In my opinion, Jarco > Starco

In my opinion, Jarco > Starco.

Before I started watching the show I saw so much hatred for Jackie, that she was a slut and all these sultry looks she was giving Marco meant she was a massive whore and I guess 'Oh hey I wonder if she's like that all the time to all the boys', but then I started watching and... no, she literally only ever makes goo-goo eyes at Marco, that and apparently it's a crime to pierce your ears a lot.
Like damn, Starco shippers, you fucking venomous. I mean like, yeah, Star has a crush on Marco, and they're good friends, but Marco himself is all 'Nah man we're best friends and has snogged Jackie several times, she's canonically his girlfriend as said by Star, and we've not seen anything from Marco that would imply he fancies Star.
Yes while Star and Marco would be more 'fun' and magical and exciting, it's a case of Marco only has eyes for Jackie, he would prefer dating her and having the fun excitement of chaotic monster bashing and shit with a friend, as Star is.

Also fuck Pony Head, she's still a cunt.
Hekapoo is also a very silly name.

I just hate her personality, like there's chill and then there's never really try if things get hard or unfun. Idk it's just like I can't imagine her crying for forgiveness in the rain if she ever did something really bad but I can imagine star doing that and I feel that's important in a love interest

>shipping

She's blunt as fuck though.

If she fucked up real bad she probably wouldn't cry like a bitch but just straight up come clean and honestly apologise, yannow?

I just don't get hating her personality
Are you just jaded because Star set the bar so high? She's honestly not that unbelievable of a person

was a new thread needed for /this/?

Sup Forums is mostly virgins so the idea that a girl is really forward MUST mean that she's like that with everyone. also check the catalog next time

Ah, this makes sense.

"Like Marco I'm really sorry but if you can't really forgive me then I guess this wasn't going to work in the first place"

Are you kidding dude? She is not forward, just fucking stupid. That other chick that star was in detention with is forward

She just needs her time to shine, user. or fall, as it were

I just like that Jackie never freaks the fuck out like a normal person wouldn't whenever Marco pays attention to Star, because she understands they're friends that talk to one another.

She also can step the fuck up.
>Reminder Jackie saved Janna.
>Reminder Jackie saved Star and Marco from space death.
>Reminder all the ill will towards Jackie is solely from the fans, Star has only shown jealousy, not malice.

Yeah, pretty much my dude.

It's shipping, user. It's always fucking shipping.

Star is a cuck

Haha

>that levelheaded opinion
are you me?

No, just someone that likes non-twatish, honest women that don't fuck around or overreact to everything.

I wonder if they intended this scene to be heartbreaking or just plain hilarious.

Both.

Hi Raico

Aren't you dead?

Eh?

Sorry, literally who?

raico pls
pay your pc. luv you're a stuff.

we doin this now?

I am confused, also whyfor postings of crying Jackie?

>star doing the standard cuck pose
never noticed that huh

Somebody extroverted enough to be forward with one potential gf/bf is obviously extroverted enough to be forward multiple times.

Yes