Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both.

I...

A cash register button press is a cash register button press. You can't say you did it in your head.

Minimum wage

The manager for hiring minors

Jimbo

S O D I U M C H L O R I D E
O
D
I
U
M

C
H
L
O
R
I
D
E

Who else has gone back through some of the descriptions of Jimmy Neutron episodes? On paper they seem like they'd be a lot more entertaining than I remember them being.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

Jimmy, since putting items through the till also allows management or head office to see what items sell best in which area, not entering the detail into the till/computer will result in the till being over or under when cashed up which in 99.9% of businesses is a sackable offence with possible legal ramifications.

haha skeet's sneed and it ain't feed starts playing (formerly dare i say it now that the dust has settled what did he kino by this)

The sodium chloride

How on earth did this suddenly reach 2M views? Last I checked it was like 10K and that was mostly from anons here rewatching it.

Jimmy. Skeet might not have been the brightest bulb in the box, but at least he understood the importance of following set procedure. Jimmy is going to ruin the inventory count and be a nightmare for accounting.

All the cool kids are watching it now.

I'm always surprised this show became a meme in the first place since it wasn't that good in general and I don't remember Nickelodeon replaying the show like crazy either.

nick for not putting out HD Jimmy Neutron DVDs

You're ordering your triple patty McSpanky Burger with extra large fries and diet soda when this nerd says.

>And here's your sodium chloride!

How do you respond?

It was actually Nick's 3rd most played show at one time next to OddParents and SpongeBob

I'd tell the crippled rodent to go fuck herself

Kek

Is this a meme?

a daring synthesis