youtube.com/watch?v=hhGAX0kY5vI

ITS OVER
TAKE HER OUT
SHE IS DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vF7tJ6bR0jw&feature=youtu.be&t=1186
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/30/load-manure-dumped-ohio-democratic-party-dnc-office-election-clinton-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes fucked

>Privilegedj
>groomed to be a politician
>didn't care about the power or money
>just wanted cummies.

what a weird guy.

"Life insurance"
Did he mean is literally?

what do you give the man who has everything?

underage girls apparently

>astonishing number of state.gov emails on pedophiles laptop
is this election ever going to stop giving?

fug

nothing would surprise me at this point, i'm going with "yes"

Okay let's say Hilldog gets implicated and shit goes down. What happens in terms of the election then? There are a shit ton of people who turned their ballots in early, what happens to all those votes in the event she's geting indicted? People are gonna be raising all seven hells about this either way.

its nothing which has already been proven from NBC to CNN. its just a smear attempt against Hillary that wont change the fact she wil win the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=vF7tJ6bR0jw&feature=youtu.be&t=1186

what did he mean by this

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

my sides are gone

I have to wonder if the "life insurance" file that wikileaks let people download as a dead mans switch is the same "life insurance" file that was on weiners computer.

This is just a gut feeling, but I don't think Hillary will be indicted before the election. Those closest to her will be and her name will be implicated in all of it.

She's finished.

Kaine's not being investigated (to my knowledge), so he gets to be the President in the unlikely event of a Democrat victory, and will pick a VP.

You're trolling us user. You're not ctr.

This happening train is too intense.
It feels like we've stepped into some sort of bizarro-world where nothing will ever be the same again.

whats the signifiance of that

Lol it's the last week...and I think this week is going to make every other week look like a typical election cycle. I don't know how anyone is even watching television shows right now, this is the most entertaining thing I've seen my whole damn life.

Holy shit. Good on you Leaf. I'm don't think I've seen anyone else make that connection yet.

Obama will probably pardon her before he leaves office. One last "fuck you" to America on top of him staying in the White House a few more months even after he's done.

here comes peace and prosperity day

i wasn't prepared for that

Has there been a conclusive statement on the existence of the "Life Insurance" file on Weewee's computer other than random tweets?

Can the President pardon people who are in the middle of being tried/investigated? If all this shit does come down and she gets implicated in all of the shit these rumors are talking about no one would stand for that shit, we'd have a public lynching on our hands.

i've still not seen a good source on the claims the file was labelled "life insurance"

I know, I'm going to be sad when its over.

What if they weren't aware that these emails were being backed up? Doesn't that mean nothing changes?

Lying and being mistaken are not the same thing, even under oath.

honestly need to ask Sup Forums a very serious question here.

what do you "feel" is happening with this story

(1) this thing is happening organically - they fucked up and the fbi and america was tired of their shit

(2) the big globalist - cfr - trilateral - etc who are are above them considerer all these democrats expendable and are just cutting their losses. even the clintons are expendable ...

(3) or you tell me something anons...

tldr; me = 2

>Lying and being mistaken are not the same thing, even under oath.

Wrong, ignorance is not an excusee. If that were the case no one would be guilty

Of course he can. It would just look really bad.

You think this ride has an end, user? Nothing ever ends.

And here I thought he just sent 650,000 pics of his weiner. I mean I wouldn't put it past him.

Same here.
I can't look away.
Friends want me to go watch movies and shit.
I can't leave.
I'm getting a neckbeard, getting fatter, my place smells like shit.
I need to know what is going to happen.
I need to see the foundation fall

October surprise

Drip

P

It's a doozy

Hey Japan, what do you have in those anime folders?

>a man named weiner who can't keep it in his pants derails the clinton campaign

you just can't make this shit up

>650,000 emails

All 35,000 emails are in there. Plus a bunch nobody even knew existed. Every email from all the hammered devices.

Wiener cashed in on his life insurance.

