ridiculous things just so he wouldn't reveal his middle name to the kids in the Cul-De-Sac, despite doing just that at the end of the episode. Everyone hates it, but I love it... It's like good karma for Eddy for his scams.

>gay
Dammit. Foiled again by Sherlock Holmes. How does he do it?

Dawn of the Eds
obviously

The one where they went down the river
Seemed comfy

The episode where the kids think the Ed-boys are gone, but Kevin eventually doesnt and he slowly turns paranoid

It also has the two most underrated Rolf quotes:
>Why has someone glued fluff to this rubber glove? Has the world come to an end!
and my favourite
>Kevin, help! The weight of the bananas are crushing Rolfs apples!

It's a tie between the episode where the Eds were making a video for Eddy's brother and the one where they built the city.

>all the kids are having fun
>Double D and Eddy aren't even arguing
>bitch-ass Kevin ruins everything just because he's a faggot

Shovelchin was a fucking mistake.

Mirror, Mirror, on the Ed

Watching them copying each other is a riot

Little Ed Blue

Kevin was such a fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOG1fJ55VOc

do people really not enjoy the last season of school episodes? I find them every bit as good as the first seasons

I fucking love in the movie when ed and eddy are ducking around and laughing about a sextant while double d is the only one being serious

It was definitely the low point of the series. There were a couple of good episodes though.

it was too ott

Don't be such a dork, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=lq15DeHXYrc
>Home Cooked Eds
>that's something I'd expect from_____
>Ed: It's really something I really wanted to do
>I fear they are becoming amorous
>lewd Canker outfits
>Marie I'm getting crispy
>summer rains you can never predict them
>my thighs they're burning
>Nuclear Jonny

10/10

Oh this is the episode where Ed is somewhat intelligent. I remember this episode, but always had trouble finding it!

truth or ed is one of them

>summer rains you can never predict them
What's the joke there?

They aren't bad, and there are some great episodes, but on the whole it's weak. Mostly because of how the Eds themselves changed.

>Ed becomes louder and more exaggerated, doesn't do the calm, nonchalant non-sequitur lines anymore
>Edd loses most of his sarcasm and wit, becomes more of a wimpy nerd
>Eddy gets much more hostile and extremely loud, yelling nearly all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxgjNEIUrd4
This one

Why did all the girls like Double D so much?

Rewatching old episodes I just noticed every girl at some point had a thing for him

May was hypnotized all thanks to Cupid Jimmy and Sarah, Nazz did it for his """bravery""", had he not say he was going to tame Monster Ed, he wouldn't of gotten the smooches.

The one where the Kanker sisters have the Eds over at their place.
I also like Avast Ye Eds because it gave us the musical stylings of 88 Fingers Edward.

youtu.be/rErpjYNTXzA

The one where Sarah gets fat.

I liked the one where Jimmy threw Sarah into an acid pool and God pooped her out and Jimmy ate the poop.

22finger eddward is best ed

Forgot the link. Here's the episode m.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4bYkZdzQ8

ahahaha AHAHhahaha

reference to the newspaper episode

good shot

I fapped. And I'm proud of it, Nigga

okay then

A Glass of Warm Ed is the comfiest episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMbh3xarPg

>that music
>that nighttime setting
>part of the episode is the kids sleeping
>"Are you gonna share those?"

Fuck off Sarah, you annoying little cunt

They even pointed this out in "All Eds Are Off"

To be fair I think the Kankers will molest any boy they can get their hands on, even though they each have an Ed that they prefer. Remember how they raped Eddy's brother?

I like the one where Double D goes on a rampage killing everyone and fucking Marie.

One + One = Ed. The Eds wanting to learn how everything works by disassembling stuff, only to end up breaking reality apart, is awesome. The show is always very cartoony and supernatural and not at all grounded in reality, but this episode was the point were it all really became more of a regular thing.

It's like, this is the episode where the Eds awakened their hidden reality breaking abilities, but only Ed really consciously remembers it clearly.

