Giving 15 different shots of vaccines to a newborn is not enough

now they are giving extra vaccines to pregnant women!
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSWHlOJyFc

>alex jones
are we supposed to take this as fact?

I mean. Give me something:
>Are the companies that making those vaccines fucking us somehow?
>Has there been an increase in the amount of child death in Western countries that correlates to something about vaccines?

I'm not having kids if I can help it but still...

it's worse than that
my sister is big into this stuff and tells me they pump 30+ vaccines into kids
when I was growing up it was no more than 4-5

if a company can get their vaccine on the schedule it means literally billions in free money.

Trump and Surgeon General Sleepyguy will fix this

Are you arguing that vaccines aren't more reactionary, i.e. why should we vaccinate if it isn't a present issue, or are you arguing that they aren't effective and are a product of a twisted web of profiteering

EPHEMEROL IS CREATING NEW SCANNERS

Even the hardline conspiracy nuts I've seen don't think they're ineffective, most are just concerned about other possible affects to the child's physical and mental wellbeing.

I'd rather be autistic than afflicted with some medieval disease desu but others do not feel the same way

They sometimes give vaccines that aren't needed so they can get more shekels. It's like the VA or pharmaceutical industry they sell you snake oil. I didn't get a lot of vaccines and I'm not dying.

I just think the "side effects" argument is fallacious if someone does believe vaccines serve a purpose.

Enjoy your fluoride ridden vax then

You had me going for a second but you blew it here, f a m d a m i l y d o o d i l y

You'll do a better job if you don't have (and show) so much contempt for whoever you're trying to imitate.

Fuck you're stupid.

You damn antivaxer faggots need to be put on fucking antipsychotics.

i'm just saying there is a financial incentive to pump kids with unnecessary and possibly harmful vaccines.

my generation did fine with much less.

one of the vaccines is famously for female genital shit and they give it to boys too. pure nonsense

So, option A.

There were only two options, was it that hard to explicitly pick one?

greetings MiB

>I'm not having kids if I can help it but still...
Please continue to not have children.

i got 1 injection at birth and one 4 years ago that's it

good

>Even the hardline conspiracy nuts I've seen don't think they're ineffective, most are just concerned about other possible affects to the child's physical and mental wellbeing.
Not after this clinton scandal and the crazy South Korean death cult.

I'm totally sure that would be the method of attack for outside countries too.

Vaccines aren't profitable.

Neither is antibiotics and a lot of the basic we rely on as a nation.

This is one of the biggest issues next to climate change that make us look retarded.

jesus christ

>Vaccines aren't profitable.
>Neither is antibiotics
How do you work that one out? :^)
Are you one of those people that thinks cancer treatments are profitable?

The way the US gives vaccines is bad for children, they need them spread out more!

>my generation did fine with much less.
The survivors did fine yes. The ones who died from preventable diseases aren't here to talk about it

>one of the vaccines is famously for female genital shit and they give it to boys too. pure nonsense
Could you be more specific? HPV perhaps? HPV infects men too.

We're pumping more vaccines into children because we're finding more new diseases and continue to develop newer and better vaccines you imbeciles.