Let's congratulate Marvel

Who wants to go on twitter and convince everyone that Marvel just Captain Marvel their first big trans character? (Not including the Russian from the Garth Ennis Punisher run, of course)

Just made*

Not your personal army

Set up bots and do it yourself

Nah, you should convince them to put her with Jess instead.

>JUST Captain Marvel

You were right the first time

All the hate Carol gets here is going to make her inevitably awesome movie even sweeter.

the fuck is this from?

Actually, having her being slowly transforming into Mr. Sinister would perfectly explain her actions, and gradually manly appearance.

Carol thread!
Secret Wars.

Which actress should Marvel cast as Carol's love interest?

YES! EPIC RAID!

Just because she has short hair doesn't make her a boy.

She has been slowly loosing her chest in the past few years.
In the latest issues, she does look a bit like she's transitioned.

her writer just called her "non-binary" a couple days ago on twitter (even though she always has been and is supposed to be a heterosexual female)

The dream of Parker/Danvers is getting further away.

Her strongest form is called "Binary"

>heterosexual
>written by Claremont
Pick one.

You can tell the writers want to. But Marvel doesn't want to lose their "big" female hero.

They want to appeal to Tumblr and the general public at the same time.

"Non-binary" is a completely meaningless word.

It makes no sense that people who want to abolish gender stereotypes/roles also even have a concept called "non-binary". If there are no such thing as inherently female or male traits, then you don't need to specify yourself as non-binary.

Make her lesbian, hell make her trans for all I care, just don't do these pussy half measures like "non-binary".

As a non-binary person, I find your rejection of my entire identity to be extremely hurtful.

You might as well be calling me mentally ill.

now we need the full tweet to tell if user is a filthy casual or if the context implied some form of gender bullshit.

Shut the fuck up, this isn't tumblr.

No, why don't you take your own fucking advice and don't settle for half-measures. Call me mentally ill, you little cis-bitch pissbaby.

>Who wants to go on twitter

nope

I'm gay myself, and you're sounding mentally ill to me.

What's wrong with her neck

it was specifically in reference to her sexuality, gimme a sec to find the tweet..

>she literally was Binary
>is non-binary now
I guess?

>supposed to be a heterosexual female
Casuals leave.

RACHEL AND KITTY HAVE STILL NEVER HOOKED UP

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

No she didn't, her child is non-binary, not Carol.

Link? I feel like they were just making a clever pun.

ooooh gotcha, any way you could post a screenshot? I'm havin trouble finding it. You can tell it's there but i can't navigate to it :/

Okay. You are mentally ill, as is everyone who is "trans".

Ronan the Accutie.

lmao

no, #GiveCaptainMarvelaGirlfriend instead.

Read the early Captain Marvel issues, when she was a supporting character. She was incredibly girly, and was cautious about not acting to masculine because of her role in enforcement.

She even gets scared by the wind in one panel, and jumps into Captain Marvel's arms.

Okay, 9/10

That's because you are user

Imagine if this is all a ploy to get rid of Carol and bring back Mar'vel.

And those same people who end up believing it will end up going on to Tumblr to convince Marvel that she is trans just like they convinced Bendis that Iceman was gay (seriously, who listens to Tumblr?)

>inevitably awesome movie

I want her to be my older sibling.

Liberal comic writers are cancer.

>people actually approving of more bulldyke bullshit

You people disgust me.

Fuck you faggot. He is one of the greatest hero that ever lived. It is our fault that he was corrupted and become the abomination that he is today.

Inhumans is the beginning of the end of Marvel. Their next movies wont live up to expectations

Wanda was friends with Ms. Marvel Carol.

Captain Marvel Carol is a warmongerer and ultra-millitarist.

You're mentally ill then

Please tell me they've made Carol Danvers grow a penis through sci-fi rigmarole.

They really should have, and had her be the "father" of Jessica's baby. They just didn't have the balls.

Too many Jew writers busy worshipping their jewfu

Child abuse.

Sounds alright but it's boring the shit out of us stringing it out this long.

Kill yourself.

Marvel after like 1994 isnt even canon any more as far as I'm concerned.

