Is this seriously who you want to be president? Are you like fucking kidding me rn? But seriously...

Is this seriously who you want to be president? Are you like fucking kidding me rn? But seriously, he actually wrote this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/395683702757662721
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/422775643948851200
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387309175866290176
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kH9l792YnmAtkjeUUk7/nA==/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep and i wish he could be president forever

>tfw to intelgent to vote for trump

Inarguably, Donald J. Trump is a closer. Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States. Except that's not true. Indeed, virtually every line of the statement is a lie.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Stop being a retard. There's nothing remotely contradictory about that tweet. The only contradiction is from cunts like you who'd never live in Mexico yet don't won't to secure the border

I hadn't seen that one before. God, I love him.

what a rapist

Yes, CTR. Especially over Hillary, who sells off US secrets and uranium for shekels.

>muh wikileaks

boss

voting trump 1000%

He only wants to build one wall. As long as he builds two bridges, it cancels out.

if you had to guess offhand how much of Trump's support here is genuine and how much is memeing?

>are you kidding me
you can't make this shit up

Yeah, that's the guy I want president

Snowden is a faggot, though. Didn't bother to check if the documents he was going to leak were a threat to national security. Exposing the NSA spying on Americans? Okay thanks for that. Telling the whole world we spy on them, how we do it, what entity does it, and giving terrorist a heads up that they need to switch up their communications? Thanks a lot retard.

>like fucking kidding me rn
Right??? Like I literally can't even

Kys

Is it so hard to type "right now"?

Facebook is really a place for degenerates. You have to go back.

Yeah he's fucking awesome. What's so bad about that anyway?

I doubt anyone here is pretending to be a Trump supporter, it's all genuine. The "CTR shills," on the other hand, are just a bunch of clowns who like getting a rise out of people and getting replies. Hell, half of the epic "Drump xD" memesters are probably Trump supporters too.

twa

Trump is controlled opposition

Happy Halloween Reddit ( ^_^)b

We build wall with Mexico. Build figurative bridge with Russia. Smiles all around laddie boy.

yep

You'll remember today. Because today is the day I told you that in less than 2 years from now, less than two years from today, both Obama and Clinton will be indicted for Treason.

eat shit

>Carlthecuck.jpg

>mfw you guys don't even know who you're voting for because you're too engulfed in memes
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

Holy kek am I reading this right
Will the 45th president be the king of banter?!

Fuck off authoritarian bootlicker

democrats havent had a 12 year run in almost 70 years. GOP knew they were due for it so they threw the entire primary to the wolves. Unfortunately they may have destroyed the party in the process although it could be a good thing for them. Phoenix from the flames etc.

Yes. Get over it.

I would love for a recording to surface of Trump and Bill's locker-room banter.

This was time-traveller timeline Trump

Happy Halloween CTR ( ._.);

Yes, he strikes me as a real huma bean

>like
>rn
fuck off back to tumblr cunt

He seems to be doing poorly as controlled opposition. He closed an 11 point gap in a week, before even accounting for the FBI stuff.

>guy wants to play hero
>nearly fucked us over by pissing off even our allies

I'm all for the US to stop fucking with other countries, but blatantly exposing us like that is a terrible way of doing it. Even Snowden admitted that he knew he put us at risk and his excuse was basically a "woops".

Keep your enemies close you dense cunt

That Is a Mormon thing, don't let the retarded democrats fool you.

Fpbp fuck off shills

>to

doubt it

>Kenyan finance minister

So ... he had a wallet?

He would be the first ever president that hackers might actually want to help. This would be amazing.

Yes, stolen from an American anthropologist whom he also raped.

Kek, nice one, Adolf

haha We are actually going to get a troll president. He is one of us, lads. In fact, I think it is fair to say that being a billionaire is just the opposite end of the NEET spectrum. You have the freedom to say whatever the fuck you want and nobody can really do anything about it.

