What are the 10 most iconic Fox Kids shows? I can think of 2 off the top of my head. Power Rangers and Digimon

What are the 10 most iconic Fox Kids shows? I can think of 2 off the top of my head. Power Rangers and Digimon

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiY_Gq0rB3c
youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg
youtube.com/watch?v=X1clgyPLkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=jRVRYb98brQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jrmX5E4X0o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

X-Men, Spiderman and Eek! The Cat belong on the list

X-Men
Spider-Man
Eek
Pretty sure Batman the Animated Series was on there at one time.
Life with Louie
Beast Wars
Bobby's World
Goosebumps

That's all I remember
Tiny Toons

Escaflowne, it got too violent to air so they had to cancel it. But, if you haven't watched the entire show, watch it all now.

Animaniacs was a very big hit for Fox in 1993-1994 season and 1994-1995 season before it moved to Kids WB in fall 1995. I would consider it one of the top 10 most iconic Fox Kids shows. Heck, there were a lot of people who still loved Animaniacs when I went to Boston Comic Con and they asked Jess Harnell questions about Animaniacs, plus there's the Animaniacs Live tour and there was an Animaniacs Sing a Long at Connecticon this year

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiY_Gq0rB3c

Pretty much every Marvel cartoon made at the time, with the exception of X-Men Evolution, played on Fox Kids.

If you want to include live-action, so did Beetleborgs, Goosebumps and Eerie, Indiana.

Cybersix.

>inb4 overrated

I would say Beast Machines was more a Fox Kids show than Beast Wars was.

Holy shit I remember that now

Flint the Time Detective

at least, i think that was fox kids

Monster Rancher
Action Man
NASCAR Racers
Galidor
Ripping Friends
Angela Anaconda

And these were only in the last two years.

>Flint the Time Detective
Oh shit, I remember that... but not on Fox Kids. I was in Italy at the time and it was aired on a afternoon block for kids that also had Digimon and Sailor Moon.

You are correct
> In the US, Flint the Time Detective aired from March 5 to November 5, 2000 on Fox Kids.

>two WB cartoons
>fox kids
K.

Otherwise solid list.

YOOOOOOOO I remember living in Belgium and my dad would record TV shows to mail me to watch and Escaflowne stopped after episode four.

Took years before I was able to watch it

All of those aired on Fox Kids at one point or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg

My favorite part about this thread is you can gauge everyone's ages judging but what they list.

This is the iconic one I remember.

PREVIOUSLY

ON X-MEN

>Jetix
fuck off

>googles
....well fuck me, u rite.

I only remember watching Tiny Tunes on WB.
I miss their cartoon block.

Fucking Beetleborgs

Just kidding, he's all but forgotten.

Top theme songs.
1. Swat Kats
2. Extreme Dinosaurs
3. BIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAD BEETLEBORGS. BIIIIIIIG BAAAAAAADD BEE TLE BORGS.

Yeah. Fox Kids started right at the start of the 90s. The WB and Kids WB by extension didn't come into play until the mid90s, so before that WB's 90s shows (Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Batman, etc.) aired on Fox Kids.

WATCH IT ALL NOW!

The movie is SHIT but its soundtrack is a gift from God.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1clgyPLkUg

...I did.
Years ago.

tfw the bad guy was a transvestite

Gargoyles comes to mind first

youtube.com/watch?v=jRVRYb98brQ

Even then, Shaman King was on the FoxBox first.

EEK!

Taz-Mania is the only WBA show that aired on Fox Kids that never aired on Kids WB.

Hey man, if we're going live action

youtube.com/watch?v=jrmX5E4X0o8

Have almost no memory of this one. The only thing that comes to mind is a Bionicle like toy I won at a community party.

Wasnt gargoyles and reboot on abc??

Reboot was ahead of its time..

Is anybody going to mention Attack of the Killer Tomatoes or The Tick, or do I have to in this post?

Gargoyles was on some Disney block with Goof Troop and Darkwing Duck, which was not Fox Kids, but I can't remember the network. I'm pretty sure Reboot was a cable show.

Reboot was ABC. It was later syndicated on CN, but it originally aired on ABC.

Gargoyles started on Disney Channel, but then finished on ABC for some reason.

Gargoyles was on the syndicated Disney Afternoon block for the first two seasons then moved to ABC for the third.

Animaniacs is well remembered but I don't think it was very profitable at the time because the intense demands of Steven Spielberg caused the show to be incredibly expensive. He had several shorts scrapped or completely overhauled in the midst of production

BEAST WARS!

oh shit son, somebody else remembers this

mothafuckin SPACE GOOFS

Fox Kids hosted it but it wasn't an official product like Eek! or Bobby's World.

TOOTIE FRUITY

Okay, I didn't have cable as a kid. For some reason I always thought that Reboot was a cable show when I was a kid.