In brighter news. Black Cat redemption arc soon. Which means us superior FeliciaXPeter fags will dominate the canon.

You either
A)Have a defect where you can't identify with your gender due to x/y chromosomes not adding up or some shit
Or
B) Desire attention so much to the point where you couldn't stand the idea of being like everyone else, so you bitched and moaned, telling everyone you're an imaginary gender

Either way you're mentally ill

a cat is fine too, now that RYV sates everyone's MJ lust

Fuck. I have the perfect image to respond to that with, but my computer broke because of flooding so I can't use it.

All a man has are his dreams. Especially when shit writers decide to turn your favorite character into both a feminist mouthpiece and a Nazi simultaneously.

I just wanted Peter to be happy. It obviously wasn't going to last, but it's a shame it went out the way it did. But yeah, at least RYV is around.

I blame Jean.

what the fuck happened to her

Damn she's fucking hot. You would have to be asexual to not wanna hit that

Meth, not even once.

>same guy that thought WW wasn't gonna be good because it had a female director

>Asexual
tumblr pls go

>what the fuck happened to her
turning evil because???

How are people not making more out of the fact that her superhero name used to be Binary, and now she is decidedly non-binary?

>just Captain Marvel'd their first big trans character
No you got it right the first time.

their sex life must have been insane

she goes binary again whenever she gets a big enough load

well it's not good so there you go

wish marvel would stop pushing this flat chested she man
she ugly and has no appeal at all
this is more attractive than captain marvel

What the fuck are Sinister's powers, anyway? I vaguely recall he's a geneticist that modified his body and that he maybe has a healing factor. I never really understood how he set himself up as a middle-class power in Marvel.

Is he just smart?

he's actually like top-level powerful. Shapeshifting, standard suite of mind powers, superstrength/speed/stamina, healing factor, laser blasts, and he's immortal on top of all that

>What the fuck are Sinister's powers, anyway?
Eh, it's vague. He is a genius just naturally.
But he gains and loses powers as the writer sees fit.
When originally modified by Apocalypse back in 1859, he had some energy projection and teleportation type shit and immortality of the never aging variety. Plus enhanced strength.
He gained shapeshifting off of one of Gambit's buddies when they time traveled back to the early 1900s iirc
After that, at various points he's shown all of what listed.
I justify it by assuming he continues to do what what he did with shapeshifting: Acquiring the interesting powers mutants have and giving them to himself, gaining and discarding them as he sees fit.

That wasn't tumblr, that was CBR latching on to a Family Guy joke.

With Bendis? Lol prepare to be disappointed.

Arguably he can "use" any mutant power he catalogued. There was a story in which he "borrowed" his regeneration and shapeshifting from a mutant named Courier in exchange of saving his life. Of course, he didn't know that Courier was male originally, so he turned him female permanently.

The red spade serves as a psychic amplifier. He removed it once and held it in freaking drawer. It grants him some form of psychic powers or control over his minions.

This was all referenced in fairly old comics.

> ywn have Carol want to get naughty with you.

Why even live?

She looks rather...sinister.

go back to Sup Forums ya sperg

It's a backdoor fix if they mess the character up too long. Marvel probably never planned this, but the solution is there is the writer is decent.

It's like saying Jean Gray altered Bobby's brain to make him gay. If the backlash against the character is too great, they have an out.

Marvel (tv shows) and Marvel Studios (movies) are two different things.

>Imbliying you'll not go to see "Skrulls, the movie"
Nobody gives a fuck about Carol, they could do Squirrelgirl vs the Skrulls if they want to

>their first big trans character?

But that's not true, Sasquatch was trapped in a woman's body for like 2, 3 years. And he's at least twice the size of Carol.

I thought quentin was the official trans of the marvel universe

also, sometimes he turns into a woman

Lady, please calm down. You're making a fool of yourself.

quintin just chooses to look like he's trans to piss off people who have a problem with trans people
same as how he wears magneto shirts to piss of people who have a problem with magneto
if there was a way to offend someone by wearing a wristwatch a certain way he'd do that too

Wait, that's Carol? Lmao, she is totally a man.

That's fine too