Pretty sure that be part of the plan though.
If they can get a serious uprising they can use it to declare martial law and maybe even bring foreign armies to help suppress the problem.

this may be the last election we will ever see

Meta data confirms wieners laptop had state.gov emails and emails from clintons private server

I've been staying up till 4am for months waiting to hear this kind of news

It's over. Hillary's really getting caught this time, isn't she?

Leaf is probably right. Wikileaks has the 650k emails in the 88 gig life insurance file.

Yes..and in related news the tooth fairy has been proven real.....Bigfoot is running for Governer in Iowa.....the check is actually in the mail

Oh, lots of stuff. Need to clean and organize it soon, my shit posting is getting a bit sloppy..

>loving pedophiles this much

>you just can't make this shit up
If you did make that up I'd call you a fucking hack. You named the guy who sends his dick pics Wiener?! Fuck off, I'm not buying it.

PS: sweet dubs.

Understand, gotta keep up that Jap bantz.

He cannot pardon Hillary.
It will not happen. Other people ? maybe.
this will unfold slowly and there is no reason now to hold back , they will dig into everything and get all the diseased flesh out to be burned in the pure white light of justice.

Gowdy is the second coming.

my hope is that Trump is a true american hero who has carefully positioned himself over thirty+ years for this one moment in time to save western civilization.

my fear is that he represents an elite counter-faction (probably jesuit) and we're just witnessing a power struggle over who gets to drive the bus.

It's just metadata though not content I believe

Word out of NYPD is that in addition to sending dick pics to a 15 year old he had actual CP on the laptop and didnt know it was cloud backed up.Weiner has been offered immunity in exchange for rolling over on Hillary.He would not do well in prison and is going to burn Hillary to the ground.

nothing is coincidence senpai

They'd better have a SWAT team surrounding him around the clock if they don't want him to commit (((suicide))) soon.

>.He would not do well in prison and is going to burn Hillary to the ground.

Post yfw a pedo saves us all and finishes off the witch.

Thats what the general feeling in the NYPD is.Huma did not know that he saved all the Hillary e-mails which he did to save his life if threatened by Hillary.

I have no evidence for the following.

I "feel" that Weiner procured the 15 yr old girl through a proxy of the Clinton Foundation. His computer likely has saved chatlogs/pics of that interaction, if not others. Within this, he may have asked the victim her personal circumstances, like whomever else she had been involved. This may implicate other notable people in the CFoundation's network.

On Huma's end, i think correspondence from HRC may implicate how CFoundation funds have been used to subvert foreign policy in the ME,EE, and SE Asia. This may include using foreign diplomatic headquarters/embassies as fronts for equipping militias on both ends of conflict.

in regard to your post, i think it's inadvertently (1), but with federal employees spreading as many rumors as possible in order to SOLIDIFY the public's perception/suspicion of wrongdoing, and therefore guarantee a legitimate review of the material.

tell me more about dat word on the street senpai

please be true

>Trump and Puting agree in some issues

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! RUN TO THE HILLS!

Nothing really, while it exposes Soros and others nothing's really going to happen, they're most likely going to let Clinton hang, and maybe a couple more of her close allies while they're packing the shop. The red tape alone will allow them to practically quietly disappear while Clinton's getting hounded, I mean just look at the people, they're absolutely apathetic, you can still go outside, talk to a Clinton supporter and hear "Trump said mean things!"

The whole shitshow will end with CLinton and maybe a couple more people since the media is in her pocket and even if they turn they won't get much done since nobody believes them and the public will not pursue to unravel the whole thread.

It's just gonna start all over again in a couple of years.

Do you even understand what you just said.How nice that CTR now hires the mentally retarded.

o fug, i was worrid for secnd

If Trump wins, do y'all think he will seriously clean house on a massive platform? Just imagining a real "wiping the slate clean" movement of the government. WEW

15 isn't CP but everyone thinks it is I guess, ACTUAL CP would be fatal

As much as I hate giving a solid Shadilay to a leaf, here you go.

SHADIALY!
youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

You're one of the good ones.

Wouldn't immunity have to be granted by the DOJ, lead by Loretta Lynch, a Clinton crony?

Even though it's retarded it does fall under CP in murrica.
The law can treat it the same as a 4 year old.

