Muh heritage thread

What is your heritage pol? Are you proud of your forefathers? How does it effect you political standings?

Mine's a bit of a tossup desu

Template for anyone who wants it

Grandparents wont tell me shit. My family history is going to be lost because of either them being lazy as fuck or hiding something.

That's unfortunate, I have the same problem with my Japanese grandma. She grew up in Imperial Japan and during ww2, but refuses to say anything about it to me. All she says is that it was a "dark time."

fucking gook

>american flags
Is that just a placeholder for "I don't know"?

Nope, my moms side has been here since the 13 colonies. My grandpa did a whole family tree on it.

both of my parents have potatonigger heritage

oh boy, a family tree thread

reporting in

inb4 greek

You Americans are disgusting mutts.

But isn't the whole point of the flags to trace your racial origins? So if one who side is just american it's pretty much meaningless

Nice, how did your dad parents meet?

simple, all boxes the Australian flag.

though the great grand parents were born in Australia when it was a colony of the british empire so who knows what flag they used in the colony of queensland.

im 100% red blooded american

They were southern, enough said

Realized that northern ireland and alabama have the same flags so I did regional flags for the american parts.

This
>I AM A REAL A-MER-ICAN, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

my mother was adopted, how would I go about finding her family tree?

Youre so shit tier not even england wanted you in their gene pool.

Its funny how the flag just changes like that.
Its like 2b years of "greek" then one day "im ausie ya fukin cunt"

Blood test?

classic

>when you realize americans on this board are just stupid mutts

since youre a quadroon nip, do people think youre full white or do you have rice features?

You're adopted user

why are their secret german flags behind the greek flags

Most Australians are like that

Couldn't find the blank so I just used some randoms

Half Palestinian, half Ashkenazi.
>just fuck my shit up

Ever seen Grave of the Fireflies? Might be a good insight into what she went through.

peak autism
i like to colour in the people senpai

If that was the reason, theyd just tell me anyway.
Sometimes I suspect that something fucky like that is going on though.
I want to get it tested to see if Im related to them, my dads dead though and idk if they can even do it though my grandparents.. but what if grandma cheated on grandpa in the fucking 60s or some shit.. honestly its just a headache.

Damn dude you're all fucked up

Did you come out yellow, white, or inbetween?

I've seen hapas pure white but don't believe it still. Now 75% white I can believe.

how long does it take for the clothes

big template if anyone wants it

whats up with all of your kiwi great great grandparents fucking foreigners? how does that even happen without arranging it?
was your great great great great great grandparents globalist kikes?

Full Assyrian

being british was not a foreigner in nz

not long senpai, i just look at a picture of the person (or remember what they look like for the ones up to great-grandparents) and then do a shitty drawing

kek i never actually noticed that desu senpai, only one pair of them isn't an nzer and a foreigner

W-well, this- this is me.

what do you other autists use for genealogy? i use ancestry.com

my mum pulled back records to pre-christ using church records

I did not know that the confederate army was it own nation,separated from the confederacy user.

Actual, accurate genealogy is a time consuming, autistic devotion. Actually being sure of even your great-great-grandparents is a monumental task if your family didn't document that themselves. Let alone anyone beyond that. Ancestry is fun but don't think it's ever going to be accurate.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck. You had to RIGHT start ... then it only got worse.

Sorry about your dad ... and about your mom i guess. Fuck. You'll always have anime.

you guys are all mixed Untermenschen

wew lad

yeah, i already knew up to great-great-great grandparents or so from talking to older relatives but the further back you go the more dodgy it gets

>union jack for english
>Alba Flag for scots
this makes 0 sense stop doing it

I've got white skin and for the most part facial features (Good jawline, European nose,) except I have Asian style hair that's blond (Which I think's a plus) and not a lot of body hair.
My eyes are also slightly almond shaped. Most people can't tell to be honest.

Jesus...

my dad side is aristocracy so its pretty easy to trace

>tfw no idea.

>mfw im a Brazilian but im the least mixed one itt

The beards are a nice touch

post pic, mutt

lol u fukken darkie

Your mom married a hapa? wtf

my family are all plebs tbqh, from the occupations i know there are things like 'farmer', 'fisherman', 'coal miner', 'candlestick maker', 'policeman', 'bus driver' and other peasant things

I hope you openly express hate for your parents. Also don't forget to not breed.

all it takes is a single nigger to destroy a beautiful white woman's genes and lineage

living in canada right now btw

Here nothing special

FeelsBadMan

What are the proper flags to use?

Nice try turkroach.

anyone have the inbred abo family tree

Glorious.

Bang

>european nose

this.. this is the way to go

bro thats sad

Not bad, all proper English, 1 Scot. He was black watch and came to England after 1st world war for cleaner air as poor fucker was gassed.
My kids count as Kiwis, so maybe I'm the race traitor.

100% pure hungolian genes
Túrán is in my blood!!! Práise Tegrüűű!!!!!!

Haircut and you'll look 100% better

we followed it back and it ended at being the son of Zeus

Fuuuck i didnt know that these threads are so funny hahahha

After seeing this, if you still think that racemixing is a good idea, then your mother already did. Just think about how many family trees have been ruined by ONE negro. Sad!

you are not british nigger

You have potential, just get a fucking haircut man.

ouch

are you even trying manfred?

I am. I have a UK passport. I was born in the UK.

topkek, tfw the demigods are alive in nz
it's like that one show with the norse gods in dannevirke or whatever it was

French, Irish, Native American, African American. I don't know my family tree.

>my dog was born in a stable, its now a horse

Average Finn.

Guess the ethnicity of this man Sup Forums

Don't hear those faggots, your hair is glorious, just get a bear.

BEARD!!
Fucking hell.

mixed pooinloo / white

Average Russian, actually

I like what you're selling

I always feel a little bit jealous (well not really) when my family tree is boring as fuck, its all Finland up to the ancient times, im inbred as fuck and probably will die of some heart condition at the age of 50.

MANBEARGOOK