All the kids knew DD was a decent guy, just hanging out with the wrong crowd. Everyone was chill enough to talk to him 1-on-1, Kevin included.

It seems like a lot of people think that Ed and Edd would be able to have more friends if they didn't hang out with Eddy, but I really don't buy that. Remember the sprinkler party episode? when left by themselves those two just talk about gross shit nobody wants to hear about, and in general they're just socially incompetent.
The Eds were made for eachother

That was a early season 1 episode. Everyone's characterization was a bit weird back then.

He's the most 'normal'
>Jimmy is a faggot
>Johnny is a weirdo
>Rolf is only interested in woman who can lift double their weight
>Kevin is bikesexual
>Eddy is a jerk
>Ed is Ed

SUPER UP!

>I AM A WOODPECKER EDDY

Rolf has good taste

>Kids are cruel, huh Ed?
>You got that right, SKIPPER! Huh huh huh huh!

This episode always made me hungry

Still counts

mah nigga.

Eddy was a decent guy is some situations. Like when he decides for all Eds to stay at Johnnys party for Plank where the others refused to come. Or when Eddy defends DD in front of Kankers because he suffered enough.

The episode where they make a home movie to impress Eddy's brother. The part where Johnny steals the camera with Eddy tackling him still makes me laugh.

That episode when they turn Johnny into a Frankenstein's monster.

>sarah will never dominate you with her feet while yelling at you and covering you in her saliva

Eddy is a decent guy deep down, he may abandon Double D and Ed when his greed consumes him, but Kevin knows they're the only two people he trusts.

One + One = Ed
weird shit is always the best
it's like a gmod video in cartoon form

Rent a Ed hands down. Just the steady increase of things getting further and further out of hand is down right hysterical. This episode was also one of the top tier Ed performances

Came here to post this!

>OH I FEEL IT

>I FEEL THE ADRENALINE BABYY

Link?

some episode in season 5 I think.

Why did everbody trest the eds like shit? I know eddy can be an asshole, but kevin is way worse in all regards. Double D and ed were generally pretty nice.

>IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE

Find a better quote from the entire show. Hard mode: Can't use "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS"

Pickle?

>WAIT, my brain is working!

I AM THE MAN. MY SCAM MY SCAM.

GOOD LORD MAN!

yeah Lee is the only girl in the show not to have at least one proper shipping moment with Edd, and even then she thinks Edd is cute enough to pester during moments like the one in your screencap

really wish I had more writing skill or any art skills at all, cause if I did I'd totally make something specifically for Edd/Lee, cause I think it could have some potential if done right

>Dawn of the Ed (Larping "Rebel Robot Ranch" on the Junkyard)
>A Glass of Warm Ed (Sleep-Walking Ed eating on other's people home)
>Eds-Aggerate (The Mucky Boys episode)
>It's Way Ed (Eddy tryhard to start a new trend because they are always outdated by the others)
>Flea-Bitten Ed (They clean Rolf's animals and Ed became ill)
>Keeping Up with the Eds (They are supposed to cut the grass of Double D's garden and Eddy use some shit to make the grass very huge everywhere)
>Dear Ed (Jonny want a new friend, because him and Plank are not friend anymore)
>One + One = Ed (The twisted shit when they want to know and discovers how things and stuff really works and it turn to a literal acid trip.)
>Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Ed. (THE LIZARD MAN)
>Home Cooked Eds (Kankers invade Eddy's home)
>Rambling Ed (Ed can't handle Sarah and move to Rolf's home)
>To Sir with Ed (Nazz is the Babysitter of Eddy tonight and Eddy believe it's a date)
>Rent-A-Ed (They became Handymens and make everything turn into shit LIKE THE SUPPORT BEAM AND ROLF SHOWING HIS DICK!)
>Honor thy Ed (The Haunted House)
>Shoo Ed (Jonny is fucking annoying and they use him to get money)
>Hot Buttered Ed (The Beach episode where Kevin stole their zone)
>Wish you were Ed (Rolf wanna go back to the old country and the Eds made a big fake village to make him feel better)
>Once Upon a Ed (The Eds are stuck on Jonny's walls and tell three different stories completely weird to explains it)
>It Came From Outer Ed (Ed wanna make a scam based on a horror comic book but it make no sense)
>Dueling Eds (Eddy offended Rolf and He beat the shit of him with big fishes)
>Rock-a-bye Ed (Ed's nightmare about Jonny being his mom)
>O-Ed Eleven (They visit the Room of Eddy's bro and try to find the treasure)
>The Day the Ed Stood Still (Ed started to larps as a Xenomorph and it goes too far)
>An Ed in a Bush (Eddy and Ed pranked the Urban Ranger on the forest and Rolf turned to some batshit Predator and started to hunt them)

