Couldn't help myself.

but why

>they gave her a funeral pyre
>after, no one besides sad looks is reacting all that much
>characters are not developing
>their writing makes no sense anymore
>people point this out
>angry faggots make excuses

Where were you when minna sank her own comic?

I have been here long enough to see people like you a thousand times.
>some change in story
>user hates it like nothing befur
>"That's it, comic/cartoon ruined forever! Prove me wrong (protip: you can't!)"

I've been reading this comic since the beginning. It's become a fucking shit show thanks to this new 'direction' it's being taken in. And faggots like you and her 'minnions' drink this shit up.

>emil is written as a caring individual
>emil is not reacting to tuuris death just a blank stare
>sigrun has lost people before as a captain
>is not somehow super upset that tuuri is dead
>mikkel is shown to be 2nd in command
> is now telling sigrun if things are okay or not
>no real develoment
>tuuris death could have had been more drawn out and well done
>lolno just runs into the sea and drowns

I could go on.

I thought that was weird too. I get it, they only just met like a month prior, but I'd be pretty upset if someone who I've spent the past month or so nonstop with, and grown to befriend, suddenly fucking killed herself. Like what the fuck? Only Reynir is shown crying (well, his eyes are super red). I still have a bit of faith in Minna but damn that was retarded. There was no build up to her suicide either, except IRL time, which is never an excuse for shit build up.

Nah, Emil had tears in his eyes, but he was kinda blank otherwise. Thing is Tuuri was my least favorite (didn't hate her though, just felt meh about her) but her death felt so wrong. I'm not asking for some cure asspull or anything, but it could've been handled better.

The only redeeming thing about Tuuri's death is that I was listening to this song right as she started walking towards the ocean and it was so fitting it made me cry. youtube.com/watch?v=8mkHbSpc7Wo

I know you are baiting, but............ here is a challenge fur you: Tuuri being not alive anymurr aside, describe what is happening in the comic right now.

sigrun, mikkel, and reynir are sitting around a campfire. Somehow the ghosts managed to catch up to them very quickly even though 2 chapters back they were seen quite a ways back. Mikkel continues to be the 'ghosts and mages' aren't real denier. Sigrun has to lay down the law like she does every now and then with him. And reynir continues to warn and not be taken seriously by anyone.

also
>baiting
I'm not baiting m8. I'm asking questions because I've been a fan of this comic since day 1. I was there when aRTD was ending and when SSSS began. And it's an insult to watch it become this.

I haven't been there since the beginning but I feel ya man. It sucks when a series goes down the shitter. Thankfully she can still redeem it.

A group of people, half of which faced with death many times before, are running away from monsters to catch a boat that might leave without them. If they stop to cry rivers for days like little bitches, they will get killed.

Or are you perhaps forgetting the world they are living in?

>Attack on titan rip off comic goes to shit

And nothing of value was lost.

>Attack on titan rip off comic

>attack on titan rip off
AHAHAHAHAHAHA nice meme. I thought so too, until I realized they're nothing alike.
>goes to shit
It can be redeemed, unlike Attack On These Fucking Jews And Their Games Of Thrones.
>and nothing of value was lost
Everything was lost.

I think he means the whole muh humanity except in snk's case that is absolutely not at all the case, literally the rest of the world is perfectly fine and warring over africa has been wiped out and going beyond the walls thing. Maybe Emil's haircut resembling Armin's. But that's about where the similarities end.

>Mikkel continues to be the 'ghosts and mages' aren't real denier.

Mikkel's constant denial of the paranormal seems like an odd character trait to give someone; especially when the military themselves actively has, trains, and fields shamans and clerics regularly.

Latest 3 pages.

The denial may easily be the result of some type of trauma, seeing as he did serve in the reclamation effort before it went to hell. Apparently troll mages do exist, I wouldn't be surprised if he got mindfucked by one.

Ooops, forgot the cover.

C ya later, h8ers!

>filename
Maybe not right at this moment, but I still believe.

I'm still not sure why she drowned herself as opposed to something faster.

If she shot herself, it'd be even more traumatizing. And considering Lalli feels when his relatives are in danger...He probably also would have died. Or something.

It's actually more sad with the smile.

> (OP)
>I'm still not sure why she drowned herself as opposed to something faster.

Not drown, froze. Hurts like crazy for a bit, then you get numb and just...go to sleep. I bet she didn't even get past chest deep before she was gone.

I don't get it

>WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TUURI
She was a cunt.