Which viewing such a image is a higher crime than actually raping a adult in most states.

murrica

Is the Fox News only good news channel in 'murica?

Lunch has already implicated herself by pleading 5th, she's gonna do wat she has to save face.

Catherine Herridge is a tippy top tier journalist. I love her big league.

Fox is shit. It's just all other stations have become Shilary propaganda mouthpieces.

can we fast forward to the part with her getting arrested and kiing chimp enacting ww3 or martial law already, im getting bored as shit dont get me wrong i like this and the whole weiner thing its funny as fuck, but im getting happening withdrawls i need it i need the happening.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/30/load-manure-dumped-ohio-democratic-party-dnc-office-election-clinton-trump

Holy shit my fucking sides. This is reaching levels I never thought possible.

Live by the schnozz, die by the schnozz

They got infiltrated by democrats so its a tug of war by both sides keeping it around the middle.

It's closest to 1 I think
This goes beyond selling influence and normal crooked behavior. I think sensitive information was leaking out through Hillary email server. That's why the FBI was so pissed, and wasn't willing to let them sweep it under the rug. Comey's hand was probably more or less forced in the matter. My bet is they already knew what they were looking for, found it, brought it before him, and threatened to go public with it if he didn't reopen the investigation.

The fallout could be huge, because everyone knew she had that server, and Hillary has dirt on everybody.

How do you know its pictures related to the sexting thing? All we know is he had CP, it could be 16 year olds or it could be younger.

I would better describe it as the least shit.

Giving immunity to a pedophile isn't saving face.
I think at this point she's careful to not implicate herself any further, but she is not completely abandoning ship. Remember that whatever she does now, she's still in much more trouble if Trump wins. She's not going to swing the election in his favour or make an enemy of Clinton (which still might become president) by granting Weiner immunity.

Just as planned. Hillary was never meant to be president for more than a few weeks of "girl power". She slips the leash too often for the Shadow Govt's liking.

Go out with your friends, trust me. He would want you to go outside

No, only Congress can

Giving immunity to pedophile means she saves herself from FBI hounding, she lost public appeal the moment she pleaded 5th. And come on, there's still MORE dirt on Clinton to be released this week both from O'keefe and Wikileaks, it is fariyl safe to assume Clinton isn't getting into white house

You and me both, senpai.

There was a revolt within the FBI and multiple agents were prepared to leak everything they had, so Comey was forced to do what he did since it would have gotten out regardless, and more.

It's alright, which is a massive step up from the rest.

I was drinking for like a month straight through this election.
I look like shit man. Got one of those numale beards now.
I lost interest in fapping even a few weeks ago.
My social skills what little there were have faded away.
Hard to look people in the eye anymore.

When I heard the FBI reopened their case I cried and shook. I was so happy. I can't remember ever being that happy for anything.
Like a girl watching a soap opera and getting really involved I guess.

What have I become fuck!

>user donated all his life force to Trump to help him achieve victory
A true American hero

Thanks bro

If I'm allowed to live life after this I'm going to turn my life around and become a man's man and live like my grandfather.

MAGA

>Reality is better written than HBO

>Election is rigged so blatantly that even the media can barely spin it
>She "wins"
>FBI has air tight case against her
>DOJ indicts her before she can be sworn in
>She has a fatal stroke while testifying on national TV

The entire Trump campaign is a peaceful coup by Trump, Peter Thiel, Palantir, and Military intelligence since they released that the current establishment was literally endangering the survival of the country.

user what do you think. THis ride will never end
Or are you a shill?

>subpoena 4 Weiner
kek

OANN is the only one that even tries to be objective and they are openly conservative.

mfw Hillary gets schlonged by Huma's Weiner

It's literally nothing, the video doesn't show anything is not worthy other than false statements, don't watch the video it's a waste of time and I'm mad that I can't get my time back, literally tired of all of these dumb threads with no real information.

Saged

it just occurred to me while looking at these pictures that people may look back on this time as a time when it was okay to make fun of everything.

Or more likely, trump will win.

What if wikileaks planted that file for a true October surprise? :)