The one where Eddy moves into rolfs barn

Gay

YEAH

REALLY?

Mirror Mirror on the Ed is a pretty great episode. Not just because we get to see how the Eds see each other, but because it also kinda shows the things they're insecure about.

Eddy brings up his fear of Edd and Ed talking about him behind his back
Edd gets a tad hurt when Eddy makes fun of his tooth gap and physical weakness
Even Ed gets a bit miffed at Edd for being so one note "I don't JUST say Gravy, Double D"

It's a nice character episode.

Forgot picture.

IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE!?

To be fair that wasn't really just something that suddenly happened, it was a metamorphosis over the course of the series. Even in like season 3 they basically didn't resemble how they acted in, say, the club treehouse episode.

This made me remember how good the series was, I saw all of those episodes.

I remember reading once that the last season was basically different because CN forced Antonucci to write a different view of the Edds. Which made sense, as it was the only time the kids were at school. Also how all prior seasons was in the summer, and the last was in autumn and winter and that the movie was what remained of a sixth season?

What's a support beam?

Ed was the fucking best in that one.

>I HAVE CAUSED DISCOMFORT CAUSE I'M EDDY BUAHAHAHA

Its a beam that supports the house. Sorta like a load bearing wall.

>the movie was what remained of a sixth season?

Not exactly. Instead of doing a 13-episode sixth season, Antonucci decided to work on the movie. But one half-hour was already deep in production, so Season 6 ended up being 1 episode long.

>Cyber8
How about no, user?

Toss up between the video camera episode, the episode where most of the kids get sick and Eddy loses it, and finally the monster episode.

I've seen the "fuck the 4th wall" episode too many times. Honorable mention to the house party episode.

So many good episodes tho

>The Edzilla
>The Spy Episode Ft. The Claw
>Sleepwalking Ed episode
>That trading episode for the eggs
>When they super grow a lawn
>The River Cruise with 88 fingers edd
>The hypnotizing episode
>The Stink bomb episode
>Jimmy's Revenge episode
>Ed's Imaginary freind Jim (Jib?)
>The legendary Pool party episode with the speedos
>The junkyard episode aka IT'S A PROTOTYPE
>When Edd get's a paperroute AKA SUMMER RAIN
>When the ed's build a sick tree house
>The Hide-n-seek game where they stock up in a fuckin bush
>The classic Fad episode with those iconic suits
>When they open a Safari
>When the prank wasn't ready and the kids go into a SAW-Final Destination deal
>The 4th wall episode (I think this'll be everyone's favorite really. It's THE defining episode of the series)
>The swimming hole episode where they lose their spot
>That time they made a pool of jello
>The UP episode. Ed did work that episode
>The sticky notes episode
>That's my horse episode (Johnny was such a cunt here)
>The swordfish fight (Just because it felt good to see Eddy get his ass handed to him for once)
>OH that one time they tried to get to the Jawbreaker store when they were free (Again, Johnny was such a cunt here)
>That episode where they got Jimmy stupid fat
>The Haunted house marriage episode
>The fake summer episode

I hated only one episode and that was the one where Eddy get's a zit. Fuck that shit.

I forgot how much food was in this show too.