> Is this seriously who you want to be president?
youre right.
how could i have been so blind.
i can never trust anyone stupid enough to listen to hillary's lies and believe the birther scam she created.

dumbass.
barry seotoro claimed HIMSELF to be "born in kenya"
barry seotoro got foreign exchange student scholarships as a Foreign National at occidental college
barry seotoro's name IS barry seotoro, because his name was legally changed to Barry Seotoro when he was adopted by Lolo Seotoro, and he never changed it back to "barack obama"
there is no legal record of "barry seotoro" being born in the US, and since Barry Seotoro is a foreign exchange student who insisted he was born in kenya, well, why shouldnt one demand proof of citizenship?

barry muddied the waters himself with false and misleading "biographical data" which he scatter like a half-caste johnny appleseed

hilldawg started the "birther movement" which was simply a demand for proof, the same proof john mcain had to present before the republicans would consider him for the nomination.

Sizzle

Wrong. Look at what we know:
>Clintons are for sale
>Trump openly admits lobbying politicians to get favors in return
>Trump would have favored the Clintons if they were in his pocket

If anything, Hillary is controlled opposition.

lel

He just hates obama more , jeez

You need to understand the difference between "The Jews" and jewish people.

>intelgent

What, the spelling?

Aint nobody electing him to tweet, hombre

It's so fucking hilarious that Sup Forums has only begun saying that in the past 6 months.
Literal memes made you backpedal on one of your fundamental principles.

>IMG_1827
>IMG_1828
Do you unironically have over 1800 images about Trump? do they provide them at CTR or did you save them one by one?

nice proxy, jose

Your head becomes a testical?

Go to somalia

At least we don't bend over and spread for migrants.

Ahhh. A manic Manchurian

>literally no counter argument
hehehehahAHAHAAHAHAH

You don't need a degree in astrophysics to realize that not every single one of the 10+ millions israeli citizens and adherents to judaism worldwide are merchants.

How about your country's core fundamental principle of multiculturalism which will ruin your native culture and people in the name of "Progress" and "diversity"? No, it is you who is to laugh at. Nice try Ahmed Mohammed.

Kek not anymore

>Falling for meme bait

You guys are the intelgent ones

Choose The Right, Not Corrupt The Record.

>do I want someone who attempted to btfo the worst president in USA history
Uh, yeah I do.

1. Go look at posts of people saying that on Sup Forums one year ago retard.
2. Trump doesn't make a distinction, he DOES talk about "every single one"
3. Also specifically Netanyahu

>STILL literally no counter argument
hehehehahAHAHAAHAHAH

kill
you're
self

How do we know these are real when you don't even provide the links?

When he finishes his 8 years in the USA, i'm hoping he can do a 3 year stint here.

WASTE

jesus fucking christ..

Are you a weabo trans who loves bbc's?

Criminal sympathizer.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/395683702757662721
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/422775643948851200
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387309175866290176

Stop being a lazy retard.

Dude are you retarded or do you not understand that the information has to be fucking real to be hacked?

LEFTISTS

>2. Trump doesn't make a distinction, he DOES talk about "every single one"

Trump did what? I don't remember Trump ever talking bad about jews, he's of course obviously pandering when he talks about israel, you'd be retarded to not realize this, making an enemy out of the jewish community is political suicide and you'd understand this easily if you had half neuron left in your skull, Ahmed.

>you're

Fucking Americans

You're trash. Fake ass NatSoc, No real NatSoc would support hillary. You need a good kerb stomping.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kH9l792YnmAtkjeUUk7/nA==/page/2/

how new are you?

Go back to liberstad mister rothbard

Obama wasn't born in America and the cover-up is a Jewish plot

He goes way further than any other candidate did.
He's pushes his pro israel attitudes way more than anyone else.
He gives specific examples of pro jewish activities since way before his campaign, I.E. not stuff made up to pander

Try again retard

And that's why you are retarded, Ahmed. If he didn't act like that, you despicable liberals would use every possible link to nazism or anti-semitism you can find on Trump to damage his reputation, like you did when he tweeted the meme from hate chan for example, while he didn't even know where the image was from. If he wasn't so straight forward in distancing himself from anti-semitism, your liberal media would easily bury him alive with propaganda labeling him as "LITERALLY HITLER".

Despite all the chess meme jokes, this is how political chess actually works. Go back to raping that 9yo, Ahmed.

>He gives specific examples of pro jewish activities since way before his campaign, I.E. not stuff made up to pander
Can't "act" that