Teen Titans is slowly grabbing up all the non Teen Titans Go timeslots

>Teen Titans is slowly grabbing up all the non Teen Titans Go timeslots

Is Cartoon Network trying to capitalize on all the kids who have been growing up on TTG with showing a "more serious" Teen Titans? Or are they potentially planning on either a reboot or a TTG vs Teen Titans movie?

The fuck is nnnnnew encores?

>"NEW NEW NEW NEW currently consists of TTG, OK KO, Gumball, and We Bare Bears."
Literally read the image

>Over the Garden Wall is back
nice

>Transformers is down to 1 slot
>Justice League Action is down to 1 slot

shit, but at least

>PPG is down to no slots outside of events
>Ben 10 is down to no slots outside of events
>Steven Universe seems gone outside of premiers entirely
>Gumball and We Bare Bears are starting to get shown again

Literally the only good thing in months.

Mate you do realize a live action Teen Titans show is coming out next year right? Its called creating demand before you release the product.

BUT IT'S NOT TIME YET

>or a TTG vs Teen Titans movie?
Special actually. They had a poster of it at a convention. It's the old show beating up the new show (except the Starfires who like eachother)

Holy shit, Tom & Jerry is back? Like, classic Tom & Jerry?

It's a Christmas miracle.

Can you imagine if they cancelled Teen Titans go and replaced it with Teen Titans?

It might actually save a generation of kids.

Weeaboo cartoons will never save anyone.

I really hope that vishnuu cuck is fired soon, and we can get steven universe reruns again inspite of what thic cuck says

>Can you imagine if they cancelled Teen Titans go and replaced it with Teen Titans?
I always change the channel when Teen Titans comes on

Why are they airing this shitty failed pilot again?

>pilot
They're airing the mini-series, not the pilot.

It's sad they don't have even a single cartoon with proper overarching storytelling. And no, Adventure Time & Steven Universe don't count. Story structure is all wrong in those shows.

TTG is literally half the chart. Holy shit.

> be american

>rename 9/12 to never forget

??? why. we all realise 9/11 happened on the 11th of september. for what purpose? and this is how you honor the dead? nonstop TTG and OK KO and shit? Glad I dont live in a country where you microwave water

There is actually less TTG than about s month ago

>Wanting Steven Universe back

Kill your self, SJW cuck!

>hates SU
>unironically likes WBB

you liberal fags can't even stay consistent, can you?

>>Transformers is down to 1 slot
>>Justice League Action is down to 1 slot
You say that as if they ever had more, other than a few weeks where transformers had one extra slot for reruns and the jla premiere week both have been stuck on one almost indefinitely.

Not really sure what makes WBB liberal now, probably have seen like 20 episodes but liberal isnt what came to my mind